• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC keeps signing me out

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • If I sign into PC and then forget about it and leave it running in the background, it automatically signs me out after about 5 mins. It's really annoying because it keeps signing me out before I check my CP and I miss people's posts. So in order to stay signed into PC I have to keep refreshing the page or clicking a link or something.

How do I stop it from doing that?

Hopefully that made sense.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • As the young lady above me stated, this thread is better suited for CQ&F.

moved

Lol!!

(This would be better suited for CQ&F.)

First things first, do you check the "Remember me" box when you're signing in?

Yeah, I always click "remember me" but for some reason that box is never checked the next time I sign in. Is it supposed to be? (forgive me for being a noob)

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • That happens to me sometimes too. Say for example I write long paragraphs. When I press post reply it says that I cannot post for the following reasons.....
    It justs logs me out automatically.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2007
    It depends on what setting you have cookies set.
    In Internet Explorer 6 , click Tools then Internet Options , then Privacy.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Try clearing your cookies and then Log In/Remember Me again. A lot of times that 's the problem.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Its probably do to the fact of the time although it doesnt happen to me and i leave min on for hours although i usually close and rload the page then again it also auto logs me in which may keep me on as well. No idea this happens to me on different forums though.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • or maybe it is because of a web accelerator like Google's. If that is the case then tell it not to acceleratr pokecommunity.com ir pkmncommunity.com

Back