• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMammoth

Mango Smoothie Enthusiast
Years
I've bought the volumes that are currently available in America, and I'll continue to do so, but... does anyone know where I can find scanlations of the whole series? I apologize if this has question has been asked a lot, but I'm a big fan of special, even though I haven't read much of it. And I'm impatient, so I want more.

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
>.>

<.<
I have no clue what's going on.

(rofl, System xD; )

XD! PFFF! YAY. That made my day.~ Green might have some questions to ask his Grandpa now... o3o

Oh.~ Lookie guys new PokeSpe-anime style pic. 8D from Volume 29.
Spoiler:
8D

awesome~

That is pretty cool, Val :3

Oh, don't mind me here. Since I now own SoulSilver you'll probably see less of me (which has already been the case...).

Mm, speaking of which... No, I'm not making another HotGold/SexySilver comment

Just out of curiosity, for the whole Pokethletes thing, if Gold, Silver, Crys, and -perhaps- the new girl (though, to be honest, Soul looks kinda like Crys in her Pokethlete suit) entered, given that they had to choose three Pokemon (or at least for one of the event thingies; I only tried out the first one), which three Pokemon would they use?

This better of not been asked already :X

*goes back to playing SoulSilver on her DS* I do need to get my 9 games and $20 worth, after all.
There you are Yu~
D:

(*grabby hands at your game* WANT!)

just noticed I never told you guys what my favorite things were... found the shorter quiz thing:
Spoiler:

Hmm...someone in the club made this survey. (I don't remember who though. D: )

I've bought the volumes that are currently available in America, and I'll continue to do so, but... does anyone know where I can find scanlations of the whole series? I apologize if this has question has been asked a kit, but I'm a big fan of special, even though I haven't read much of it. And I'm impatient, so I want more.

You can look on Mangafox. com, but just be careful and have an anti-virus on, because Mangafox is notorious for viruses.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Wow guys that's some awesome fanart

@val: 8O... that pic is INCREDIBLE!!! Also I like the GSC trio in rocket outfits (can't wait for HGSS)

Originally Posted by TheSystemIsDown
At Cerise Island
Agatha: Green, I should've told you this at the Power Plant...
Green: Hm?
Agatha: I am...your grandmother.
Green: ...wait, what!?
Koga: Wait a minute! -grabs a bag of popcorn- -sits down- All right, let the mediocre soap opera drama commence! >: D
Green: D8< WTF!?
Agatha: Give Granny a hug!
Green: WAT. You're my enemy! You can't be my grandmother!
Agatha: Actually, there was that one night with Oak...
Green: I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!
Koga: THE HATE IS SWELLING IN YOU NOW! GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER! STRIKE HER DOWN WITH IT!
Green: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, KOGA!

HAHAHAHAHA XD!!!! Oh my arceus this is beyyond win. I assume the force is strong with this one ^^.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
INFO OVERLOAD. D8 I've missed a ton of stuff...

Raine, I think I translated that already maybe...ten pages back? I don't know. But I do know about it, because that's how I know about the HG/SS arc. AAHHHMEEEE *Shot*

System: GO WRITE AN ELDERSHIPPING FIC. LIKE, NAOW. >D You'd be perfect for it. Lol, maybe something about Oak and Agatha back when they were young. *Shot again*

*Sees both of Val's earlier posts* *Dies* *Insta-saves the pictures* <333333333 THE SMEXY JOHTO TRIO. IN ROCKET OUTFITS. <3333 Hey, I didn't even need to draw them! XD And that Pokespe anime pic is epic.

Come on, it's this popular, they'll have to make a real anime eventually, right? Right?

*Facepalm* I keep forgetting to review your fic, Snoaz. Ugh. D8 Oh, and happy belated birthday! ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
Oh snap that's right! Happy b-day snoaz. I agree with clover, system you definately have to write an eldershipping fic (that or one of your other entertaining ideas *points to slasher fic idea* ^^).

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
Nice fanart everyone, 'specially the Magmajewel ones.

Mangapoke, I can draw that...and maybe write it. And Magmajewel, I want to draw something for it, too.

OakAgatha's an awesome couple. Wouldn't it be funny/wierd/WTF if Agatha was Green's grandmother? LIEEES ANNND DECEEEEEIT

At Cerise Island
Agatha: Green, I should've told you this at the Power Plant...
Green: Hm?
Agatha: I am...your grandmother.
Green: ...wait, what!?
Koga: Wait a minute! -grabs a bag of popcorn- -sits down- All right, let the mediocre soap opera drama commence! >: D
Green: D8< WTF!?
Agatha: Give Granny a hug!
Green: WAT. You're my enemy! You can't be my grandmother!
Agatha: Actually, there was that one night with Oak...
Green: I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!
Koga: THE HATE IS SWELLING IN YOU NOW! GIVE IN TO YOUR ANGER! STRIKE HER DOWN WITH IT!
Green: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, KOGA!

PURE WIN! <3

Oh great! It's good to know that there are a lot more people who find OakAgatha a very lively/entertaining/interesting couple. Agatha looked pretty when she was young, and Oak looked kind of good-looking? I guess. In any case, here's a very short OakAgatha fic I was working on. If you're interested, do check it out (: But really, I'm no where near as funny as System!

System!

HM....................... .....
Years
-blushes- I'm not that funny...

Hm...I already started on an Eldershipping fic, and yeah, it is going to be humor. It takes place when Oak and Agatha were young...but it's been going kind of slow...like, only a couple of sentences.
I've always wanted to do angst, but it always gets too melodramatic to the point where I say "Screw this!" and turn it into humor.
But the one thing I've always wanted to do was horror...zombies...vampires...demons...yeah...

Oh yesssss, that slasher fic. I haven't finished part two yeeeeet. I can't do too many things at once or else my brain will asplode and nothing will get done...

And yeeeeah, Yuyuko made that survey.

And Snoaaaazzzz...

Happy Birthday...

-tired system is tired-

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
Years
@ System: the system is down? *shot for lame pun*

*cough* anyway.

O: no one has posted here all day. :/

New topic tiems?

What would happen if the characters were in a band?

You know, like maybe a rock band, or an all-girl/all-guy band?

I'm not sure. :/

ANd another

What would happen if they were all on a road trip in the same Bus/Car/RV/something? who would be driving?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016

Ruby
would be the lead singer for sure xD
green the Bass guitarist
Yellow the Drummer
Red the rhythm guitarist
Gold the lead guitarist
Crys the manager
emerald the technician
silver the keyboarder
sapphire percussion
and the others background singers ^^

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
ooh, new topics! (guess mine was too thinky. but it was fun while it lasted XD)

geesh, you totally read my mind with this... i was thinking of asking what instrument people thought everyone would play! uh, ill give instrument answers, cause i cant think of what would happen other than the pokesupe crew becoming big stars...
first up, the guys!

Red: dashing hero type, lead singer, obviously!
Green: i see we have us a guitarist!
Gold: something tells me he'd make a great drummer...
Silver: hmmm, a base seems to work for him!
Ruby: could also be a singer, or a guitarist... nah, he's gotta rock the keyboard!
Emerald:anyone else see a drummer in the guy? or maybe a backup dancer?
Pearl: hmm... i can see a backup dancer or guitarist here...
Diamond: well, i can see him doing his best as a backup dancer, and as a base player

and now the girls!
Blue: i can see a lead singer/guitarist in her, switching off with yellow tho
Yellow: see blue
Crystal: she would sooooo play the keyboard.
Sapphire: this wild child would make an EPIC drummer!
Missy: hmmm, shes hard... i can see her with a base, i think...

as for the other one, i have no clue... let someone else be first to answer it.

AND YES SYSTEM, AN ELDERSHIPPING FIC WRITE YOU MUST!!!! and include a bit where Green finds out~<3 *bricked*

geesh, i gotta find time to work on the fic im writing so i can start posting it... im starting to get ideas for another...

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
Hey guys! (I'm in school right now)

Red-Lead guitar
Breen-Drums
Yellow-Singer
Blue-keyboard XD

I wish I could be more active, but I'm just too lazy. I WILL try to post at least once a day now on!

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
Years
Hiya! *waves* Whooo! I have a 5 day weekend after tomorrow~ okay, back on topic:

Red: He'd be the lead singer, I can't imagine him doing much else ^^'
Green: Guitar. No doubt about it!
Blue: She'd be singing too. With Puriri. Who, it turns out, is totally into rock music XD
Yellow: I have no clue, cheerleader...? I can't really imagine her wanting to be onstage, though I bet she'd be a great singer if she wasn't so shy.
Gold: He'd want to be lead guitarist, but quite franckly, he's not so great at playing (air guitar time!)
Silver: Keyboard! Ahahaha! I just imagined him with those funny 80's glasses things XDD
Crystal: She'd be the manager and get their (huge) band different gigs.
Ruby: He makes the costumes of course!
Sapphire: She's the drummer, I have a feeling she'd have fun with that!
Emerald: He would...play the triangle? *shot*
Dia: I'm not sure... But he would eat everything at the buffet table backstage!
Pearl: *whacks Dia* Maybe he could work the microphone/sound table thing.
Platina: She plays bass, she thought it would be fun to try something new and joined the band.

What would happen if they were all on a road trip in the same Bus/Car/RV/something? who would be driving?
Red: He's talking to everyone, being...Red. *shot for lameness*
Green: He's driving, I bet he thought anyone else would crash the car. :P
Blue: Annoying Green, who really just wants to focus on driving.
Yellow: Reading a book quitely, but she listens and taks occasionally.
Gold: He's either sleeping (and snoring really loud)
Silver: *Stares silently out window*
Crystal: Looking at the map, making sure they don't get lost
Ruby: Sewing in the car. (That's probably really dangerous XD)
Sapphire: She's rather uncomfortable in this metal box, and is worried about the ruffles on whatever it is Ruby's making.
Emerald: Wants to help Crystal with the map, but he can't see over the seat. XP
Pearl: ARE WE THERE YET??!!!
Dia: *eats food in the cooler*
Platina: Wonders at the strange habits of commoners.

Lookie what I found!
View attachment 50205
It's Gansta!Red (and friends) XD Hahahaha!

Sorry if that seemed really random...Today is a random day~

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Boy Band Time!
Red: He's backup singer. But he comes out to dance now and again. XD
Green: Base. Come on, he's just not the type willing to show himself off in front other people. Except for Blue.
Gold: Totally guitarist. Rock on, Gold! <33 *Shot* Am I the only one who sees him jumping around in a guitar solo? XDD
Silver: Keyboard. He actually has really good musical talent, but doesn't like to show it, much like his senior. The only reason he plays the keyboard in the first place is because Blue asked him to do it. Little does he know she's backstage with a camera...
Ruby: Singer. Oh, yes. Why else do you think he has that microphone? ;D And he has the voice of an angel~hey, Sapphire, are you blushing? Ruby's also reponsible for making the costumes of both bands.
Emerald: The group's technician, but he's also backup in case any of the guys call in absent. Namely, they're out on a date. Uh-oh, Emerald doesn't look too happy...
Pearl: Drummer. He's the only one who can possibly keep up with the impossible rythms the group plays.
Dia: Helps a little out with everyone. I guess he's probably the manager, although Green's usually the one who helps with papers and contracts. Not to mention you won't see him after a show-there's always a nice little dessert buffet backstage for the members.

The All Girl Band:
Blue: The dancer, but she's also the main singer. The paparazzi's had more than a few scoops on her relationship with Green.
Yellow: The shy backup singer, who actually has an amazing voice. She only agrees to perform when Red's around.
Crys: Manager, also plays keyboard. She likes a nice, steady rythm. The paparazzi's had quite a few stories on her, too, although Gold's probably to blame for most of that...
Sapphire: Guitarist/Drummer. Of course, she loves to bang on things, although when it comes down to it she can really hammer out a rythm. She rivals Gold on guitar, too.
Platina: Producer of both bands, as well as the base player for the all girl band. Since she has a private music tutor, she can play practically any instrument in the world, although she usually doesn't deem it respectable to play in front of commoners.

Together they make...

THE DEX HOLDERS!!!

*Shot* *Brick'd* *Hammered*

And I'll answer the road trip topic some other time. Oh, and Mintly, AWESOME find! 8DD They all look awesome in normal clothes. Especially Gold <3333

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
Probably Green or Red would be driving. And Emerald would be in a car seat because he doesnt meet the height/weight requirements for riding without one -shot by emerald- . Ruby is probably still trying to sew even though the car is going over bumps and stuff (and is still sewing perfectly). Diamond is.. eating, as always... he probably raided the ice chest.

And also I found out how to get that PokeSpe bag, if anyone wants to know. (That was ages ago... and this is off topic.... sorry) I think it said that you have to join the netkun club and then they send you this stuff for free (well, you probably still have to pay shipping). It said in the FAQ that they still ship it even if you live overseas.

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
Years
*rises from the dark depths of the places she's been that she probably shouldn't talk about*

*GASP* *WHEEZE* *WHEEZE* *COUGH* *COUGH* *HACK*

.....Nnnngh...I...liiiiiive..... *collapse*

*answers topic to be not completely off-topic*

RV TRIP~

Red would be driving the RV, of course. Silver would be beating up Gold after he sat/tried to fondle Blue claiming "he fell". Then he would proceed to glare at Green who sitting in the passenger set next to Red as navigator, sighing about them being childish. Blue would just giggle about it all and proceed to play cards with Platinum and Emerald, with Platinum surprisingly in the lead despite having never played before. Pearl and Dia would be practicing manzai in the back after Pearl had smacked him for gorging himself on all the food. Ruby would be sewing, and Sapphy would be trying to read (only she would be failing, because she's holding the newspaper upside down). Yellow would be trying her hardest to draw despite the shaking of the RV, and Crystal would be scolding Gold, who moved on to her after Silver had smacked him again a few more times.

And that's my story. o3o *retreats back to ooze*

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
Years
You know, I had a good answer to this one, but PC ate my post. Thanks a lot, PC.
Anyway, Red-guitar. Green-bass. Gold-drumms. Female-fronted band with Blue(vocals). Heck yes. <3

ROAD TRIP. OH FUN. D:

Red, Green and BLue would probably take turns driving. Gold would be a backseat driver, haha.
I imagine Yellow shares my odd talent for falling asleep for a long time on buses/cars/planes/ect.

Years
:O Nuuu, come back, Baa!

Mintly, that pic you found is awesome. :D Nen loves the 'Dex Holder's outifts there.~

Umm. I'm kinda late to answering the topics... And seeing that the thread is really kinda slow today... Nen will just post random fanart? 8D;

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back