• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Welcome one & all to Duelist Kingdom - The place for anything & everything Yu-Gi-Oh be it the Anime , Manga or Trading Card Game.

In this club we will be holding quizzes , banner contests , RPs and more. So if your interested JOIN NOW !!!

The usual board rules apply but also - NO CHARACTER BASHING !!!

So join up now and lets get this party started :D I'll get a topic started - Who are you favorite male & female characters ? For me it has to be -

~ Yugi & Yami Yugi

and

~ Mai Valentine

Both pretty cool characters and Yugi is such a sweety lol

-Member List-

Owner : Mistys_Brother
Co-Owner : Lightning

Memebers : Ranusha , Onizuka04 , Prof. Pine , Dark Magician , Champion Steven , Jinona, Elite Four Lance, EVA02, Yamichi, Mechajoseph, Asher, PaladinImperialdramon

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
FINALLY !!! Was beginning to think no one would ever join !!!

Welcome to the club Champion Steven ^_^

Side Topic : What do you think of the current Yu-Gi-Oh Series ( Waking the Dragons ). NOTE - PLEASE MARK ALL SPOILERS !!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
*join* XP

My favourite male character is Yami Yuugi (<3) and my favourite female is... uh... I don't think I have one. o_O;; I don't really like the girls in YGO.

I'm not really watching the anime anymore. I'm waiting for the memory arc to come out in Japanese before I continue since the filler arcs don't interest me much. o_O; I've seen up to the Yami VS Raphael duel but my DVDs stopped there and I never continued. ^_^;;

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
I'll join

My Favorite Male Character is Joey Wheeler (I just like most of his cards) and my favorite Female Character is Tea Grandener.

Realy i don't watch much of the Anime. but when I do it's not much that I do watch. Realy I mostly collect the Cards.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
Ok, Heres 1st place Dalls/Forth worth Duelist Kingdom champion!!!

I like Yami for just being a pharo, and I like Joeys attitude when is time to get serious

female... hmmm... Does Dark Magician Girl count???

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
OK your all in , welcome ^_^ I'm liking the new series of Yu-gi-oh ... it's alot darker then the previous series. Lots of soul stealing & stuff ^^

I've seen up to the Yami VS Raphael duel but my DVDs stopped there and I never continued. ^_^;;

Did you see all the parts of that Duel ? That was one of the best Duels so far *IMO ^_^

Oh and Dark Magician : Dark Magician Girl does count ... even though technically she's not a character ;-)

So does anyone here Duel over MSN ? What kinda decks (themed?) do you use ?

I haven't had the chance to duel :-( There never seems to be any tourneys in the UK :-(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Mistys_Brother said:
Did you see all the parts of that Duel ? That was one of the best Duels so far *IMO ^_^
^^; Yeah, the DVDs cut off a few episodes after its finish. I like the duel too, but the ending is a tear-jerker for me. ;_; I haven't seen the English version of it, and I'm not sure I want to. They've probably ruined the moment. ;_;

I don't duel. I collect the cards, sort of, but it's too expensive for my tastes and I just can't get into it. =\ I prefer the anime and manga aspect of the series. ^^;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
oh I wanna join pleez my fav. male is Yami and my fav. female is, ermmm, I don't have a favorite girl really I kinda like the way the current season I'm looking forward to the next duel (I ain't going to tell who duels :D you guys probably already know who it is anyway)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Welcome to all the new members - glad you joined :D

My deck is currently a Spellcaster/Warrior/Dragon deck ^^; I just really want a chance to duel lol

^^; Yeah, the DVDs cut off a few episodes after its finish. I like the duel too, but the ending is a tear-jerker for me. ;_; I haven't seen the English version of it, and I'm not sure I want to. They've probably ruined the moment. ;_;

I don't think they did .... it was quite an emotional part and added alot more depth to the character of Yami. I won't say too much incase people here haven't watched it. PM me if ya want & I'll tell you how they did it in the English Version (can't find the dang spoiler tags >.<).

I'll edit my first post to include a member list. BTW Lightning ... you wanna be co-owner ?

EDIT :

I'm looking forward to the next duel (I ain't going to tell who duels you guys probably already know who it is anyway)

Yeah ..... It should be interesting ..... I saw the first part of those duels last weekend. I can't believe those two idiots .... *shakes head* I knew they were dumb but still >.< (I mean the opposing duelists)

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
My friends sometimes build decks from my cards. one of the decks a friend of mine made is a Warrior Deck.

(like I said earlier) I realy prefer playing the card game over watching the Anime, but I do watch bits of the Anime.(Must of what I see is Yu-Gi and Joey in the Duelist kingdom, but have seen some Battle City Duels. Thats about it...:<)

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Prof. Pine said:
My friends sometimes build decks from my cards. one of the decks a friend of mine made is a Warrior Deck.

(like I said earlier) I realy prefer playing the card game over watching the Anime, but I do watch bits of the Anime.(Must of what I see is Yu-Gi and Joey in the Duelist kingdom, but have seen some Battle City Duels. Thats about it...:<)

I'll change the topic to allow for people who don't watch the anime all that much ^^;

What's your favorite card ? Mine are :

Monster Card - Hmm ... probably Dark Paladin & Chaos Command Magician

Trap Card - Umm ... ^^; ... I guess Shadow Spell ^^;

Magic Card - Harpies Feather Duster & Graceful Charity

Also I totally recommend the latest series of Yu-Gi-Oh ... even if it's the Japanese version you watch , you should watch it ^_^

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Well all the cards I listed I actually own ^^; I have loads of extra cards ... I could probably build afew extra decks out of them lol I might consider selling off some of the rare ones sometime.

More of an anime related topic : Who do you think made the best Villian - Pegasus , Marik , Noah , Yami Marik ?

Personally I think Yami Marik made the best villian ... that dude was screwed up in the head !!! I mean SERIOUSLY twisted >.< Perfect villian material lol

Years
Prof. Pine said:
My favorite cards are:
Monster:Time Wizard
Trap:Deal of Phantom
Magic:Pot of Greed
these are a few of the cards I own also.
You should probably know my favorite, since I am it. I'm just too mystical and majestic. Even though I look like a machine, I'm just a phoenix.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
Besides the fact that I think Ranusha is telling us a riddle I have something to tell Mistys Brother. I have a card that came "reflect" Harpy's Feather Duster back at you Mistys Brother called Griphon Wing,but I never thought I'd find someone who had Harpy's Feather Duster...

Back