• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Special Manga: DP

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
you should update the trainer card of diamond

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
you should update the trainer card of diamond

I plan on doing all my updates today. Including the website. I'm sorta behind on trainer profiles and other profiles as well (Team Galactic, Cheryl, Mira, Neo Team Rocket as well.)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
The Title Pokemon for the next chapter has been selected:

Chapter 18: VS. Mamoswine!

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Nice. I just wait the next chapter.Will you make a banner or something like that????

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Nice. I just can't wait for the next chapter.Will you make a banner or something like that????

I don't know how to make banners, so I'll probably make ask for a request on Sppf, Bulbagarden, or here, all three are home to my fic. :)

I'm trying to figure out what I want on the banner.

Ah. I've been sick all day. Plus it's snowing outside, so I can't go outside in the snow while I'm sick. I managed to type up Chapter 18, VS. Mamoswine, but it won't be released yet.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 18: VS. Mamoswine!
dpmfa473.png

Once Dawn made it through to the other side of the relatively small portion of Coronet, a shady man walked up to her. He looked as if he was frightened.

Dawn made a disgruntled face as the man approached her and said, stammering, "D-d-don't s-s-say anything. J-just t-t-take it!"

He handed her a large brown stone and ran off quickly, screaming.

Dawn chuckled a bit and said, "Ah, okay. I guess I'll see what Prof. Rowan knows about this thing."

She walked across a long, almost unstable, bridge, looking to her right. A magnificent waterfall was there.

Dawn smiled, slowing her pace, "Amazi-!" She yelped and screamed dramatically.

Her foot had fallen through a wooden board on the bridge. Not too long afterwards, her other foot fell through the hole and now she was hanging onto her life, literally, as she held on to the bridged with both hands.

"If only I can reach into my bag and call out Aves!"

Suddenly, her fingers began slipping until she reached the point where she began hurling down towards the rushing waters.

-----

A young man watched Dawn fall, from small mountain peak above. He clicked his tongue and rubbed his fist on his lavender blazer and uttered quietly, "Hm, she's sure to die."

From a pocket inside his suit, he quickly brought out an Ultra Ball and tossed it downward, towards the rapids, "Mamoswine, release!"

The black Pokeball lined with yellow markings, burst open, releasing a large, brown mammoth looking Pokemon with a massive pig snout. The tusk on either side of his face were long, shifting downward. Around it's eyes were menacing black markings and surrounding the markings was an aqua blue mask.

Mamoswine began diving torwards the waters after Dawn.

Dawn, meanwhile, was still falling from the bridge, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her bag descended as well, a few feet above her head.

"Blizzard!"

Mamoswine inhaled deeply, "Manmuuu!" It then exhaled just as deep, releasing a Blizzard from it's large snout. The ice managed to freeze the entire waterfall, solid.

Once Dawn collided with the frozen rapids, she slid a few feet downwards, before running into a boulder, back first, "Oh..." She sighed as she stood up but slipped and fell.

The young man from before was now walking on the ice, with ease. His face was covered by a masquerade mask. Mamoswine stood by his side and roared.

"Heh, are you OK?" He extended his hand to help the girl up. If Dawn would've noticed, a decal was pressed onto the young man's suit: N.T.R.

Dawn nodded as she took the young man's hand and allowed herself to be pulled up, "Thank you, but who are -"

The young man placed his index finger on her lips and said, "Shhh," he removed his finger from her lips, "My name is Xavier. However, I am better known as X, so, please call me by nickname."

Dawn nodded, getting goosebumps from when X placed his finger to her lips.

X chuckled a bit as he turned his back toward Dawn, "For saving your life, you owe me nothing." He turned his head nad looked back at her, "OK?"

Dawn nodded, her jaw on the ground.

"Good." X returned his Mamoswine as he placed the Pokeball back into his pocket, "Now, I must be on my way." He nodded at Dawn before he descended Mt. Coronet, out of Dawn's view.

Dawn could only watch.

-----

Upon entering the large city of Hearthome, Dawn went into the Pokemon Center to get her Pokemon healed. While she waited, Dawn sat on a love seat, still thinking over how the shady young man, X, saved her life, "Hm."

She began to reenact the situation in her head, "There was something on his blazer. Three letters. Ah! What were those letters?" Dawn slammed her palm to her forehead, trying to remember.

Eventually, Nurse Joy returned to the lobby with each of Dawn's Pokemon.

Dawn thanked the Nurse and proceeded to exit the lobby...

...until

"Excuse me..."

Dawn turned to face whomever spoke to her.

There, stood a short young woman, around the age of 17. Her blonde hair was tied in a crimson rubberband, and she was dressed in an orange tanktop and short blue jean shorts. ON her shoulder was a sleeping Glameow, "Would you happen to have seen a Buneary? I lost her when I returned here to Hearthome."

Dawn began to think back to when she entered Hearthome City...

As Dawn entered Hearthome City, still in shock of her life being saved by X, she noticed a well groomed Buneary, nibbling on a berry nearby.

Thinking it was a wild Pokemon, Dawn overlooked it until a tall, fat man came out of a nearby house, fuming at the site of his home grown berries being eaten by a wild Pokemon.

"Do you know how much time it takes to perfectly plant those berries!?!?!?"

The Buneary tilted its head up at the man before hopping off towards the city limits.

Dawn watched and chuckled a bit at how mad the man had gotten.

"You think this is funny!?!? Get outta here!!!"

Immediately Dawn began to run towards the city, ignoring the crazed Berry Master...

Dawn nodded her head at the woman, "Yes, it seemed to be headed torwards the Contest Hall. I was just about to go there now. I'm Dawn by the way."

The woman nodded, shaking Dawn's hand, "Bebe. I run the Pokemon Storage System. A lady down at the Contest Hall lost her Buneary. I was helping her to find it. I guess the Buneary went back to her. Could you go check?"

Dawn agreed and left for the Contest Hall.

-----

As Dawn stepped inside the slide doors, she noticed the large lobby full of trainers, preparing to take part in Contests. Looking around, Dawn noticed a tall woman hugging a Buneary tightly. The woman had dark blue, spherical hairdo and was dressed in a white blouse and a red sun dress. The Buneary in her arms pointed to Dawn, causing the woman to walk over to her, "Excuse me, but did you find my Buneary?"

Dawn shrugged and said, "Eh, somewhat. It's so cute!"

The woman smiled and said, "Oh thank you! I would have gave these to my son, but he doesn't like Contests." She reached into her back handed Dawn a Poffin Case, a Glitter Powder Accessory, and a Dress.

Dawn marveled at her new items and thanked the woman, "Thank you so much!"

The woman nodded her head and said, "Oh! Diamond!" She called out to her son who had just came from the bathroom.

Diamond grinned as he ran over to his Mom," Yeah, Mom?" He looked to Pearl and then groaned, "Ah, you again. I swear, you follow me everywhere."

Pearl placed her hands on her hips and said, "Um! Excuse me! Are you forgetting the mission!!??"

They both folded their arms and looked elsewhere.

Diamond's mother chuckled and said, "Oh such good friends. Just like your father once was."

Diamond sighed and said, "Please don't mention father."

-----

Dawn eventually signed up for Contests, receiving her Contest Pass. She then decided to categorize each of her Pokemon for a suited Contest type:

Pyra: Beauty Contests
Aves: Tough Contests
Queen: Cute Contests
Boom Boom: Cool Contests
Tater: Smart Contests

Peep, in Dawn's opinion, was not Contest material. However, the Drifloon did not mind.

-----

After defeating 4 of the Normal Rank Contests, it was time for Dawn to participate the Smart Normal Rank Contest with Tater. Each of her Pokemon each wore their newly won ribbons proudly on the sidelines, as Dawn and Tater took the stage, proceeding with the Visual Judgement.

Tater had huge DJ head phones on its head and began to recite the Pokerap that it had learn from a radio.

The crowd applauded Dawn and Tater respectively.

Among those in the crowd were Diamond and his Mother, "She's actually good , Mom."

His mother nodded as Dawn signaled Tater to begin dancing.

-----

Meanwhile...

On the roof of the Hall, stood X, several men and women in burnt orange winter clothing, and a tall slender woman dressed in a purple dress. Her hair was lower-back length and her face was fully covered with a mask.

X stared up at the woman and said, "Uranus, let's begin."

The woman nodded and said, "Of course. Being the new Gym Leader here, people think of me as weak. Hm, well that changes today." She looked to her grunts,"Neo Team Rocket! Fantina, codename Uranus, has declared operation 'Double-Cross' a go!"

The Neo Team Rocket grunts nodded their heads as the roof of the Contest Hall burst open.

The crowd below looked up as the entire fleet jumped through the opening in the ceiling.

Dawn looked up towards the city. All she could see were black shadowy figures since the sun limited her sight.

However, it didn't limit Diamond's sight, "Neo Team Rocket!"

END

(Next: Chapter 19: VS. Froslass!)

Author's Note: Fantina was once a member of Team Galaxy, which is why her code name is Uranus.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Sorry guys. I don't have time to post the next chapter sooner than I thought. You may expect on the 26th or later.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 19: VS. Froslass!
dpffa478.png

Uranus landed on the Contest stage with all of her grunts surrounding her.

X landed across from Dawn, grinning as he placed his right fist into his pocket and lifted his left hand into the air, "Heh, it's you again. I saved your life back there. But now, I'm afraid I'll have to show no mercy to you."

The Contest announcer looked baffled at X's comments, "Due to the fact we have foreign bandits invading the Contest Arena...RUN!!" She dropped her microphone and dashed out of the arena, along with the rest of the crowd.

Diamond ran down the auburn steps of the stands and leaped over a counter that prevented the crowd from going onto the stage. He had told his mother to evacuate with the other members of the crowd.

Diamond ran over and stood back-to-back with Dawn, as the girl whispered back to him, "What are you doing?"

Diamond smirked, staring at the grunts surrounding them, "Helping you out. Besides, I have a grudge with these guys. That doesn't change our grudge, however." He took out a Pokeball staring at it for a moment.

Uranus scoffed and said, "Oh this is quite lovely. It reminds of the same exact scene in Johto. A boy with a red and gold outfit and a girl with similar outfit. Hm, I wonder what happened to them, X?"

"Heh," X rubbed his nose as he closed his eyes, "Stuck in the Mahogany Gym I suppose. It is rather cold in there. With my grandfather gone, no one's been there to control the air conditioning or heat. They're probably frozen."

Diamond looked confused, "OK! Anyway...You've got us to deal with now. I've gotten rid of one of your fellow members and I can get rid of all you as well! Let's go Dex!" Diamond tossed the Pokeball into the air.

It curved slightly before bouncing off the ground, opening itself with a bop sound.

Out of the Pokeball, came Dexter, Diamond's mentally challenged Dexter. The Pachirisu began running around in circles in front of the Grunts as they all stood confused.

There were about five of them, standing in front of Uranus; Each of them took out a Pokeball, releasing a Sneasel.

Diamond snorted at the NTR Grunts and said, "You've got to be kidding me! Only five?"

Dexter continued to swarm around in circles, "Pachi! Chi! Chi! Chi! Chi!"

------

Dawn glared at the NTR grunts standing in front of X. They also released five Sneasel, summed together.

Dawn groaned and said, "You're lucky I've won my ribbons, or I'd be in an angrier mood." She reached into her yellow bag and took out a Pokeball as well. She pressed the sensor on the front of the ball as it burst open, releasing Queen, her Burmy.

Currently, Queen was in her pink Steel-form.

The grunts began to laugh their heads off at the sight of the 'weak-looking' Burmy.

Dawn just smiled as she glanced back at Diamond, "You ready?"

"Yes."

-----

Outside of the Contest arena, the audience watched through the windows. Diamond's mother was banging her fists on the window, "Go! Get'em Diamond!"

"Excuse me! Coming through!"

The audience turned their heads at the person asking for excuse.

"Heh, sorry for kinda forcin' my way in here." The boy said as he rubbed the breast of his red and gold hoodie. Though it was slightly cold on this day, the boy was wearing gold shorts with black designs down the side. He also wore red and gold shoes and a red and gold backwards cap to match.

A grin went across his face as his green eyes stared at the front of the door. He extended his hand to grab the knob but a person stopped him.

"We.." the person said, "...we have trainers in there taking care of it! They're Prof. Rowan's apprentices!"

The boy snorted and said, "Who give's a hell? I have a score to settle with these goons." He walked through the door as his voice trailed off, "Try to freeze me will they?"

-----

Back in the Contest Arena, Dexter had just discharge the life out of five Sneasel, while Queen used Hidden Power to destroy the other five Sneasel.

Queen then began to glow in a white light, her body expanding and enlarging. Once the glowing light dimmed down, it revealed a large pink, bug looking Pokemon, with magenta wings, "Worm...madam."

Queen evolved into Wormadam!

-----

The NTR Grunts each fell back as X and Uranus each stepped up.

X grinned as he took out his Pokeball, "Hm, it seems these two are strong, Uranus." He opened his Pokeball, releasing Mamoswine.

Dawn stared up at the beast taking a step back, bumping into Diamond.

Diamond tripped forward a little as he said, "Watch it!"

Uranus chuckled and said, "You're right, watch it!" She took out a Pokeball and elegantly threw it into the air, releasing a white, floating Pokemon that appeared to be dressed in a white kimono with ice on top of it's head, "Frrrrrros."

Diamond gritted his teeth, "A Froslass?"

In unison, Mamoswine and Froslass each released an Ice Beam upon Dexter and Queen, instantly freezing them.

Diamond turned his head at the sight, all the while, getting a good look at X, "Hey! You're that guy who gave me the Ice Beam Technical Machine!"

X's face looked embarrassed as he flinched a bit before returning Mamoswine. Once he accomplished that, he ran for the exit, only to bump into the boy who entered the arena.

Each of them fell down, but X was the first to get up, "Gold!??!? How did you..."

Gold stood up, dusting himself off as he smirked, "C'mon....Kid-with-Typhlosion! I was gonna get out of that ice sooner or later! Boy, why do the smart villains have to act so ignorant?" He reached into his bag and twirled his billiards-cue before pointing it at X.

However, X had already vanished.

"Dammit, gotta learn not to show off that much." He looked to the Contest stage and saw Dawn and Diamond facing Uranus. Well, mostly Dawn, "Man, who is the chick on stage in the short, pink skirt?"

Immediately he ran down the steps and hopped the counter.

"Step back!" Gold said as he stood in front of Diamond and Dawn.

Diamond snarled and said, "What are you doing? You'll get frozen!"

Gold grinned back at Diamond and said, "Heh, I defeated the Mask of Ice, this drag queen will be a piece of cake." He turned his head looking at Uranus.

Uranus made a disturbed face before relaxing, standing up straight, "Hm, I see you escaped. No matter, I'll send you to your rightful place."

Gold snickered and said, "Uranus..."

"WHAT?!"

"That name...it's so...disturbing. Your anus. Uranus. It's all so...anally!"

"SHUT IT! Froslass! Blizzard!"

(Next: Chapter 20: VS. Typhlosion!)

Author's Note: Sorry for the hiatus guys! I was just taking a break from writing.

Gold's back!

The next chapter is the final chapter of Volume 2! I will be on another hiatus for 2 weeks. Happy reading, viewing, and reviewing! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Chapter 20: VS. Typhlosion!
dpmfa157.png

Reaching into his pocket, Gold brought out a Pokeball, containing his Typhlosion. He quickly glanced back at Diamond and Dawn before looking back at the Blizzard that was about to approach him. He tossed the Pokeball in front of him, releasing his starter Pokemon, Typhlo, the Typhlosion.

Upon being released, Typhlo quickly banished the ice storm with a phenomenal Flame Wheel. Typhlo curled into a ball, releasing flames from the fire on the back of it's neck. Once it was finished, the stage was slightly flooded with water.

Dawn squeaked a bit as she splashed in the water, "Ah! My shoes!"

Diamond sneered as he thought to himself, "Who is this guy...-gasp-. Wait a minute!"

"It appears a young boy and his Typhlosion are trying to calm the Red Gyarados. Oh bless his heart! Oh my! The boy has_____"

Diamond realized that Gold was the boy who was on the documentary he saw earlier in the year.

He looked to Dawn, as Dexter and Queen completely unthawed, "Dawn, let's get outta here. This guy can handle Uranus."

Dawn returned Queen, as Diamond returned Dexter, "This is our fight, too!"

Diamond shook his head, "No, we have to leave. He can take care of this!" He immediately ran out of the Contest Arena, with Dawn reluctantly following.

---

"Argh...you're not going to get away this, boy!" Uranus said as she pressed a button on her orange jump suit. The suit began to form around her body into a copperhead orange armor. She extended her hand as she held Froslass's Pokeball in it, "We will finish this."

A red beam shot from her Pokeball, as she returned the Ice/Ghost Pokemon. A jet pack came onto her back as she blasted off towards the ceiling, wit Gold staring up at her as she exited.

"That's still gross. Your anus. I mean, who comes up with these names?"

---

Nightfall had came upon Hearthome City.

Diamond sighed as he rested his cheek in his palm, while waiting for his Pokemon to be healed at the local Pokemon Center. He was sitting at a table, across from his mother, and unfortunately, Dawn.

"I still say we shouldn't have ran out! We could've defeated that old lady. She even got away because of you!" she slammed her fist down onto the table.

Diamond sighed thinking to himself, "I wish I could calculate a way to shut this chick up!"

A ding came from the desk as Diamond, being the gentleman he was, retrieved his and Dawn's Pokeballs.

Diamond's mother looked at the two uneasy, "You two really shouldn't be fighting like this. It isn't necessary."

"What do you mean it isn't necessary, mother!?"

Diamond's mother furrowed her brows as she stood up a little as if to say, "Who are you raising your voice to, young man?"

"Sorry mom..." Diamond slouched down in his seat.

The doors of the Pokemon Center slid open as two familiar face walked into it.

---

To the right was Pearl, with a new Pokemon by his side. It was a small, chubby, pink Pokemon with a fake egg in it's pouch.

To the left was Gold, grinning, "Heh, that's right, I had that old hag runnin'!"

Pearl beamed and said, "No kidding?"

"I don't kid!"

"Seriously?"

"Serious!"

"You lie!"

"I tell the---"

"SHUT UP!!!" Diamond sat up, annoyed by the two's conversations, "We get it, okay!!??"

---

Gold lowered his eyelids as he wagged his finger at Diamond, "Is that how you react to the guy that saved you?"

"You didn't save anybody," Diamond said, "I decided to walk out. Let you handle it."

Pearl snickered and said, "About time Diamond didn't play hero!"

Diamond sneered at Pearl, but then looked to his ankles, noticing the pink Pokemon clinging to Pearl's pant leg, "Happiny!"

Diamond snickered a bit, "A Happiny, Pearl?"

Pearl groaned uneasily, "Ah, a hiker gave'er to me. He said it was a powerful Pokemon inside, wasn't expecting a Happiny. Gold here managed to help it hatch quickly, though. He's amazing! It was like magic!"

---

Diamond's mother giggled and said, "Well then, you're an all around amazing guy, aren't you?"

Gold immediately grabbed Diamond's mother's hand and kissed it, "That I am, Miss."

Diamond stood up, a vein appearing on his four head as he slammed his palms onto the table, "Alright, that's it! Me and you outside!"

Pearl's eyes widen, "Ah, Diamond, I've never seen you so angry? You're...acting out of character!"

Diamond glared at Pearl, "You shut it!!!" He pointed to Gold, "Right now!!!"

Gold grinned as he held his hands up, closing his eyes, "Fine...fine..."

---

Out in the dark streets of Hearthome stood Diamond, standing a few feet away from Gold.

Gold, being the person he was, had an overconfident look on his face, and rightfully so. He was a more experience Pokemon Trainer than Diamond, even though he was a Breeder.

Diamond, still angry, took out a Pokeball and threw it forward, releasing Sam, his Kirlia, "Don't screw this up Sam! You've been screwing up a lot lately!"

Sam gulped a bit, "Kir..."

Gold, took out his Billiard's Cue as he lobbed a Pokeball into the air. He gently tapped the Pokeball with the Cue as it burst open, releasing his Typhlosion, Typhlo.

Diamond proceeded, "Psybeam!"

Sam's eyes started to glow as cupped it's hands together, releasing a beam of rainbow colors toward Typhlo.

"Flame Wheel!"

Typhlo curled into a ball and zipped forward, it's body becoming engulfed in flames. True enough, the beam hit Typhlo, but the Typhlosion kept on wheeling towards Sam, before hitting the Kirlia dead on, sending it sailing into a lamp post.

Diamond clenched his fists, "Sam! You haven't gotten any stronger since you've evolved! Get it together, now!"

Sam slowly stood before teleporting behind Typhlo.

Gold smirked, wiping his nose.

---

"Diamond sure is putting a lot on Sam." Pearl whispered to Dawn,

Dawn nodded and said, "Yeah, he's been acting weird lately."

Diamond's mother had left to hotel, just before the battle.

---

"Swift, Typhlo!"

Typhlo somersaulted forward and turned around to face Sam, now releasing golden stars directly at the Kirlia.

Again Sam was battered and beaten to a pulp, now lying there, defeated.

Diamond exhaled deeply from his nostrils, "Ugh!!! Sam, you weak idiot!"

Sam slowly came to, just in time to heed its trainer's words.

"Sam, you weak idiot!"

"Sam, you weak idiot!"

"Sam, you weak idiot!"

---

Sam slowly stood as it turned to the forest, "Kirlia. Kir." Without a second thought, Sam had disappeared into the bushes.

Diamond, still in rage, turned his back as well, "Good riddance."

Pearl shook his head as he walked past Diamond, "Not cool, man..."

Dawn shook her head as well, leaving the area with Pearl.

Gold returned Typhlo as he walked toward Diamond, "All jokes aside, now. Me being a breeder, I understand what a Pokemon truly feels. Your Kirlia feels that you haven't been treating it well or trusting it. And it seems that your friends now don't trust you."

Diamond watched Gold leave behind Pearl and Dawn and then looked back over to where Sam had vanished. He slowly bit his bottom lip, exhaling deeply, and then turned to walk out of Hearthome City.

END.

Volume 2 is completed!

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
nice chapter and sorry for the sig rezolved it

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
nice chapter and sorry for the sig rezolved it

Kay thanks. Thanks for the review.

Spoiler Alerts! If you want know some spoilers for the next volume, then click the Spoiler Tag below! :)

Spoiler:

Naroko

Shadow Reaper
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
will diamond get his kirlia back????and will it evolve in gallade???

Back