• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Well just do what the title says.What are some of your hopes and dreams for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

I hope they have heaps of new pokemon,badges,trainers and new story lines. So Post away.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
I hope Rukario is in this game^^ He is going to be, isn't he? Yeah, that'd be cool. I liked it when G/S/C had 16 badges. It made the adventure longer and more fun too.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
Yeah I agree with Ricky... I liked G/S/C because you could go to different continents and challenge many more gyms. It made the fun continue after beating the E4. Kanto was made a bit poorly though...

Anyways, what I'd like apart from ^ is that they re-introduce the pokegear or something similar which has a radio station. Then I'd also like that just as G/S/C there is day and night with different pokemon going around at different times + different days of the week with events.
I really don't understand why they took those great features off R/S/E :(

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Me either. All they had for that was a clock (I said 'that's it?' XD). The Pokegear would be cool^^ I hear it's going to be in Emerald though. I also heard that the Night/Day might be in D/P after all.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
i hope they put all reogins in (sevi islands & orange islands as well) time feature, realesd for both gba and ds with the ability to trade through the console, on the top of the touch screen it has a bar with the usual start menu things also with a button in the corner labled move (so you can rearrange your pokemon at the touch of a button), start opens the pokedex, select-normal, l&r (only used when flying) change reogins

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Heres an list of what i would want in D/P.

1. Improved Day/Night feature
2. Better graphics
3. Ability to change the items in your room (like what you could do with pokemon stadium 2 and g/s/c but no need to use two or more games)
4. Able to change your trainer's appearance
5. Better weather system (more realistic)
6. Something like an friendship system
7. Around 350 new pokemon
8. About new 3 regions
9. New type of gym style like this:

Gym 1
Expert gym 1
Gym 2
Expert gym 2

and so on and so on.Basically, after each normal gym, you'll be able to go to an expert gym.
10. Able to join different teams and something like an crime control system where for each crime done, an bar in an crime meter exstends.More police will come to the secne of the crime the longer the bar is.If you're caught, you'll pay an 50 pokedollar fine and lose 5 items as evidence for when the trial happens they can prove you gulity.
11. Game consle in your trainer's room will be good for something (like play mini-games on it).
12. The max. level an pokemon can reach is 300.

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
Years
Things I want to see in more Emerald:
1) More Pok?mon (preferably Eeveelutions)
2) Character development. I like to know what influences everybody. Why did Maxie/Archie want to dry/flood the world? Why did Birch want to become a professor?
3) More badges that eight (sixteen would be fine, as long as there is a story from town to town)
4) Mini-games using the touch screen, using a point system where you could exchange for items like at the Game Corner, but without the gambling. Those would seem fun.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Tranitar18 said:
7. Around 350 new pokemon
8. About new 3 regions
Is that all? XD
Those aren't feasible options. It's taken Nintendo about 8 years and 3 games to get 386 Pokemon, so they wouldn't be able to create that many new Pokemon for the game. Plus, it wouldn't leave them much space for new Pokemon when D/P's successor is in the making.
Having 3 regions would extend the games length but by the time you get to the 3rd region most of your Pokemon team will be around the lvl100 mark so the end of the game will either end up too easy or boring and repetitive.
I've thought about this stuff for my fan game ;).

What I'd like to see:
-Seasons and Random Weather
-More cool looking grass Pokemon and attacks
-Character creation would be nice but a bit unrealistic.
-A few other RPG elements
-No more baby Pokemon
-A Pinsir/Heracross evolution

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Yeah i hope Pearl/Diamond's Rukario really cool.Also i think there should be More types of pokemon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Volt Tackle is in Emerald you know :P#

K, here's what I want:

Not 5 regions... but maybe 1 or 2 big regions with lots to do
If possible, Nintendo should abuse the DS' capabilities to something not right Everything from the touch screen to play mini games, to the microphone to actually speak your attacks into the DS (HOW COOL XD)
Random weather and seasons
A storyline that doesn't revolve around becoming Champion + E4 + Evil megalomaniacal team trying to take over the word
Creative new Pokemon, none just for the sake of introducing new Pokemon
8-Way Run (if Golden Sun has it... -_-)
An actual sense of humour within the storyline

Well... that's about it :P

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2009
Wait!? Are you saying they're developing the games coming after D/P already? Man, they're fast XD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 16, 2008
-Real-time day and night system
-Real-time seasons
-Random weather (very popular)
-Various areas/countries with immense detail
-3D world with Stadium-like battles
-A primitive character creation menu at start (gender, hair color, skin color)
-A few new Pokemon
-Somehow, a way for multiple game players to see each other mid-game. For example, say you are at Violet City's Pokemon Center, and your friend is training on the route to the east. Just after you leave, you see your friend walk by up to the center. You can also engage in a chat by talking to them, or you could battle or trade.

I've been wating for that last one. I hope Nintendo puts it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back