• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Compliments to pokecommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
Years
  • The reason I started this post is because before I became a member, I just looked at the threads. But not once have I seen a thread about the greatness of Pokecommunity. So I'm starting a thread all about complimenting pokecommunity. And I'm certainly glad that they made this site so good!

Sincerely,
    Goblinaro
    P.S. This site rocks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yes we all know PC pwns but isn't this kinda...pointless? XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Glad you think that after....10 posts. Anyway! This is kinda spammy i agree. It should kinda be in New Members..sorta :\

Yay pokecommunity though! ^o^

Years
  • This is a feedback thread in the feedback forum- I see no problem with that.

Errmm, nice to see you like PC, but don't you think it's a bit early to give feedback?
    You haven't been here for long.

Goblinaro

Years
  • Actually, to tell the truth, I've been a guest here for about a week here before I joined, so I;m actually not all that new. Plus I just wanted to get a good post started.

Edit:I could use some more friends, so PM me, too :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heh... tch, ta be honest with y'all this place HAS changed my life indeed.
    I found someone who agrees with me on a certain matter that I thought nobody would, an' it made all tha difference in tha world.

I discarded dialup, got cable, and step by step my life changed.
    PC is the ONLY place where I can talk pkmn-related stuff nowadays, an' it's done alot for me. It's taken me outta a 2-year depression too, plus I finally found a place ta talk about Dragons an' pkmn in.

*sigh* It's my soul's home now. ^^;;

Years
  • XD, dude...this is kinda weird...don't get me wrong or anything...its a nice thought...but like Alex said...kinda pointless...unless you make it into an official thread to thank someone specific at PC! =D

XD

Years
  • Tch. Dunno if others will, but I just had ta say that -- not often do you actually find a thread like this, an' though there's few of us, some, like me, actually have what ta say in here. ^^;;

It may die though, as few ppl actually have a story ta tell here. It's all up to tha mods
    ...Someone specific? Hmm, tch, I guess that's what MFCs are for. ^^;;
    Okay, tch, lock it. I'm just glad I got tha chance ta say this out loud. ^^;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Goblinaro said:
    Specific?
    well thanks to Bobby for telling the people not to make fun of noobs in Noob Stopper.
    I wasn't making fun of 'newbies' as I said before and others did, n00b and newbie are two diffrent things...>>

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Hey thanks much for the compliment!! We all work very hard to make PC the BEST online Pokemon forum around.. and we do it for you, the members.

enjoy your time here and all that we offer.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • No one else has ever made a thread saying how amazing PC is. Goblinaro is telling the people around him that he loves this place. His love for PC is genuine, and from the heart.

He is announcing to us how much he loves it hear, and all some of us can do is give negative comments? What kind of idea are we giving to new people joining the site?

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • I may not be a long time user here, but this site has changed me in a way. I'm usually quiet around people I don't know, unless they really make me mad (like two certian admina on other sites). This place is slowly changing how I am around other people.

For example, I now talk to the postal workers at the VFP stand I work at. Used to be, I would stay quiet and attempt to avoid conversations when I could. Now I'm actually talking to people. I blame PC for this change, as I'm starting to talk more here than I ever did on other boards or sites. For once, I've found a place that's actually decent on an internet that's covered with filth and hatred.

Thanks to everyone here, I'm now getting a little better at this thing called "talking to other people". Now, if I have to see a psych, I'll blame you people. XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • The Hunk said:
    No one else has ever made a thread saying how amazing PC is. Goblinaro is telling the people around him that he loves this place. His love for PC is genuine, and from the heart.

He is announcing to us how much he loves it hear, and all some of us can do is give negative comments? What kind of idea are we giving to new people joining the site?

Nicely said. Very nicely said.

I'm glad you like PC, Goblinaro. (=

Goblinaro

Years
  • I also like the fact that there are lots of friends you can make. This is one of the most friendly sites that has ever existed and that will probably ever exist.

Edit: I also will be helping out any body that asks. :15:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • I don't think we ever got a thread like this >O
    Well PC really appreciates this, and I'm really happy for you that you like PC that much ^_^

We love members like that! XD

~Eli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back