• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quast2

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2005
What exactly is "XD"? And why is it the most commonly used phrase here?

Quast2

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 23, 2005
A smiley for what? Dying of laughter?

Hmmm.....XD.

Wow, that felt great.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
yea i know lol i really dont understand it but it stands for laughing so i do it XD
c? i did it again XD
Thanx guys 4 the rep bfore now i have 2 light squares ^^

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
OK guys here is the question(s) XD
Are u watching the SuperBowl?
Who r u rooting for?

Im Having like the biggest party !!!!!!!!
I like both the pats and the eagles so Oh Well PARTY!!!!!!!!

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
Years
OF COURSE I'M WATCHING IT! Hoping not to see another "costume malfunction". I'm cheering for the patriots! My closest friend is cheering for greenbay...:(
i'm going to my aunts house with a bunch of other relitives and close family friends ^^

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I live in Rhode Island which is in New England, but I'm rooting for the Eagles even though my home team is the Patriots lol. I've always hated the Patriots.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I wish the Packers or the Dolphins has made it to the superbowl, they're my favorite teams.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
Years
XD wow ur weird XD make up ur mind

I hope yall like the pritty rep i gave ya for likeing the eagles (exept fallen cause i gave u some just like 5 min bfore)Grr Tri i tried to give u 2 squares from my rep.. oh well rep is rep XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back