• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2004
you should have put REVISED,but my favorite pokemon is Mew(the creator).

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Absol, Jigglypuff, Kirlia, Chimecho, Registeel, Dunsparce and Spinda.
I have the reasons for each one, but im lazy XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Crobat is friggin' awesome!

It is among the best annoyers in the game, and it is the fastest Confuse Ray in the game. I don't care what others may say, Poison Fang > Toxic IMO

Last edited:
Years
Mmmm, there is a bunch, dragonite, salamence, rapidash, lapras, crobat, butterfree, and I can't think of about 30 XD. Ill edit when I think of some more.

f!Re

Shige's #1 fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2006
Mine is Arcanine, Charizard and Beautifly XD

Kine

Whatev
Years
Nidorina, Chikorita, Mawile, Kirlia, Dratini, Eevee, Miltank, Vulpix, Latias, Raichu, Porygon, Magnemite, Treecko, Sableye, Trapinch, Gulpin, and Wobbuffet. And that's just off the top of my head. ;)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Exeggcutor and Slowking. They are very UU, and with their high Special stats (Exeggcutor's in Sp. Atk, and Slowking's in Sp. Def), in a double team they can wipe the floor with anything except Ninjask (which will pwn them both :(). But... yeah... Exeggcutor and Slowking > everything except Ninjask XD

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Ninjask > All Pok?mon Except Shedinja XD
A Pwned Ninjask Pwns Everything =O

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Hitmonchan... I have told the story on how he became my favorite many times. But it was just this odd attraction I felt to him. Not like romance attraction, like finding somebody's hidden appeal. Have you ever looked at a Pokemon who doesn't seem all that amazing and feel a sort of fondness to it?

Closely following Hitmonchan, I adore Electabuzz and Machoke. I think I may like Machoke more because it tends to get bashed and abused in the anime and most people dislike it, so I feel I need to protect Machoke. I wish Machoke didn't evolve and have evolved stats so I could use one on a team. A FEMALE one!

Ones I also like to a lesser extent: Exeggutor, Bulbasaur, Ponyta, Flygon, Blaziken (not because he's cool or whatever, he's just a neat looking anthro), Breloom, Nidoking, Houndoom, Granbull, Meowth, Diglett, Ledian, Heracross, Tyranitar, Steelix, Lapras, Golduck, Exploud... probably more.

Rotten Spice

Blastoise Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2006
Blastoise. He became my fave when I played Red and I got him up to level 80+ and I saw how powerful he was. I also love psychic and electric types. Other faves of mine are Houndoom (gorgeous and powerful), Lugia, Mew, Ampharos, Delibird (useless but beautiful), Espeon and Xatu. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2004
ummm im not much of a fan of the new series, i prefer the older classic ones. ok fav. pokemon, hmm. well, syther is great, quick darty pokemon with lots of power behind it too. the only thing it lacks is a bit of defence, but it makes up for that by dodging the attacks with it double team etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back