• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Aww~ That Ambipom is surely a lively one. I also love the nickname Pickles. lol. :D

Oh and weren't we talking about plushies a while ago?
I found this cute pair <33
Aipom%2BAmbipom%2BDX%2Bplush.jpg

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
All the talks of plushies is making me miss my Togekiss plushie that accidentally fell out my window and landed in mud/nasty things. :(

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
Name: pikamon999
Two cute Pokemon: lillipup and togekiss
Partner Pokemon: Lillipup the superpuppy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Name: pkmn-br33der
Two cute Pokemon: Munchlax & Dragonite
Partner Pokemon: ~Chub Chub~. ;D

Helloooo! Welcome to the group! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay :D May I ask, what is ~Chub Chub~? xD I'll need to know that before you're added lmao.

Name: pikamon999
Two cute Pokemon: lillipup and togekiss
Partner Pokemon: Lillipup the superpuppy

Howdy! Welcome to our cute club, have a great time here and enjoy your visits! Two incredibly cute Pokemon you've chosen! Togekiss is one of my all time favourites and just look at Lilipup's face xD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Hi Miaa! Welcome to the group ^^ Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay! Ahhh I love Aipom, it's so adorable and cheeky x3 And Vulpix is incredibly cute too, I'm amazed it's not on the list already! :o Anyhow, enjoy your time here!~

Taposa, you currently have 13 points, but there'll be a couple more when I next tally the posts ^^ And yes, Snivy's signature is bootilicious. xD MAY'S SKITTY SOUNDS CUTE xD

Hmm, I'm in a delightful mood today and you've all been busy bees whilst I was away! As as a result, today's topic will reward the prizes which you have just been discussing! Tell me what Pokemon you would have as your second partner and for TODAY ONLY you can have it added for free! ^^ Bargin! Unless I'm in a bad mood when I get home, in that case it's just an interesting conversation topic... The best way to make me in a good mood is send me lots of messages saying you love me ;D <3

New Topic: 'What would your second partner Pokemon be?'

I am now incredibly late for college~

Oh easy. An Umbreon named Larx. In the Roleplay in which Kona is derived, she was in love with someone named Larx.... So yeah... Kona would have her Larx~ X3

And as for plushies.... I find the Serperior one I bought at a recent anime convention to be freakin adorable~

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
'Which Pokemon should be added to our list and why? I think you should add cressellia because shes fashionably cute
'What do you think makes a Pokemon cute? Mostly their eyes and their face

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Aww~ That Ambipom is surely a lively one. I also love the nickname Pickles. lol. :D

Oh and weren't we talking about plushies a while ago?
I found this cute pair <33
Aipom%2BAmbipom%2BDX%2Bplush.jpg
It's smile, is a killer-smile. Aaah, definitely caught me, so cute! <3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Togekiss plushie? omg, D': .. That's sad. :( .. Did you got it back?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
My second partner would be Buneary! :D It's just so cute! :D I love it to death! Welcome to the club everyone :D Sorry, I've been preparing for the VGC which is sunday, it's been time consuming. :P

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That's okay! Take your time. ^^ .. Anyway, I've been always in love with Buneary, had it on my team on Diamond.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
That's okay! Take your time. ^^ .. Anyway, I've been always in love with Buneary, had it on my team on Diamond.

yeah it's a recent love for me :P I wasn't playing from DP until Plat so I had no idea and stuff, I love the Sinnoh Region and it's pokemon esp Buneary if we are talking cute pokemon :3

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 15, 2013
miakalina that is awful :( did you manage to get the mud out? Welcome to the club Pkmn-Br33der and pikamon999! x

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
You could get it in the laundry, when it's dirty. :'o

And welcome to the club, new members. :) .. Enjoy yourself. ^^

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
also unova though! [deerling, lillipup, tepig, oshawott, minchinno, cinncino, blitzle, emolga, sewaddle, etc]

P.S: Happy 25th page!!!

Last edited:
Back