• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Thread of the Day" Thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Hello Fellow PC members.. This is an Extremely Creative Idea I thought of..
Everyday We see some Nice Thread which we might want to discuss with Someone..Here's THE place.
We can post which is our fav thread that day and Why??Cool Idea isnt it.

Today's Thread of the Day is http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=769286#post769286
Yah -- I feel of all today this is the Coolest Thread I've encoutered.It is THIS Thread. So Start sharing your experiences.And Enjoy.
P.S Dont use this to Advertise your Threads.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Um, I don't see how this works... just some random member says, "Hey! This thread pwnz j00!", and then we all worship it? Honestly, it's a great idea and all, but we don't need more fighting around PC.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Digital Phoenix said:
Um, I don't see how this works... just some random member says, "Hey! This thread pwnz j00!", and then we all worship it? Honestly, it's a great idea and all, but we don't need more fighting around PC.

Well We Dont Fight.. Suppose DP Says -- "The New Layout Thread By Sat-Kun" is my Fav Today & We'll I have My own Opinions..We just Dont Fight. Its for those who have Logged on to Find out Good Threads in Their Fav Forums.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Actually, I doubt people would need others to tell them which threads to like... I'm still confused as to how this works. Who picks the Thread of the Day?

NiNGi

Banned
Years
I think its a very good idea, not for fighting or anything o.O'

If I'm not wrong, is it like a kind of way to attract some people to discuss a certain topic that might interest you/them? It's not really to advertise, its like a way of informing people of an interesting topic ^^

Yeah good idea - Let's wait it to pass all the criticism and then we might see if it can be implemented o.O'

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Yeah I support it. There's no reason to fight. If someone fights and flames and all, the staff can take care of them.

I nominate this thread as my favourite. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back