• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Looked through this side of the forum, and saw no club for this. So, here it is. Here, we will dicuss the awesomeness that it Pokemon Special.

>>> Last Updated: May 2, 2009

Rules
-All PC rules apply
-No flaming
-No spamming
-No bashing
-Keep swearing to a minimal
-Keep lemony language to a minimal
-Please don't get off-topic too much
-Don't post with alternate accounts

Things Can Be Done
-You may discuss shipping, but do not bash any ships or others' opinions on them
-You may post fanart, but please link back to it.
-You may post new topics, of course, but keep them related to PokeSpe.

New Members
-If you are new to the club, please DO NOT send me a message to show that you have joined.

Old Members
-Be nice to new ones. And you know how things are run around here. If they're screw ups, let'em know. Take no shame.

Name Changes
-If you change your name, either say something in your posts or just PM me.

Owner
SilverSmeargleSplatter
aka: Silver, Splatty, Shinning, SSS, Smeargle, Syd, Sydii

Co-Owners
Royal Genesis
aka: Cedric, Joe, Genesis, Joey
sirboulevard
aka: Boulevard, SB
ValentineUmbreon
aka: Val
Chamo-chan
aka: Chamo

Co-Owner Request Line Is: CLOSED
Will reopen at any given time.

Members
*SilverSmeargleSplatter
*Royal Genesis
*sirboulevard
*ValentineUmbreon
Lash
Rafeugo
lalalagirl
Spirallin
Azzie
°Wizard-Wings°
seraphinw1
WaveGuideBuizel
Falling Star
angeliipika
BigfootTheUnbeatable
red king
LOYALemerald
Brock_Lee
Yeo101
mountainred
midnighteon
Fabian the Fastman
The Fable
Masakanotoki
Graconos
Loveon
nova2345
TurtleKing
Eagledawn
Ruby-chan
vtommy1
Soluna
stephen_swann_123
Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
chamo-chan
silverdragonlaura
I am not updating past this point because there's too many of you. xD

*= Club Staff

Banners
None yet.

Fan Fiction
Just A Brother- Silver
Fast Times at Samuel Oak High- Royal Genesis
The Heart Break Lake- °Wizard-Wings°
Laiceps Nomekop- Yeo101, Seraphw1, BigfootTheUnbeatable, & ValentineUmbreon.

OneShots
Face Down- Silver

With all that, we start.

Who's your favorite PokeSpecial character?

It's obvious for me, but I'll wait til we have members before I answer.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No, Royal. You can go ahead and reply to the topic. I don't think the other people that will join are on right now.

With the topic, it's obvious that Silver's my favorite.

And I could rant on why he is...but you don't want to hear that. O_O

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Mm, My favorite, if you didn't already know, is Yellow.
Why? Because she's awesome ;D
She needs to ditch the straw hat soon, though. it's cuteness has reduced significantly ><

And a bajillion other characters are tied for second, Green, Lance, Wally, Blue, Silver etc.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh my gosh.

I'm like...the biggest idiot on Serebii.

I had three infractions the first day I was there, I spammed like crazy the other freakin' day on two threads with the same person(and I think I got one of the threads closed), got one strike for my signature, got banned from the couple claiming thread...I'm just a big idiot, basically. xD

Back on subject, Yellow does need to ditch the hat. We already know she's a girl, so she no longer needs the hat. Uweeheehee.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Oh my gosh.

I'm like...the biggest idiot on Serebii.

I had three infractions the first day I was there, I spammed like crazy the other freakin' day on two threads with the same person(and I think I got one of the threads closed), got one strike for my signature, got banned from the couple claiming thread...I'm just a big idiot, basically. xD

Back on subject, Yellow does need to ditch the hat. We already know she's a girl, so she no longer needs the hat. Uweeheehee.

>< That sucks.
Unless I'm supposed to be laughing. In which case, Haaa.

Why does she even still wear it? It doesn't have the feathers anymore, EVERYONE
EVERY-FREAKING-ONE knows shes a girl...Yet she still wears it...
Why? *Tilts head*
I demand the answer! Yellow's gorgeous ponytail shouldn't have to be hidden all the time...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Why does she even still wear it? It doesn't have the feathers anymore, EVERYONE
EVERY-FREAKING-ONE knows shes a girl...Yet she still wears it...
Why? *Tilts head*
I demand the answer! Yellow's gorgeous ponytail shouldn't have to be hidden all the time...

She's not sure she's a girl.

Maybe she likes it...a lot.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
^ *Facepalm*
Blech, I hope she quits wearing it when she comes back to life. I think it might've been lost in the black hole...
Hehehe...

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
Years
Oh, can I be a member in this? The whole reason I joined the pokemon community was for the manga. And I agree with royal genesis, Yellow is waaay cute without the hat. Also I sneeked a quick peek at the G/S/C scans before I finished the yellow arc. I read the one with Gold catching the murkrow. I like gold's personality a lot, he's a goof but in an awesome kind of way. He's my fave char at the moment.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Mind if i join?

ANDDDD. My all time favorite character is Blue-chan <3

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I live for PokeSupe. [/cringes] Count me innn.

My fav's Ruby, with Gold as a close runner up. xD Ruby's so abrasive, yet lovingly shallow, floofy, and downright kick ass on the inside. :3~ I haven't gotten to read vol 19 (and am still on a desperate search for it...), but Ruby is the main reason why I like S/R/E arc so much. Loved his costume change. Loved his reaction to Mimi's return and the speech. Loved his ultradramatic confession. Ruby is my superstar. <3

(Which is funny, because at first I thought his hat was his hair, and I was all like. Dayuuuum, boy, for someone obsessed with style your hair sucks..)

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
I live for PokeSupe. [/cringes] Count me innn.

My fav's Ruby, with Gold as a close runner up. xD Ruby's so abrasive, yet lovingly shallow, floofy, and downright kick ass on the inside. :3~ I haven't gotten to read vol 19 (and am still on a desperate search for it...), but Ruby is the main reason why I like S/R/E arc so much. Loved his costume change. Loved his reaction to Mimi's return and the speech. Loved his ultradramatic confession. Ruby is my superstar. <3
I'm starting to like Ruby too, I really did like him at first, but now I've really warmed up to him though...(His interactions with Wally made me happy ^^)
Sapphire still needs to get on my good side though >>
And yeah, Volume 19 is hard to find ><
The beginning of 20 is great, as well as just about all of 21

(Which is funny, because at first I thought his hat was his hair, and I was all like. Dayuuuum, boy, for someone obsessed with style your hair sucks..)
EXACT. SAME. THING. I WAS THINKING.

Years
  • Age 32
  • H
  • Seen Mar 22, 2010
Can I join?? =DD

& actually
I would like to hear your rant about why Silver is awesome. xD
Coz he is.

I've only read up to volume 11,
So my favorite character is...
Is...
IS...
I can't pick. xP
All the main characters.
Excepts Chris.
I don't really like her.

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
I'm starting to like Ruby too, I really did like him at first, but now I've really warmed up to him though...(His interactions with Wally made me happy ^^)
Sapphire still needs to get on my good side though >>
And yeah, Volume 19 is hard to find ><
The beginning of 20 is great, as well as just about all of 21

Ruby scored major brownie points for being kind to Wally. :D The part where Wally realizes Norman was training Ruby to help find Rayquaza (sp?) made my heart hurt, though. :[

Excepts Chris.
I don't really like her.

I think Chris/Sapphs are less likeable just 'coz the dudes of the series overshadow them. With Gold and Ruby in their respective arcs, and them being so vibrant and rash, they fall a little flat on the personality scale. xD;;

And Chris totally god-modes capturing. ALLTHETIME.

Personally, I don't really like Blue for the same reason. D: just because I've read too much shounen manga were it's all like "I've got this trick hidden up my sleeve that you didn't know about," and then "BUT, I have THIS trick to counteract YOUR trick," and so on... and Blue's brain-fskery reminded me too much of it. :/

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Ruby scored major brownie points for being kind to Wally. :D The part where Wally realizes Norman was training Ruby to help find Rayquaza (sp?) made my heart hurt, though. :[
Oh man! That part was sad. Finding out he was a replacment...And that's the only reason norman was training him...:'(
I hope Wally comes back in the Emerald Saga...Didn't Norman plan to tell Scott about Wally?
And yes. It's those brownie points that got him in with me >>
...Did Sapphire ever even meet Wally? O.o
I don't remember.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Maybe Yellow hasn't taken off that hat because she doesn't know how to use "the fact that she's a woman as a weapon" yet. :) god, i love that line.

oh, and hi splatty<3

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Maybe Yellow hasn't taken off that hat because she doesn't know how to use "the fact that she's a woman as a weapon" yet. :) god, i love that line.

oh, and hi splatty<3

No one puts hearts me my name ¬¬
Just kidding ^_^

Even so, if she can't use her gender as a weapon. She doesn't need to really hide the fact that she's a girl...Take off the hat Yellow! Pleeeeease ;_;
Then Lance will love you ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back