• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny*Dizzy Inc Presents

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Not bad... the layout looks really good... especially for a greyscale based one. ^_^; Did you make it? The site seems pretty good, but it needs content. o_O;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Actually, I didnt make the layout.lol.

I'd be updating but an error-report is happening so i have to wait until they fix it lol.

I just made this website right now.

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    He made it , I think. But the layout is made by Freewebs. I used Freewebs before , I dont really like it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Ok, i made my final update for the night.

Thank you for the Tips you guys ^_^.

Dizzy
    Pokemon Community Member

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    First off, the layout scrolls my screen even though I have 1024x786 resolution.. Plus it doesn't have hardly any content.. I'd suggest you work on it a lot more before you open it up.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Dizzy said:
    Excuse me but that site was just made yesterday (my birthday).

Err.. That's my point. You should be prepared when you release, thus you need a good layout and a lot of information. I've had several websites and am a webmaster of 4 years now, I kinda know what I'm saying.

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • I agree with Shinji. This site needs work and content. The first thing you should do is make the page structure stylible via CSS by seperating content from presentation.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well Im so Sorry if i can't please everybody, im not perfect you know.

You know what forget about my website, i dont want to hear anything anymore.

I dont want your Guidence, ill keep my site as that and if you have a problem than thats fine :).

I dont need any Grief on the my birthday..

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Know what? This is called constructive critisism. We're saying this to help you out. Don't want to listen to us, fine? But to just get up and quit because you're getting help means you'll never have a really good website.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thats fine, Thank you for your criticism, but i dont want tips, no offence. But im trying to update I just cant get on it because of an Error.. Maybe if i learned how to Html code and make a layout i could probably make this into a great website.

:) thank you for your help

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • It should be written in valid XHTML so it will be more realiable. Also the Layout should be orginal, not a public layout that mostly everyone uses. If you make a layout, you will have something to be proud for.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Haruka said:
    It should be written in valid XHTML so it will be more realiable. Also the Layout should be orginal, not a public layout that mostly everyone uses. If you make a layout, you will have something to be proud for.

Haruka... Can't you read?? She doesn't want tips.. Bah.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    All right, Dizzy doesn't seem to want more feedback, and I can't see anything positive coming from this topic now.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Dizzy apparently still does want comments since he requested it be opened. Be nice everyone, constructive comments, remember. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Ok, Im very sorry Shinji and Shining Arcanine, I see your Points and I thank you for that. Also I am a Boy ( gender : Male) :) no hard feelings?

Back