• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I've not been hunting for a while. Simply been too busy constructing my battle team in-progress. I have 3 of them ready to train (one of which has hit Lv100 already), but the fourth one is being reluctant to be born with the right nature. My Everstone must be defective.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
I've been SRing for Zapdos for around a month. e.e My hopes are still high, though. I'm SRing for it right now...

On diamond, I continue to shiny hunt by hatching the eggs that are cluttering up my PC up. None shiny, yet... Lets hope that I find a shiny soon, I haven't found one in around a month...

And I'm getting emerald on Tuesday! Yay!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I am getting my team on Fire Red ready for the elite four. I only have 2 strong Pokemon. I never bothered training the rest. Will cary on hunting whilst i train the pokemon but have no set target at the minute. As soon as I done that I will be back onto my shiny Zapdos hunt.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2008
To join I have to list my shineys right?
Here we go:(D/P pokemon. All older shineys were Pal-Parked in)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
  • Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
^^^^Big Eevee Fan,^^^^^^^^

RSE(imported)

• Ralts
    Treecko(everyone knows how to get shiny starters right?)

DP
  • Piplup
    Starly
    Bidof

Ok?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2008
To join I have to list my shineys right?
Here we go: (D/P pokemon. All older shineys were Pal-Parked in)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
  • Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
^^^^Big Eevee Fan,^^^^^^^^

RSE(imported)

• Ralts
    Treecko(everyone knows how to get shiny starters right?)

DP
  • Piplup
    Starly
    Bidof

Ok?

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Sadly, I stopped SRing for Charmander. I simply want a strong charizard so I'm happy with it not being shiny :) But, I do have my S. Milotic in Sapphire which will be EV'd and trained up nicely =)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
May I please join this club? ^_^
I just caught my first pokeradar shiny about 2 hours ago and I got a female shiny Corsola. :D I couldn't get a video (gosh, I was screaming enough and woke up my bro and he wouldn't find the camera for me -.-) but I'll try to get some images soon. My other shinies are Poochyena, Pidgey, and Lugia. I've always been interested in shinies so that's why I trade for them but now that I'm better at chaining, I'm gonna add to my personal collection instead of my trade collection. :D

Last edited:
Years
GlaceonTrainer: Were the Eeveelutions cloned or separate? Clones only count as one, even when multiple evolutions are present.

TwilightBlade: Where did Lugia come from? BTW, if shiny Cresselia looked as it does in your avatar, I'd be a little more interested in hunting it. ;) (I already released Cresselia on my game.)

I've decided to go after shiny Drifloon semi-seriously, putting my secret shiny plans on hold. It seems like a fair usage of time to soft reset until Wednesday, then take two days off, and repeat. I can still chain Mareep if I get bored. See the SPPF shiny thread for more details on my roster.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Going to a lake tomorrow. Going to be a 6-hour drive, so I'll have time to SR for Charmander and inch my way towards Giratina. Caught up with Guitar Hero right now, I'm finishing up career in Medium and practicing Jordan on Expert in practice mode X3 I'm ambitious, but I WILL MASTER THAT SONG!!!

Anyways, I still want my Scizor, but that will still have to wait. Good luck on the Hunts, welcome new members (if you're allowed in ><)

<I>Kobra<I>

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
TwilightBlade: Where did Lugia come from? BTW, if shiny Cresselia looked as it does in your avatar, I'd be a little more interested in hunting it. ;) (I already released Cresselia on my game.)

Ticket on my Emerald. I bought that game right when it came out and then a week or so later, I was up in New York at the time hanging out with some relatives and I got the mystic ticket at an event they had going on there. My brother also got the ticket on his Emerald but he caught the birds pretty quick and he sold his game not too long ago to buy a game for his PS3 (thankfully I stole his birdies and most of his other rares so I can trade them here :3) but I saved my ticket since I'm always like that with legendaries... Still need to capture them on G/S/C too. xD So later I became really fascinated with collecting shinies (I got Poochy and Pidgey around summer last year I think) and then I tried testing out my luck and soft resetting for a shiny Lugia and caught her last October. ^.^ You might remember me as the crazy girl in the Shiny 3rd gen thread from SPPf and I posted there as well. And a pic of her summary and when I tried soft resetting for Ho-oh in a battle. I tried soft resetting for a shiny Ho-oh but I haven't had any luck for quite a while but now I have a shiny Corsola in Pearl and I'm gonna hunt for a shiny Absol today since they're my swarm.

Yeah Cresselia rock and thanks. I was gonna hunt her shiny form but it took too long... So I made my friend do it for me. Why did you release her though? I collect them... You could have given her to me. T-T

Years
Yeah Cresselia rock and thanks. I was gonna hunt her shiny form but it took too long... So I made my friend do it for me. Why did you release her though? I collect them... You could have given her to me. T-T
"Released," as in from the island! Not from my box! x_x I haven't even caught Cresselia yet.

I'm starting to get concerned about my rare berries that are going unwatered/unpicked, so I may just catch Drifloon after all and move on.

TwilightBlade and GlaceonTrainer, you may join.

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Ugh, this is brutal. This is torture. And like my friend said, it's damaging my DSLite's battery, big time.

And I never would have thought someone would say "I got shiny Corsola". 'Bad' memories of SHC past. >__________>'
Congrats nevertheless, new person.

I'm still trying to get mine, right now, with those 15 in that chain. I haven't felt like it though. I am now however. I hope I get it. I need to, for the sake of my DS. I also got PBR, and I want to put my Pokemon on it. :(

In the meantime, I'm gonna train my other shinies while they're on the GBA games.

Diamond: Corsola
LG: Charmander

Everythig else is least concern. I'll be training on FR, and anything goes. Maybe I'll run into a shiny there. :P That'd be neat.
-DDD

EDIT:
ZOMG I DIDN'T GET IT! :P ... yeah, that's supposed to be funny, but I'm not laughing.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Did a little bit of training last night but came up with no shinies. Will get back to my normal hunting as soon as I can.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I bought a new FR last night because I lost my old one.

Targets
Ruby1 :: Beldum (Rarely Hunt)
Ruby2 :: Mudkip
Sapphire :: None
Emerald1 :: Regice
Emerald2 :: Cyndaquil
FireRed :: Squirtle
LeafGreen :: Bulbasaur
Diamond :: SECRET SECRET SECRET
Pearl :: Turtwig/Piplup (Depending on if my brother is still hunting)
Colosseum :: Suicune (eventually :()

Good luck, eveyrone.

Back