• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Golden Heights

Add the custom graphics seen on page 1 to the entire game?

• Yes

Votes: 60 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
pokemongoldenheightswn4.png

Pokémon Golden Heights
A RMXP game by Minorthreat0987

~Introduction~
I have been working on this game on and off for a few months now undercover, and I just recently decided to work out some of the kinks and present it to the public.

I know this game is a Gold and Silver remake and they tend to be taking with a little hostility on these boards but I hope that you stay and look over the thread because I have worked hard on this, and because eventually this game will include twist and other additives that were not in Gold and Silver.

~Story~
Well the story is pretty much the same as Gold/Silver's. You are a young trainer embarking on your journy from New Bark Town when you run into the evil Team Rocket. After your first encounter you begin fighting Team Rocket along with continuing your gym quest., and your quest to be the ultimate pokemon trainer.

I dont want to spoil much, but after the Elite Four there will be twist, includeing going to Kanto, and a completely new island chain, where new challenges await you included another encounter with Team Rocket, and a new rival, exclusive to the new region.

Recently I rethought the plot after the Elite Four because of possible plot holes, and I came up with an idea about how to keep this game a remake yet no the kind that people go "OMG Not another G/S/C remake...blah."

New Plot
Throughout the game along with Team Rocket you will encounter a new Team, during the main story you wont see them much but when you embark to the new island region, they will be the prevelent team doing the evil deeds to futher the plot.

The team is a team that was to be featured in an Earlier game of mine, Pokemon Mystic Light, TEAM AURA! They will be doing deeds much worse that Team rocket could even imagine doing. More plot will be reviled as time goes on.

~Features~
-Revisit Johto in Advanced Graphics
-A Custom Pokémon Menu
-A Custom Pokémon esque battle system
-A PokéGear
-New Islands and caves to explore

~Screens~
Spoiler:

~DEMOS~

~Suppor Banners (credit to Flameguru)
goldenheightsmaleuserbamn9.png

goldenheightsfemaleusercz2.png

~Credits~
Blizzy - Starter kit
Poccil - Scripts
Fangking Omega - Tilesets/charsets
Mateo - Tiles that he made for Fangking that i am using.
Illusion - Pokegear Map scirpt
Gameguy and Epona4-Gold and Crystal Overworld
Kyledove-Gold/Crystal Profile and Sprite, Ho-Oh in Title Screen
Myself - Anything not mentioned above, Gold back sprite(Please Do not use it)

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Very nice. Any chance I could have the Map Script by Illusion?

Oh and just a heads up, this game is going to get bashed from people saying "OMG, Not another G/S/C Remake...bleh!"

Hope you complete it, I feel like I have competition now XD

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Very nice. Any chance I could have the Map Script by Illusion?

Oh and just a heads up, this game is going to get bashed from people saying "OMG, Not another G/S/C Remake...bleh!"

Hope you complete it, I feel like I have competition now XD

yea, i dont see why not. ill pm it.

Yea i know it will but i figured what the hell and i just posted it i dont really care about what all the bashers say, ive heard what they have to say a million times haha.

Yea and i want to let everyone know that progress will be kinda slow cuz im taking AP Bio and during the week it takes up all my time so i only have weekends. so.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Recently I rethought the plot after the Elite Four because of possible plot holes, and I came up with an idea about how to keep this game a remake yet no the kind that people go "OMG Not another G/S/C remake...blah."

Throughout the game along with Team Rocket you will encounter a new Team, during the main story you wont see them much but when you embark to the new island region, they will be the prevelent team doing the evil deeds to futher the plot.

The team is a team that was to be featured in an Earlier game of mine, Pokemon Mystic Light, TEAM AURA! They will be doing deeds much worse that Team rocket could even imagine doing. More plot will be reviled as time goes on.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
WOw Nice ob can you give me the new
Brandon and May sprite please?Thnx.Great game,
did you make it with RPG makerz?Anyways,
Whens the Beta/Alpha gona come?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Nice another fan game! I will be keeping an eye on this as
well. See ya!

-ChronicNightmare-

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Wow. That's look great. I hope it get finished.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Looks nice, and I won't bash you, I enjoy seeing new projects, and this one seems quite far along, good luck.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Looks like an awesome hack
But one question:
Can you get a lv 0 pokemon(bulbasaur)?

Years
Celei_XD this is not a hack. If you want hacks go to the hacks showcase.
This is a game made from scratch by gamemakers such as rpgmaker and sphere. So please stop posting everywhere in this gameshowcase saying that it is a hack.

Back to subject: Looks like a good one the maps are good and I really like the reagion map.
Good luck with it.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
New Screens, these were taken today. um not much to say, can you guys guess the locations of the screens in the second colum?

screens1lf3.png

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Looks nice. I see your using Poccil's systems now. Keep up the good work and I have no idea where the first 2 are but the second 2 are both Violet City.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
yea im messin around with it. haha. Yea the last two are violet but, the last one was a giveaway, haha.

HINT the first one(second colum) is linked to a well know route but is passible only one way, It also links to the second screen,

The second screem(second colum) is usually a dark place, unless ofcourse a pokemon lights it up!

also i need everyones opinion, i have been workin on new tiles for a while and i figured why not try and add them to the game but i dont know if i like the way they look so i wanted all you guys and girls opinions.

tilecomparisonle9.png

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Route46, dark cave, violet city. Thats look great.

Shadez

-
Years
nice game i love remakes made from scratch

about the new tiles if you ask me

the custom trees are definitely nicer if you ask me
so is the grass and the road
but i'm not sure about the road sides
try making them a little less simple

but for everything else it loks great keep up the good work

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the support guys, it really motivates me to work hard.

I have just finished mapping some the the auxillary maps to the bigginning, (route 36, 46...ect.) and i got to thinking, I dont want this game to be a strict G/S/C remake, so starting from Violet City , the route, special buildings, ect will contain new pokemon, trainers will have new pokemon, and there will be new plot detail included in the game, along with the classic johto ones.

NEW SCREENS:.
teamaurainvioletnw1.png

Introducing Team Aura, I bet you all are thinking "what is this, That didnt happen in Gold!, I thought this was a Gold REMAKE, not a game in Johto!" Well that has changed, its a Remake with new events added to spice up gameplay and make it more interesting.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Looks Great! I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Back