• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@zowayix - Deoxys is in each version.
FR- Attack
LG- Defense
E- Speed
R/S- Normal (less extreme than FR deoxys)
SG- Health (maybe a HP version)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I like your hack zel. you said Deoxys is able to catch right? I like Deoxys very much. So the Deoxys can found in Johto or Kanto? Or a special event like Fire Red/Leaf Green? Or another event?

-John-

Unfortunately, I don't remember where I left that piece of paper where I wrote how getting every legendary. But I think I made a special event (in Kanto, I think) for getting it. Where is that paper?, man... :P

hey zel just wanted to know where the game will end in b4. in b3 it goes upto the ice path. and oh...i think i know what those 'invisible walls' are. try talking to it and you might find an item (which happened to me ALWAYS).these are(i think) the hidden items which can be found through the itemfinder.im sorry zel but i think you should fix it.:P

Ah... If that's what you call an "invisible wall" yes, however, those are harmless invisible walls, at least...
The next Beta will go up to Cerulean, the fix of the Power Plant, and the return to Johto via Boat at first, and train after fixing the Plant so you can go do the event with Celebii, which I don't want to spoil completely, but the end is like in the original.

Hey Zel! First of all, beautiful hack - I love it! I have found, however, that I could not get Ho-oh after I received the Rainbow Wing... I went once before I had it and Ho-oh appeared, but he was too strong for my pokemon, so I restarted the game and waited until later to go back. After I got the Rainbow Wing, Ho-oh wouldn't appear. Any idea why this might happen? Thanks!!! :P

By restarting the game you mean starting a "new game", right? 'Cause if you went to the tower when you are not supposed to go, you may have triggered a switch or something and Ho-oh maybe will not show up when you are supposed to go. I think that may be the answer. But I'm not sure...

anyways, i've forgotten, are Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos going to be in the same areas? Or are you going to have their captures connected somehow?

Ah... That's a nice secret event I have prepared for the legendary birds. But it's so nice that I don't want to say a word about it... XD

How do I make a clip / movie of my pokemon adventure? In the emulator, theres "Record movie", "Record AVI",and "Record sound". I tried record avi but the file just comes up at 0kb. Thet .wav file for the record worked, and also the movie, but no video. How do I make a video complete with sound? Please I want to upload some battles of my Shiny Gold X adventures!

Basically (even though this does not have anything to do with the hack, but I like to help :P), you should have some options when you pick the "Record AVI" option, right? Some avi formats do not work well, so you should keep trying with another. But if you just have one format... then... :(

OK, I finished spriting the OWs of the heroine... It was a heavy work, and now I'm a bit tired. Here are some screens, I hope she looks good.

marina1dm1.png
marina2ur3.png
marina3ik3.png
marina4dx0.png
marina5ce6.png

I haven't reached to Goldenrod to show her riding the bike... :P

That's all. I still have to insert her battle backsprites, and that's a tiring task. Well, till next time!

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2016
Wait, why are the tiles different in the pics of the heroine? You didn't change the game to look like that for the new beta did you?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
OMG I love the OW for Cystal! I think I'll play as her next beta LMAO

And great tiles, I love the rock tiles, THEY'RE AWESOME! Great work, man!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2007
Hey Zel, great work on the ROM. G/S/C where my favorite Pokemon Games. I was a little dissappointed when I got to the ice cave and couldn't go in but then I read page 1 and it says that thats as far as it goes and now I can't wait till Beta 4 comes out. But take your time. Thank you for making this.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
very great work zel but i dont wanna be a pain askin dis but wens the next beta planned to be out? and the tiles on your new screens look new, me likey the new tiles its another thing that makes this hack "original" haha.

dstaley

Closet Pokemon Geek
Years
About how many Game play hours is the beta? I'm compiling a collection of betas that have enough done that you can actually get into them.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
For all the guys who are asking if he has changed the tiles: yes, he said so a loooot of pages before. And they are very nice, by the way.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
girl sprite looks great but the tiles are very sad and too much grey :(

Zowayix

hi
Years
@zowayix - Deoxys is in each version.
FR- Attack
LG- Defense
E- Speed
R/S- Normal (less extreme than FR deoxys)
SG- Health (maybe a HP version)

What I meant was that Deoxys is only catchable in FR, LG, and Emerald. (and Shiny Gold of course)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
the heroine looks awesome zel, great great job!!! Cant wait to see what event you have cooked up for them, is it going to be in this beta or the next??

Mew88

Flamethrower!
Years
Wow the new OW of the female trainer is awsome zel! Also the tiles make this hack alot better and adds your own personal touch to it, very nice! Your really getting through this at a great pace! I wish you all the best to get this hack finished, one of the best hacks around! I love it! Cant wait for the next beta, sounds like we will have lots to do:D Will kanto look like how it looks in fire red or will you be using the same tiles as you have done in johto? Sorry if this has already been asked!

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
hey zel is the elite four going to be stronger than regular gold version ?

If you want to fight the Elite Four as a stronger version, play the X-Version [which I do for teh challenge].

@[email protected]: I think I heard someone say National Park? but I'm not that sure.
PS: Highlight where the big space is
PSS: Hoenn pokemon are rare, finding one would take some time.

Years
Zel i have a question xD
I was wondering if Mewtwo gets an event in the game .
i just ask this because mewtwo isn't in the cerulean cave so :p
you dont need to tell everything just the answer yes he wil get an event in the game or no xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2008
maybe it'd be a good idea if you ended the next beta at the end of the digglet's cave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back