• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Berries with Gameshark

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Does anybody knows where I can find gameshark codes for the berries that you can get them from the e-card???

I'm asking this because in this page: http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/berrydex/ if you go to the last ones you will see that there are more berries like: Chilan Berry, Nutpea Berry, Pumkin Berry, Drash Berry, etc. So I don't know if someone knows the codes for these berries, please, I've been looking for them for so long that I got tired :disappoin

Well thank you for reading and more if you help me!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
this is codes related... next time ask the question in the sticky thread regarding cheat codes.

These new berries come from E-Card... I'm not too sure if they are accessible without E-Card but maybe someone will think of a way...

Back