• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the craze of Neopets!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Please do not double post, you can always use the edit button if the need arises.Also, be patient, it takes a little time for people to respond to threads, patience is the key to it all

~DragonTrainer

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Yeah, what DT said. Double posting is a violation of the rules. Just because a thread is made, doesn't mean that someone will post right away. You need patience.

I joined Neopets once but I got bored of it so I stopped going back there. My Teri is probably dead by now. :P

~LM

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Me? I played Neopets two years ago. But then I had really confusing usernames and I forgot them all. My Scorchio is probaly gone also...If only I could remeber my username. I think it was Master and then some other numbers.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
Years
Whoo! I play Neopets. Sometimes.

I left my account for a year and came back to it...and all my guys were still alive. o.o After a few months of hard work I got the labray, and now I just play it casually. ^^;

(Oh yeah, shouldn't this go in Other Games?)

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
Years
well.... i sorta play i used to have a level 42 kacheek, i havent played for like a year and now i forgot my username :'(

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Yeah I play it I only been playing for 6 months tho, but I got some cool pets XD look me up sometime it's Moondustlair lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I did a really poor job on Neopets though.
I always lost against my opponents in the Battle Dome and I had very little money. I just get money that Wheel game. *sigh* I just hope babies aren't like Neopets.

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
Years
the last amount of NP i remember having was 42,450. Yup i was so addictid to it at first, but later on it got boring and now i won't bother to go back.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
And the last time I went to Neopets, it was pretty slow. I don't think my neopets like me so I left them all behind. And how did you get so much NP KInGdRa rUlEs? The most most I ever got was 16,000. :P Sometimes, I get so cheap that I ave to go to the sup kitchen just to feed my pets.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I've been there for about 3 or 4 years now, but that account was frozen sometime last year for no reason. -_-;; My brother probably got on and started cheating or something. ;_;

Anyway, my username now is _kha_. =\ I really only visit Neopets "religiously" during the Advent calendar. Otherwise, I'll visit about once a week or less, lol.

Years
Pokemaster10000 said:
And the last time I went to Neopets, it was pretty slow. I don't think my neopets like me so I left them all behind. And how did you get so much NP KInGdRa rUlEs? The most most I ever got was 16,000. :P Sometimes, I get so cheap that I ave to go to the sup kitchen just to feed my pets.
I had 3 million neopoints and 1.5 million neopoints in items when I left. It was getting too easy and boring.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
latiosspud said:
I had 3 million neopoints and 1.5 million neopoints in items when I left. It was getting too easy and boring.

Cool, latiosspud. :) I'm really not good in it. I mean all my neopets are still on level one except for a level three neopet I adopted.

John Denver

Banned
Years
wow, DT why didn't you move this to Other Games...oh well...seems as though the fate of the world rests in my hands AGAIN!

~MOVED

and I'm not really into neopets :P

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
LOL Dakota, DT reported a post here in Other Games and he is a mod here....

I'm not really sure where this goes. It's like a website, and it's kind of like a game, but it is like on a website and stuff. Oh well, just leave it here I guess. XD

kInGdRa_rUlEs

~chronicle_loser~
Years
Pokemaster10000 said:
well i won 50,000 neopoints from the fruit machine :cool: . now i can't go back because my password was so complicated that i forgot it :( but i always use to win in the battledome. And I even got the labray. now my account is probably frozen.

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
I Have Neopets, Its Cybercoolzero, And If Anyone Doesn't Want Its Neopets, And Still Knows The User/Pass, And Wants To Give It Away, Can I Have It?

Back