• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What's really going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
There's an idiot going around screwing up PC. His/her name is Todoroki. He took away the CP powers from the staff so we can't ban him. He changed the colours of the AAs and the SAs. He took away the DCC briefly. And he's showed you all the mod lounge.

It's sick and it's disgusting and he's a total jerk. I advise you all to protest and annoy him as best you can because we've got to drive him out of the forum. If we don't do something, whatever we can without the Admin CP, he's just going to ruin the forum bit by bit until it totally crumbles.

This really sucks and I ask you all to take us seriously, because this is real. 100% real. ._.;

Kurosaki

And I'm still wondering... Why the hell am I pink? >>

Todoroki

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
u shuldnt be saying bad things about me because i can ban you klyie

i think i will

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Er, What if he bans us? You know, for annoying him? What should we do then? Cause I mean, I'll gladly annoy the sh*t outta him, but-I honestly don't want to get banned you know? -.-;;

EDIT
Point exactly.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
Kylie-chan said:
There's an idiot going around screwing up PC. His/her name is Todoroki. He took away the CP powers from the staff so we can't ban him. He changed the colours of the AAs and the SAs. He took away the DCC briefly. And he's showed you all the mod lounge.

It's sick and it's disgusting and he's a total jerk. I advise you all to protest and annoy him as best you can because we've got to drive him out of the forum. If we don't do something, whatever we can without the Admin CP, he's just going to ruin the forum bit by bit until it totally crumbles.

This really sucks and I ask you all to take us seriously, because this is real. 100% real. ._.;
I can't believe this...

I already started sending him PMs with coarse language...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
You're pink because the idiot willed it to be so, David >_>

Also, I don't know how, I really don't, but somehow, we will regain control of the CP, in which case we will unban everyone who got banned unfairly.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
I want my name to be pink! ;_;

But anyway...yes, it truly is revolting to see such atrocity emerge in PC.

My asumption is Todoroki is still ill educated when it comes down on banning people? (As well as other functions, but really, I hope he's stopped).

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
It is always "100%" real on April Fools. Not believing this for a second. I have been here too long to believe another one of these April Fools Jokes.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Gagggh!!! His lack of grammar is pissing me off. 0_0;;

EDIT
Todoroki, have you banned anyone yet? It's taking an awful long time.

*cough* Empty Threat *cough*

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Todoroki..
Even though I have trouble believing this isn't an actual game and you are a pawn in all this, I think you should go get a life because NO ONE is getting banned.

And I want to challenge you to that.

Drifblim

Banned
Years
Like I'm that scared....At theat calibre none of you would be speaking as he'd have banned you right off....

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Because you guys have teh power to do it. /me ain't stupids. And when this is all over I am gonna be like "I told ya so" to all of those gullible members. Also, if this person really took over why hasn't he banned all you staff members yet?

Years
Hm... I don't quite understand the reason why Todoroki would be doing all this. Wouldn't he/she also have uh... non-newbish grammer if he/she is a good hacker?

(gawd, my cousins are annoying x.x)

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Crystal Walrein said:
Like I'm that scared....At theat calibre none of you would be speaking as he'd have banned you right off....

Exactly, if this was a real threat this noob would be doing things at a greater scale..

If this is true, I want to see myself banned...

And I really don't think the staff will go as far as banning people for a stupid joke..

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Exactly, if this was a real threat this noob would be doing things at a greater scale..

If this is true, I want to see myself banned...

And I really don't think the staff will go as far as banning people for a stupid joke..

Yeah seriously, at this rate, I'm just as soon gonna be asking the guy to ban me. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back