• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hacked Pokémon to avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
By using PokeSav, a tool made for hacking, I have identified a few hacked Pokémon that you should all avoid.
I'm using hackers weapons against them!

Here are the little fakers I have found and reasons why they are not legit:

dpmfsa475.png

Name: GALLADE
Level: 100
OT: Jess
ID: 05240
PKRS: Cured

Evidence - It has maxed IVs and is shiny (you would probably have more chance of winning the lottery every day XD)

dpmfsa006.png

Name: Edge
OT: Melody
ID: 00676
PKRS: Infected

Evidence - It's ID is strange enough, but the real evidence is it's Secret ID which is 1... I'm pretty damn sure that's impossible...

dpmfsa384.png

Name: RAYQUAZA
Level: 70
OT: Alex
ID: 33394
PKRS: Infected

Evidence - It has max IVs and has 255 EVs in each stat, which is completely impossible.

dpffa242.png

Name: BLISSEY
OT: JASON
ID: 35026

Evidence - It has no Secret ID, every Pokémon is supposed to have one apart from perhaps some event Pokémon and this obviously isn't from an event. It also has almost maxed IVs (31, 30, 27, 30, 27, 31) which almost look convincing, quite clever...

dpffa094.png

Name: Neyla
OT: EDO
ID: 26475

Evidence - It's ID and Secret ID are exactly the same number, that would never happen. It is also missing the data that shows it was migrated through the pal park, although in it's summary it does say it was caught in Kanto to fool you into thinking its legit.

That is all I have for now, I hope you all find this thread usefull in the ongoing battle against hackers. I also have some Pokémon which I think maybe hacked but I need confirming. I will add details about them later.

If you have any of the Pokémon listed above I suggest you release them ASAP, we need to stamp out these fakes now.

Last edited:
Years
Well i think it should, people who trade can just check it here to see if they are being traded these. I don't think they will want to as much if it is somewhere else...
good finds!

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Well i think it should, people who trade can just check it here to see if they are being traded these. I don't think they will want to as much if it is somewhere else...
good finds!

Thankyou! Finally someone who appretiates me, I'm starting to feel the love XD

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
The only one that COULD be legit, would be the Blissy, but then it has no ID number...
You can get those IV's though. I bread a Gilgar with 31 IV's in 4 stats. Though the two were around 5 XD

Yeah technically the IVs could have happened, but it's extremely unlikely. But it doesn't matter because it needs a Secret ID to be legit.

Wow 4 31 IVs, lucky you! :P

Years
Yeah technically the IVs could have happened, but it's extremely unlikely. But it doesn't matter because it needs a Secret ID to be legit.

Wow 4 31 IVs, lucky you! :P

Yes true. Thats why i said it was the only one that could be. But it isn't, unless something when wrong when it was made :P
and i know, it did take me like a week. Ha ha.
All started when i got one stat with 31, then two, then three then i just kept breading... I can hear Gilgar in my head O_o

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2008
why dont you ask a moderator for it to become a sticky thread. other wise it shouldnt be here. what are you trading, knowledge that might be completely false? sorry to be angry

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
Yes true. Thats why i said it was the only one that could be. But it isn't, unless something when wrong when it was made :P
and i know, it did take me like a week. Ha ha.
All started when i got one stat with 31, then two, then three then i just kept breading... I can hear Gilgar in my head O_o

Maybe you should see a doctor about that XD But yeah good job with the Gligar.

Well atleast you think this thread was a good idea, I wish there were others like you :P

Years
Hum... Well, maybe, he could ask it to be sticked and how about he updates it? When there are new hacks on the scene if he can spot them?

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
why dont you ask a moderator for it to become a sticky thread. other wise it shouldnt be here. what are you trading, knowledge that might be completely false? sorry to be angry
Just because it isn't actually a trading thread doesn't mean it doesn't belong here.

And I'm not just going to ask for it to be stickied... you aren't supposed to do that, threads get stickied when moderators think they are good and should be stickied. If it does happen to get stickied I will be very happy, but I wont just go and ask because I think it should, that's not my decision.

And can you think of a better place for this thread? It makes more sense than putting it in the wireless battle thread.

And likewise, sorry for seeming angry back at you ^_^

cocoteh

Rayquazza Love
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2008
well the discussion forum seems a good place and what will you lose if you just ask a moderator. calmed down now

Newten5

The lost soul
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 6, 2009
well the discussion forum seems a good place and what will you lose if you just ask a moderator. calmed down now
The discussion forum has too many topics, I think it's much better suited here.
how are you checking these to see if they are legit and if so can you provide a link
Can't provide a link since it is a hacking tool and unless you have a way of getting your save onto your computer you can't use it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back