• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ranger announced

Years
  • Well, I searched a little and I think this hasn't been posted yet...

[font=arial,verdana,sans-serif]Coro Coro has announced a new project called Pok?mon Ranger.
    It's not confirmed yet, whether this will be a game or something different.
    Some Japanese believe it's a Game, which has some elements of the Anim? in it.

According to SPP, there will also be a new movie and a new season of the Anim? released at the same time PKMN Ranger will be released.

[/font]
    [font=arial,verdana,sans-serif]Source: Filb.de, SPP[/font]
    [font=arial,verdana,sans-serif]
    What do you think?[/font]

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • A new movie at the same time as Pok?mon Ranger? If it's not wrong, then it could possibly be that 1. the game is nearing completion, as there is a new Pok?mon movie (a.k.a. Mew and The Wave-Guiding Hero - Rukario), or 2. that there's more Pok?mon movies to come, and this will be released only next year.

Years
  • If it's a game... That's kind of weird... A strange name for a Pokemon game... I'd say it's a colosseum-type game, but... It's called 'Ranger'... Could it be a solid Rpg, like the rpg that was with colosseum? That wouldn't make a very stiff game... I think it makes a lot more sense for it to be an anime, but SPP said that there is an anime coming out at the same time, right? Ranger is defined as,

A member of an armed troop employed in patrolling a specific region.

Maybe it's an RPG where you're a... a... A guard? I don't know, I'm not liking the ideas so far, LOL, what do the rest of you guys think?

Atomic

Isnt this awsome
    Years
    • Age 33
    • WI
    • Seen Oct 27, 2007
    if it follows the anime then it may have the anime only cities

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Seems like Filb.de has a new scan.
    It says that Pokemon Rangers are different from Pokemon Trainers, since Rangers use Pokemons to protect nature, rather than Trainers who use Pokemon to fight. It also says that Ranger will have connection with next years movie and anime.

Needless to say, the scan says that Ranger is an Action RPG.

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • The game doesn't look all that great, but it could turn out to be really good. However, I don't think the game will be released in the US. It sounds like one of those games that will only be released in Japan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    Uh huh? Remember how "Pok?mon Puzzle League" for Nintendo 64 came out in America but never came out in Japan?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • It will be released in Japan before DP, so I think it's normal for it to be released in English before the English DP comes out... I think there's nothing to be alarmed for.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Apparently in the game, you are supposed to guard a place from evil trainers....oooh scary. I'm hoping the game will be somewhat Animal Crossing-type. Where you get to take care of Pok?mon and train them up. Possibly be a breeder. However, I doubt very seriously that would happen.

AbareMax

Back