• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random cards

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • Done out of boredom. :P

Random cards

Yeah, my first fake, not much to look at. I really should have done the art seperately, rather than zooming in 500% to fix lines. I still think it looks kind of nice.

Random cards

Was listening to some Rolling Stones while I thought this one up. Also kinda inspired by the Light/ Dark Pokemon from Neo Destiny. Although, to my knowledge, none of the Dark type Pokemon were of different types than normal, so this one was kind of a brainfart. Rather than do the art seperately, I just enlarged the blank and drew under it. I regretted this when it came time to place the text. Looking better, though.

Random cards

It seems there is a fine line between broken and useless. Hera walks this line. That's what I get for trying to adapt the game into the TCG, I suppose. As for the art, it's alright, but there's more I could have (should have) done with it. Also, DP blanks are really freaking hard to find.

And... yeah. I don't really have much else to say, other than that this would have been a lot easier if the real fonts were actually obtainable.
    Random cards

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    These are excellent! It's a while since I saw cards of this era done as well as you have. I think the font for the title of Skiploom is somewhat off, but Dark Smeargle seems correct, so maybe you corrected yourself already ¦D

Back