• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Molly Hale Fanclub

Which version(s) of Molly do you like best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest123_x1

In this free-for-all thread, discuss about the ever-so-cute Molly Hale from Spell Of The Unown in this thread.

New people to this thread need not ask to join. I'll add new posters to this thread to the list as they come.
I've been getting a lot of posts by newbies asking to join, then they never post here again!

Important information and Rules
-NO SPAM. Period. You wouldn't want me to get chewed for it do you?
-NO charater bashing (especially of Molly).
-Do not (I repeat) DO NOT use the term "n00b" here. It makes this place look immature and gaudy. If you do, you'll experience my wrath like no other!
-Shipping talk-I enjoy hearing about shippings, so I'll gladly allow it here. I only ask that you don't "overdo" it.
-If you vote on the poll in this thread, you are STRONGLY encouraged (but not required) to post why you made your selections.
-I add new people to this thread as soon as I see them, they will be in Gray until they make more posts. Existing users will also be grayed if they have not posted in a long time. Those who have posted here only once (or made just a few posts then up and leave) can and will have their names removed without notice. This is done in order to keep the listing "clean"

-Repeat or otherwise serious violation of the rules will result in being moved to the "listenbuddy wanna-bes" list towards the end of this post, and have the reason appended after their name. (You'll be ashamed if I have to put you there)

Ways to stay active
-Ask questions (I really love fanboy-oriented questions, and I frequently post them myself)
-Make comments on pictures and post pictures
-Any other ideas, please "P.M." me.

Oh, and finally:
Lightning in the Bishie Thread said:
Molly Hale - Otter/Mii-kun

UPDATE: Since this place hardly gets any activity anymore, I've removed the members listing altogether

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XD I remember that movie. I liked it. I'll join, Molly was adorable. She looked as a teenager too!

Guest123_x1

Sure. I'm adding you and Drew to the listing.

First topic...
What was your reaction the first time you saw the third movie?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I dont exactly remember what my first reaction was, hun....because the first time I saw it was back in 2001 when it was in theaters... but I remember feeling sorry for Molly because she lost her parents and all that... but I did think it was wrong that she took Ash's mom. I liked her relationship with Entei too. That was cute, and amusing. ^^

((Thanks for letting me join -^^- ))

Guest123_x1

Yesterday early morning Drew wrote:
I remember feeling sorry for Molly because she lost her parents and all that... but I did think it was wrong that she took Ash's mom.
It wasn't entirely her fault she ended up getting Delia as a result of the power of the Unown (which I even compared to the dark side of the force)
At first impression of the happenings I thought of her as "naughty", but then I began feeling sorry for this sweetie. *hugs Molly*
I'm also considering writing a fanfiction featuring Molly. I'm thinking about setting it in the real world, in my own hometown.

Oh, and of course, here's a pic of her as an adult *licks*
k1riag.jpg

-ottermi619-
How could such a cutie like her turn out to be so bad? I'll never know

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
For some reason... I had a feeling Jeremy would find this Club... XD

And Yeah... I like Molly's teenage form better, she looks cool... *saves picture* XD

Guest123_x1

I was hoping Jeremy would find this thread.

You're in Jeremy *updates listing*

I like Molly's teenage form better, she looks cool
I think she's uber HOTT! *glomps Molly*

Of the three forms of Molly in Spell of the Unown, which do any of yous like best? (For those who haven't decided their pref earlier...)

Here's another one (this one happens to be where I got my avatar from)
jsdiy0.jpg

Isn't this so hot?

-ottermi619-
Somebody throw a bucket of water over my head before I pervert myself.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
*Throws water on ottermi619's head.* Anything else sweetie? =3 XD
w00t! Thankie for asking me to be a co-operator. ^^

Who would like a pic? =3

molly-13.png

She's so kawaii. X3

Guest123_x1

Jeremy said:
*Throws water on ottermi619's head.* Anything else sweetie? =3 XD
w00t! Thankie for asking me to be a co-operator. ^^

Who would like a pic? =3

molly-13.png

She's so kawaii. X3
*runs right into Molly expecting hug*

You know you're addicted to Molly when...
1. You try to find pictures of girls in real life with blond hair showing out like a bonnet
2. You waste your ink cartridges printing out every Molly pic you can find.
3. You have pics of Molly Hale hung all over your bedroom.
4. You search the bins hard trying to find a giant Molly poster.
5. You make an ice sculpture of Molly
6. You love her fulfilled cuteness.
7. You wish your girlfriend had Molly's beautiful voice
8. You kiss your computer screen whenever you see Molly on it.
9. You wish Molly appeared in the regular TV anime.
10. You wish you were still 5 years old and could play with Molly at the playground.
11. You wish Molly joined with Ash/Misty (or May)/Brock.
12. You live, breathe, and think Molly all day

BTW-
If you and Molly were to go out on a date, where would you take her?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
*saves picture* Its so cool looking... And that list... I don't go with any of it... but still... Molly is cool.

.... The Bedroom... ((Joking, joking!)) ( XD Lmao. Sorry, I had too.)

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Hey sweeties, do y'all think her personality will change when she grows up? =3 I just hope she stays kawaii and innocent. X3

Guest123_x1

"we are going to have to take a look at your response"

Yesterday, I wrote:
I'd take her to all kinds of places and do all kinds of things.

-In the middle of the summer when temps are 90F/30C+, out to a ice cream parlor
-If I were to just stay at home with her, I'd go rent movies or play some of my 45s and dance with her. (or also watch Wheel of Fortune)
-To the park.
-My favorite restaurant (if it were still around-I ain't gonna tell you unless I had my own fanclub)

BTW, I'm trying to work on a banner for this club, but every time I come up with one, it looks so lame. Maybe some of yous could make one for me.

-ottermi619-
While we're at it also, how do yous like my avatar?

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I could try to make a banner, I don't have much to work with though, in the way of programs... but maybe I could make a temporary one. I'll try, and see what I come up with.

As for your avatar, I like it. It makes me want to make my own Molly avatar...(by the way I found out her Japanese name is 'Mi' ...maybe I'll start calling her 'Mi-chan'... because I don't really like the name Molly.) ((That'd be weird though...since I have a friend in real life whose nickname is 'Mi-chan' >>; ))

Guest123_x1

That'd be REALLY easy to confuse with the Postal Abbreviation of Michigan!

Early yesterday morning Jeremy wrote:
Hey sweeties, do y'all think her personality will change when she grows up? =3 I just hope she stays kawaii and innocent. X3
I just hope she's just as hot as she was when she appeared grown-up in Spell of the Unown as a result of the Unown powers.

-ottermi619-
Just three other users here other than the proprietor is not enough.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

So cute! SOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE! *kisses banner*

BTW, I've also been making some more Adult Molly avatars. The one you're seeing as of this writing, was one I made earlier today.

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
Years
Hey can I join please, Molly's my favourite character from the third movie. Plus she's super cute.

Guest123_x1

I'm updating the list right now, MUSION

k9893s.jpg

*hugs* So cute and all alone :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back