• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seint

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
This is pretty much a platformer video game in comic format. It will have cutscenes as most platformers do, but most of the comic will be structured around the levels and the boss battles.
So far the story of the game/comic is still up in the air, and i really havent worked it out yet, meaning im open to suggestions. Will it be about ninja's, zombies, robots, all of the above? who knows!

If you wish to be a member in this comic, then please fill out the following form. Do not, however how tempting it may be, try to 'spam' entry into it.

to sign up you will need to post-

Name:
Allegiance(type of characture, not who is like, or knows): you are a common enemy (more than one), boss, an npc or one of the hero's
Spritesheet: Link to or attach
Any relation to any already joined charactures?: family, friends, Mortal enemy, ect.

And this is optional:-
idea's for levels: e.g Robot plant run by zombies. Includes a giant zombie cyborg at the end (thats just an example remember)
idea's for storyline:
idea's for boss:

Seint #1
Seint #2
Seint #3
Seint #4
Seint #5
Seint #6
Seint #7
Seint #8
Seint #9
Seint #10

Last edited:

Nitrus

B l e a c h
Years
Hmmm... I would sure like to join ^_^

Name: Wizro
Allegiance: Sora, from Kingdom Hearts, Sasuke from Naruto, and the GREEN Pikachu
Spritesheet:
7i.png

Any relation to any already joined characters?: Nope ^_^

And this is optional:-
Idea for Storyline: Someone betrays someone at the middle of the story o_o
Ideas for Boss: The G@m3 sH@rK (Game Shark) This boss is almost unbeatable. The G@m3 sH@rK uses attacks that will "Glitchitize" enemies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
well i got a good idea for an enemy, or boss, that is blotz (blitz's evil side :D)

but its up to you, and blotz can be my sprite sheet with miner changes (e.g shirt colour, horns on head, fork tail XD)

and a level..... no idea

O

Your Mom
Years
Name: Omega
Allegiance: Sniper Joes from Megaman
Spritesheet: Attached
Any relation to any already joined charactures?: Likes to make fun of Aviex.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
NEW STRIP! Seint #5
Experiment, omega and scyther, you thee should be in it within the next 3 strips, with experiment (samus) being the "playable characture" for the first level, scyther being an npc (like zero in the early megaman games, there to help durig cutscenes and stuff) and omega as the genetic enemy (how many times will i be able to kill him)

ampharos, your mario may be killed any time, but i cant figure out where to put him in the story yet :1

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
toooooo awesome man this comic is the best comic ever :)

even better than apap+ and thats hard :D

i can't wait to number 6

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
YAY kill omega XD *did i just say that out load* hey can i bee in the comic

*looks at sig* oh i am

i knew that i was just being silly :P

anyway aviex you are really good at making exiting comics where you dont know whats going to happen next =/

i hate it its like a good book grrr *i should books XD but i dont =\* and it makes people want to see the next one more *great plan XD*

Sawyer

���
Years
i'd like to... help you out, but not be in the comic. maybe i can help with the graphic designs?

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
eh i dont think aviex is having trouble with graphic design :D, but he might want your help,

but he has always liked to do things himself XD

*awaits next comic* +.+

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
eh i rate it 1/10

wait i forgot a 0

1/100 XD

now its in the wong spot ;/

the REAL rating is 10/10

*makes sure everything i in the wright spot*

yeah 10/10 thats the rating

*reads new comic*

EDIT~ wow omega looks cool, i should have made mee look that cool :?
eh, cant be bothered XD *awaits 7th comic* XD

Last edited:

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
lol so far i ahve been referd to as stupid :P
lol hehe
cant wait till i actualy "make an appearance :P" anyways aviex brillaint comic ^^ if it was a game....i would buy it ^^ but its not :( so il wait to see more of it ^^

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
me i get called stupid all the time, i dont know why,

ooh look a rock, i will call you stick and you will be my best friend

What stick is a good name

cant wait till 7th comic

O

Your Mom
Years
Wha, so you're planning to kill me? x( I never knew you were a big meany. Will I be there after the first level or will you just dump me... :(

Back