• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Since some people haven't read the important posts in the RMXP cracked thread, let me summarize it for you before you start requesting the files and asking for links.

There will be no more cracks/warez allowed, nor will you be allowed to request them here.

If you wan't a cracked version of RPG Maker or anything related to that whatsoever, you'll have to search for it yourself, thank you.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess Darkmage should put this in the FAQ. There will still be the occasional
people asking though.

Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
I guess Darkmage should put this in the FAQ. There will still be the occasional
people asking though.

Well that's one of the reasons why I made this thread in the first place, :\

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Let's see how many times this gets viewed.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I'll temporarily sticky this until I can add it to the FAQ (along with other stuff I want to add). But unfortunately such an easy task has recently been made much more difficult...

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'll temporarily sticky this until I can add it to the FAQ (along with other stuff I want to add). But unfortunately such an easy task has recently been made much more difficult...
I wonder why that is. I thought everything was solved. Anyway, you're right.
This should be added to the FAQ.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I guess this thread can be unstickied then.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ok this is less than a month old...

I can understand about it not being available here. Plus, XP is going to be really hard to find until 'The One' (Can't say his name here because of Avatar's rules, but you probably know who I'm talking about.) uploads the fully translated version in February.

Years
I know who you mean.

You can still talk about RMXP, but don't start posting links to the crack and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back