• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PC Political ?FIESTA!]: team RENEGADE!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ok, so i'm not quite a renegade... but who cares? i don't take crap and i argue for what i think is right, so i guess i'm a renegade in a small way, but i picked the name mostly just cuz it sounds really cool. kinda like reggae and kinda like lemonade... anyway, i'm ryan, also known as rsgh5. i'm in charge of the largest (or at least one of the largest) pokemon related clubs. the shiny hunters club is my pride and joy. we have over 200 members and more than 3,600 posts. (that's more than most whole message boards have) almost everybody there thinks that i do a pretty good job at keeping things under control. but keeping control over people really isn't what this election is all about. it's about fun and about taking pride in your awesome board and its members. i like writing haikus, i like soda, i like harvest moon, i like all kinds of music (except maybe country...), i make films for fun, i make the best trainer cards at PC, i like super sentai, i like harry potter, and i own at foursquare!
    a couple of my good friends (scyther5 and steeleon) told me that i ought to run. some of the SHC (for that is what we call the shiny hunters club) suggested that i should represent them as president, but they may have forgotten about that by now... =/. so, this is where i stand right now... one of my advisors to run is banned until the end of september, my club might not be fully backing me, i don't have a huge group of friends who's names strike fear into people's hearts, but i'm still optomistic! i suppose that if i stand for anything, i stand for the wellbeing of the SHC and all other members. if i'm elected president, i'll do my utmost to make sure that the PC we all love will remain awesome. it shall be a golden age for PC members!
    i'm working on getting some sweet propaganda for my election at the moment.
    so, if anybody supports me, i suppose this' where to say so! we can talk about making sweet propaganda and whatnot.
    if you vote for me, i'll write you a haiku! seriously, i will.
    Oh, please vote for me,
    I will keep PC awesome
    You know it's the truth!​
    *takes a bow*
    if anybody wants to contact me to either offer support or challenge my bid, they can do so at any of these:
    e-mail: [email protected]
    aim: rsgh5
    msnm handle: [email protected]
    and PM always works too.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Well Ryan, howdy. How's everything going? It's been awhile eh?
    Well, I'm pretty sure that you didn't need to write your lovely speech, those who know you will likely vote for you, I know I will. *Sighs* I guess this is the start of my pokemon campaign all over again, back to the SHC I go, yes, the one YOU started. Well, I hope you win, you'll have my vote.... you and your thousands of posts and glamorous rep bar. I don't think I ever got my second rep bar? Hah. Oh well. Your Haiku is a little icky, can't say I'm much of a fan for your lyrics, stick to listening to the music please. ^^:
    With love and support,
    Your pair always (I hope)
    Pazz.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    pshh... o well, i have fun writing my haikus.
    You may laugh at them,
    But my haikus have feelings.
    They will seek revenge!​
    *takes a bow*

Years
  • I'd like you to know that I fully support you in this campaign. It takes a lot of dedication to keep a club going for almost a year now, and I think you're the best for the job of PC president. (but was there ever any doubt? [/cheese])

PazzKat said:
    Well Ryan, howdy. How's everything going? It's been awhile eh?
    Well, I'm pretty sure that you didn't need to write your lovely speech, those who know you will likely vote for you, I know I will. *Sighs* I guess this is the start of my pokemon campaign all over again, back to the SHC I go, yes, the one YOU started. Well, I hope you win, you'll have my vote.... you and your thousands of posts and glamorous rep bar. I don't think I ever got my second rep bar? Hah. Oh well. Your Haiku is a little icky, can't say I'm much of a fan for your lyrics, stick to listening to the music please. ^^:
    With love and support,
    Your pair always (I hope)
    Pazz.
    Zomg! If applying as a canidate can bring Pazzkat back, does this mean winning the election will bring Aaryn back? o.o

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ooo it's worth a shot. maybe we'll at least get skinnygreenman back. and krispen, i would appreciate your support very much. thank you for all your support. would it be more of a reward if i quit making haikus or if i wrote thank you haikus? i have a friend working on some propaganda for us, it should be really sweet. haiku!:
    Propaganda rovks!
    That's right, I said that it "rovks."
    It sounds way Russian.​
    *takes a bow*

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Ryan, you knew you'd have my vote even before you made this thread ;) . But I want to say it anyways, YOU HAVE MY VOTE! Good luck man, I would love to see you as the Prez of PC. I think you truley would make a difference (wow that sounded corny >.<) Also if you were to win, I can bloat that I'm friends with the Prez xD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you really ought not "bloat" that's sort of disgusting... but if anybody wants to sport one of these hot banners...
    chuck7tr.jpg
    they're more than welcome to! i have no skills at all... so if any of you have some skills, i'd be really glad if you'd make something awesomely nonsensable like this.
    Look at Chuck Norris.
    He will make me PC prez.
    Chuck Norris is tough.​
    *takes a bow*

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Ahh you know you have my support! and im willing to help in any way i can! its would be so cool to see you as President of our little forum (one step closer to Washington XD) erm yeah
    Ryan For President!
    NOTE:I havn't recieved my Haiku yet =P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you have to actually vote for me before i write you your haiku. duh. anyway, i've made a new rad, rad banner:
    kramer1zo.gif

gotta sport one!
    Kramer is awesome.
    He will make me PC prez.
    His hair is real nice.​
    *takes a bow*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, i'm glad to know it. if by any chance... anybody... wants to use one of these awesome, awesome banners:
    rangers4bq.gif

2pac4md.gif

(i'll edit in a haiku later)

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Yo yo yo Ryan! I made a banner. Anyone can (and should) use it.
    spidey3va.png

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, awesome. i might even have a chance of making it through the first round of elections! wouldn't that be cool??

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i would like everybody to please note my beautiful new avatar (oooo ahh) that's my cousin's chin with eyes and a nose drawn on it (oooo ahh... dan's chin!)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ha, my rep blocks say i should run for president... must be a sign...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Haha, that's great. You almost revived an old thread though. We were just about dead. I shall place it in my signature.

Back