• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This thread is for members of the Shiny Hunter's Club to request small, animated cards for their signatures.

Important note: People who requested cards on the first page, some of your links may be broken since I'm reorganizing my photobucket account. I've held off moving the ones I still see in use, but there's always the chance I missed some, or you're using them somewhere else. If your image has spontaneously broken, check this page for the new link!

A brief recap of the history of these cards:
1. Lady Demoonica Darkmoon created some rather pretty, trainer-card-sized Shiny Cards for members to use, since the club was looking for something uniform to go in member signatures.
2. Some people (including me, the devil's advocate) found these cards a little too big and would mess up some stuff we already had in our signatures. rsgh5, cofounder, decided to make some smaller, animated cards to use in their place.
3. rsgh5 had a catastrophic system failure and lost the template and everything he was using to make these cards, so they were halted for a while. Then, I created my own version of the cards, and he liked them and put me in charge. I started taking requests by PM.
4. As you can see, I (with some coaxing from r5) have started a request thread for them.

In order for me to make you a card, you must be a member of the Shiny Hunter's Club!
Be sure to include:
-A list of Advanced generation (Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/Colosseum/XD/anything compatible with them in the future) shinies you own in the order you caught them.
-A trainer sprite for the card, or name a standard ingame sprite to use. (If providing a custom sprite, it must be in PNG (preferred) or GIF format. JPEG uses non-indexed, lossy compression, and so destroys the natural distinction between a sprite and its background.)
-What colours you want the card to use.
-Your name, as you'd like it to appear on the card. This should be kept to 42 pixels, which is usually 6 characters, but may be more if it contains lots of ls and Is.

The card you place in your signature should link back to the Shiny Hunter's Club. There are no placement rules or anything like that.

You can also go ahead and make a re-request if any of the info changes, like if you catch a new shiny. If you're raising and intending to evolve a shiny you own, just tell me what you plan to evolve it to instead, and I'll put that in the card.

I reiterate: Don't mention Metal-gen shinies, since they aren't being used, or cheated shinies, since they don't count. If you previously had a card from ryan, still tell me all your shinies in chronological order, since ryan appeared to have done some backwards. ;)

Examples:
shcMetalMario_3.gif
shcRsgh5.gif
shcYami_3.gif
shcGardevoirMaster_2.gif
shcSeth_2.gif
shcBakersBulbasaur.gif
shcShuko_2.gif
shcLDD_2.gif
shcShinyShuckle_2.gif
shcRikku_5.gif
shcShinyGuy.gif
shcNeopolis3.gif
shcKat.gif
shcJosh.gif

For a list of all available cards, click Here.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I want one.
I have right now:shiny ralts,vigoroth,Eevee,Groudon,Jirachi
can I have Emerald Brendan sprite
Colors:Red,Black

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
awww man... mine looks so humble there with only 2 shinies... i'm glad you started this thread. i'll be back soon when i want to get a different color card/different trainer sprite.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
As a proud member of the SHC, I would please ple one ^^

I got caterpie fist, who evolved to metapod, and then to butterfree, I also now, very proudly have a Bulbasaur ^^ YAY FOR ME!!

here is my T-sprite
Baker.PNG

could u fit some red, and some green into the card please ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I need an update. My charmander evolved, then the Charmeleon evolved, so now I need a Charizard on my card. Thanks!

Years
Latios Lover said:
id like one please
my shinies-swampert marill wingull,2mightyena
sprite-in sig frist one
colors-blue and a little red
please
Did you say 2 Mightyenas? Or was that '2' a random typo?
Also, for your name, Latios Lover's kinda long; I have to fit it within 40 pixels. How 'bout pkmaster? XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I'd like to have rsgh5's updated please. (to yours that is) Here's his as referance:

ldd8ww.gif

Order they were caught in... Oi, I can't promis I'll get that right.

Do you want the one we caught or if we evolved it?

1) Duskull (now Dusclops)
2) Zigzagoon
3) Zigzagoon
4) Sableye
5) Zigzagoon (now Linoone)
6) Staryu (now Starmie)
7) Gastly
8) Heracross
9) Oddish (now Bellosum)

So what happens when you run out of space for stars? (^_^)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Ok I guess Ill have one XD.

Shinies:
Gulpin
Swalot
Zigzagoon
Linoone
Tentacool
Tentacruel

If you only take them as they are, then I caught them as Gulpin, Zigzagoon and Tentacool and evolved them.

Which means it is in this

Swalot
Linoone
Tentacruel

My sprite is attached. I wouls like it to be red and Black ^^

I am a member of that club, I used to be called Pokemon Veteran, but I changed my name in the name change thread

EDIT: Oops I forgot the name XD. I want to as Stevo

Stevo-Kun

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
im a member can i have one

exeggutor spinda sandslash
emerald trainer (boy)
maroon and navy

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 21, 2005
Hey MM! I was waiting for this! Can you change my Card? Here is the card, and all I want changed is the sprite. And could you change the background of my sprite or white to Dark Blue?

Thanx,
DeoxysOwns22

The Sprite To Put In-
mysprite5tj.png

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
hey i requested to join is that good enough? if so:
my shinies: gyarados, tyranitar, celebi (in order i got them)
t sprite:
salamencemastersprite.png

and colours: blue and silver

Years
Whole wads of new cards available! Jirachi3 and Salamence Master, you're on hold for investigation, since neither of you are officially members. (Jirachi3, please talk to rsgh5 about an honest listing of shinies, please)

Baker's Bulbasaur:
shcBakersBulbasaur.gif

Latios Lover: [removed]
jhgghyu:
shcViv_2.gif

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: [replaced]
Stevo-Kun:
shcStevoKun.gif

Shiny Shuckle: [replaced]
DeoxysOwns22:
shcChase.gif

Whoa! One that finally got past 8! Now that I think about it, my secret something special really isn't all that extraordinary... >_>

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
MetalMario said:
Whole wads of new cards available! Jirachi3 and Salamence Master, you're on hold for investigation, since neither of you are officially members. (Jirachi3, please talk to rsgh5 about an honest listing of shinies, please)

whats that supposed to mean? :\

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
Years
1:To Jirachi3: It means that you're not yet an official member of the SHC. So you can't get a card. He said to give the user rsgh5 a list of all the shiny pokemon you've caught(if any). Once you do that your in the Club and can get a card.

2: I'm new to the SHC and I'd like a card!
I have these shinies! Jirachi, Beautifly, Roselia, Butterfree, Gengar, Blaziken, Azumarill, and Celebi
Name: Rikku
Sprite:
firehero2.png

Colors: Pink and Black. If I can only have one color just Pink

3: In my request I said I have a shiny Celebi. My freind traded it to me but I think he used a code. So if Celebi doesn't count just don't put her in I want my card to be honest.

Thanx in advance! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Just a quick question, does the G/S Shiny Gyarados count (since almost everyone has it)? If so, i'd like it added to my card. Thanks so much!!!:)

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
Years
jhgghyu said:
Just a quick question, does the G/S Shiny Gyarados count (since almost everyone has it)? If so, i'd like it added to my card. Thanks so much!!!:)

That's actually a good qestion... I want it added to mine to if it counts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back