• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I wasn't here for a while! :D

Anyways, Here's teh banner I made. Princess Be Careful RAWKS! :D

himehime-sanpng.png

Err... Rate pls. thx.

so i made a new sig(atleast an attempt to :P )
sig2.png

i'm still working on it so it isn't done yet
but what do you guys think of it ??
tips or rate please (both is even more appreciated)

Hokay I made this button a while ago and I was wondering what you guys thought of it. BTW E is for El Capitano.
BUTTONELCAPITANOGreen.jpg

And I made this signature.
OBITOBABY.jpg

All of these people basically just broke the new rule that will be in the new thread. If you don't rate the one above, you cannot get yours rated.

@Sasuke_Darkness: I love the signature, but the render looks a bit too cluttered. Try doing just Naruto's face, but not too big. 9/10.

@Ryouki: I like it. It all blends really well together, except the text kinda stands out a bit more than anything else. 8/10.

@Hitsugaya: It looks sort of the same as your first one. Try to use different colors and do some brushing. Brushing can make the banner amazing. 7/10.

@El Capitano: The signature blends altogether really well. But it took me a while to try to find the text, it's hidden, which is cool if you want it like that. 8.5/10.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009

himehime-sanpng.png

Err... Rate pls. thx.
Yesh. I personally like the outcome. Even though the background is not visible enough. Maybe make the banner a bit bigger or shrink the stock a bit. And for the C4D, you used it in her left arm right? It's against the flow. Why don't you rotate it? Or is it just me again? D:
sig2.png

I can't actually say something to this...
Hokay I made this button a while ago and I was wondering what you guys thought of it. BTW E is for El Capitano.

OBITOBABY.jpg
It's a huge button. That's all. xD
I think there should be some lighting on the right side of the banner as it is dark and the text can be seen hardly. The spatter is nice and did you smudge a bit on the left side?

Years
It's a huge button. That's all. xD
I think there should be some lighting on the right side of the banner as it is dark and the text can be seen hardly. The spatter is nice and did you smudge a bit on the left side?

Well you have a point with the hugeness of the button. I kinda did that on accident. When I was making a new file, I thought I made a 130x130 file, and I just had it magnitized.

As for the sig, you are right I should have some lighting near the text. I can barely see it. I did do some smudging on the left.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
Years
I'd like to get a rating on this banner...

It didn't take too long..like 15 mins but still..im not hapy with it,it's missing something :/ credit to relyt for helping me rethink my style...

Oh, and, Xeno, i think it's a great idea to do that, we wouldn't be having this problem, but i think that we should also make it so that if somebody doesn't rate the one above,the next one doesn't rate theirs?

himehime-sanpng.png

Err... Rate pls. thx.

sig2.png

OBITOBABY.jpg

ok starting at the top

@sasuke darkness - i think this is probably one of the best banners you made so far! drop me a pm to tell me how you did that;).

@Ryoki - the render is kinda weird because its so big idk, the only thing i dont like is the text it would be better in a diffrent font.

@Histugaya - like i said on the other one it is empty and needs some text, another render, or a resize. the outer glow around gouku is a little too much. i woul blur it up so it looks like hes powering up.

@El Capitono - were have you been! anyway the sig looks so awsome! the hand is blurred a little too much but still looks cool. you have to give me the gradient combination;).

i dont have anything knew but i have something old

monferno.gif

i shouldve resized! im such a hypocrite.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Also, I'm thinking of a new concept for the graphics rating thread. Would you guys like to do it the way it was in the beginning of this thread, where it was sort of like 'the one above' or the rating threads in Fun Time? Where you have to rate the banner posted above you? That way, we wouldn't have to deal with this whole, "RATE MY BANNER PLZ" issue. And if you wanted to rate a different banner from the one above, then you'd still have to rate the one above anyway?

Oh and to add on to the new thread idea, how about you must rate the banner above, but you can also rate multiple ones, just thought to put that in.

Thanks, but I thought of that issue already. xD But I like the way you worded it better. *fish'd*

As for the new thread, what if you have an idea sort of like: "If you don't rate the banner above you, yours won't get rated." I'd like that, and if you do post a banner, but do not rate the one above, then the person below should skip yours and rate the one above. Sorry if that sounded confusing. xD

Oh, yeah that's kind of what I meant, but I guess I forgot to say it. xD; I understand what you mean, but I have to think of a way to make it sound less confusing for people who don't know the concept in the first place. Maybe an example of some sort.

Thanks for your input guys! <3 It helped a lot~

I'll also be adding a rule about quoting... xD

-closed-

Please find the new Graphics Rating Thread here; The New Thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back