• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Who is the best of the eevee crew?

What one is your favorite?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Espeon

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Eevee_Crew_Master

The Ultimate Eevee Fan!
Years
What do you think is better? Eevee, jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, espeon or umbreon? List your reason. Mine? My favorite is espeon. Beautiful, majestic and graceful, this pokemon is very rare and gifted to only those who are noble and true of heart. It can see into the future with amazing power.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I like them all, but I like Eevee the best. It's so cute and unevolved. ^^ My favorite evolution is Vaporeon.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
I really can't pick one because my favorites are Umberon and Joleton.I love them both.Those are who I think is the best.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I have pondered and thought, and Flareon is the one I pick. People tend to not like it cause it's slow and has low hp/defense, and it's not the bestest fire type out there. BUT WATCH OUT FOR ITS BODY SLAM. And it has such a cool attitude in stadium. It's all, like, shaking it booty.

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Flareon. I may not be blessed with the best stats, but its the cooler of all of them, no mencioning its very cute~

Casty is Missing a Pink Eevee Evo~

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2008
I like Umbreon the best. It's beautiful and dangerous. Sure, there are better annoyers/stallers for tournament play, but when you're just playing in Stadium or Colosseum, like, say, against a friend or the coms, Mean Look + Sand Attack + Toxic + Confuse Ray = a most entertaining death.

2nd fav is Jolteon. Espeon has such a funny send-out pose in stadium, though, and it is very pretty.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
Go ESP! it looks cute, and is faster and more powerful than most of the others. plus it basically helped me win coloseum and get Ho-oh

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • PC
  • Seen Jul 29, 2005
umbreon go use your dark powers to destroy all!!!!!!ya umbreon becuase it can use psychic like espeon and also dark attacks.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
Years
Umberon is my favourite with vaperon a close second. I prefer Umbereon becuase it looks very cool. It is also very powerful and you don't need a stone.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I like Eevee the most! (My opinion is based more on how it is in the Anime rather than the games.) It's so cute and sweet, and it almost looks like it could be a real animal. It's one of my favorite Pok?mon.

I also like Flareon and Espeon a lot; the others just haven't appealed to me as much...

Vash26

Eon Crazy
Years
  • Age 35
  • TN
  • Seen Mar 24, 2007
Out of them, I like Jolteon the best, I like the spikey fur, but when Im playing the games, I end up with all six in my party.:)

Back