• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
"Thanks, Melody..." I sighed as I charged another attack...but this time, I wanted it to be Fire, something that would bring down the giant Steelix. Thankfully, I had eaten a Mint Berry beforehand, so I was not affected by Melody's song.

Finally, my bulb glowed red, a sign that my Hidden Power attack was ready.

I'll never forget the look on the Steelix's face when he saw me shooting flames from my bulb...

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Sky danced around happily with her fingures in her ears. "Yay I think we won!" She shouted gleefully. May was doing the same with her fingures in her ears.

"Great job guys." She said happily.

EmeraldSky

Years
"Well...I heard some guy talking about some kind of amber in Midori City..." Ash started...I believe it was called the Lightning Amber."

"Team Royale also stole the other three stones that guarded these woods..." Max started, but I quickly cut him off. "And we're going to get them back!

Alana

Years
Sky nodded. "Yeah they're the ones we need. The ones we wre sent to retreive. We have to find them. Let's get the Thunder Gem back first cause I think it's closest. I wish we hadn't wasted so much time. I feel like we're neglecting our duty."

EmeraldSky

Years
"Bye everyone! And thanks!" I waved goodbye to Ash and his friends as we raaced off into the night. As we hurried through the brush, I heard the fiddle playing one last time before its rollicking melody faded into the night...

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
"What tha..." I looked at the trainers carefully and then said, "Don't worry, guys, These are friends of mine." I look at them again and say, "Hey, Ashley, hey Sammy, what are you two doing here? And what's with the pokemon, Sammy? I thought you didn't have any on account of you being a pokemon yourself."

Alana

Years
"Don't be silly." Whispering back. "I've known Red Ear since he became a Pikachu. Hes' trustworthy. Besides not all humans are bad. Think about May and the others." She didn't voice the fact that she now half hoped ot have a trainer someday. The thought of traveling the world with friends and batlting and meeting new people. It seemed like it would be awesome.

Alana

Years
"Uhh, I have absolutly no idea." Said Sky grinning. She shrugged and walked up to the humans. She looked at Red Ear and asked, "So how did a Pokemon become human? Melody asked and I'm curious too."

Alana

Years
(sweat bead) "that wasn't very smart." Said Sky shaking her head. Her cheeks sparked and she sent a jolt of electricity to revive Melody. "I hope she doesn't take that personaly. I don't feel like taking a nap right now."

Alana

Years
"No please don't. Sorry. Sorry about the electricity. really. I' won't use that much again honest." Said Sky quickly while presisng her ears flat. "It's not that I don't like your singing I just, don't wan tot go to sleep."

NiNGi's Worst Nightmare

*sparkle sparkle*
Years
"Electricity and singing..." Silver shook his head and grinned. "Like mixing oil and milk...Mmmmm...milk..." Silver began to drool, but got slapped in the head by a long, rock-hard tail. When he recovered, there was an Onix curled up close by a cave.
<Would you keep down the food talk? I need to try and sleep for once...>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back