• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Ok ^^ it's still nice even though it's big ^^
Um MM99 I think you didn't see my part of the story ;; xD.

205fnfr.png

EKK...I really need more pixies around Mightyena screenies :O

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
altarialover said:
Ok ^^ it's still nice even though it's big ^^
Um MM99 I think you didn't see my part of the story ;; xD.

205fnfr.png

EKK...I really need more pixies around Mightyena screenies :O

Oh yeah I did...I'm sorry about that! Okies I'll take a lookie now ^^

altarialover said:
------------------------------------
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~Part Seven~~~~
Previously the strange Trainer translates all of Mightyena's growling...Who is he really and what is he talking about?? We find out in this part~
The trainer sighs..." Ok then let me introduce myself and Mightyena...we are called Pokemon Rescue Team (PRT) we save Pokemon from bad people...my name is Rani and this is my Female Mightyena. "So what's a PRT member doing here and why exactly did you steal my Poochyena??" Cried out Max. "I'm really sorry um sorry I don't happen to know your name..."I'm May and this is my lil bro Max." blurted out May. "Ok thanks, said Rani, So let me continue we (me and Mightyena) found out that your Poochyena happens to be well...my Mightyena's son that happened to be kidnapped or should I say pokenapped by a pokemon coordinator by the named Irate. It seemed that he was too smart for us and he gave the Poochyena to you!!" Ok...this is starting to make sense now he gave the Poochyena to Max so he could make a getaway and PRT can't find him that's why...so after he made a getaway you would get the Mightyena and we would go to jail smart move I must admit but also quite foolish..." replied May. "Yes so I'm sorry Max but this is my Mightyena's son and you can't really keep it I'm sorry..." said Rani. "It's ok!!, replied Max, so can we help you find this coordinator person??". "Yes that would be a big help!!, said Rani, so say let us start NOW!!". "GROWL!!" growled Mightyena agreeingly. Translated~ "Yeah lets do it!!" growled Mightyena agreeingly.
~To Be Continued~

Oh I really can't wait for this!!! This is starting to sound even more interesting and I can't wait till I hear the ending! Well I was wondering...how does the trainer know what Mightyena is saying?

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Well I was wondering...how does the trainer know what Mightyena is saying?
Yea ^^ you'll find out in the next part I really wanna finish it today so I might as well post the next part ^^;~
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~Part Eight~~~~
"Yeah so where exactly did you last see him??" asked Rani. "Well I guess at the entrance of the Pokemon Contest..." said May. "Yes correct but he's probally long gone from there," reminded Max. "Yes, agreed Rani, so I have an idea why don't we use Mightyena's super smelling nose for the job eh??". "POOCHY!! YENA??"asked Poochyena. Translated~ "Oh I'll help too!! So where do we start mum??" asked Poochyena. "Hmm...good question!!, replied Rani, Lets see maybe at where the Pokemon Contest was??". "Huh!!, exclaimed May, How can you do that??". "Do what??" asked Rani. "Like understanding what Poochyena is saying" replied May. "Yeah that is super cool isn't it??, said Rani, Well simple we use Pokemon Tranlsaters". "...which reminds me why don't I give you one so I can stop explaining everything to use guys" laughed Rani. "Cool!!" replied an excited Max. "Here ya go then," said Rani while she handed over the Pokemon Tranlaters. "GRRR!!Might??Yena yena!!" says Mightyena. Translated~ Well!!What are we waiting for??Lets go!!"says Mightyena. "Alright!!, replies May, I can understand you now Mightyena!!". "Yep, said Rani, these are cool aren't they??So yeah lets go now to the Pokemon Contest area from Yesterday...NOW TO THE AREA!!"
~To Be Continued~
Yea I'm eager so I think next part will be the end one too ^^;...forgotten to say Rani is a female ^^;

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
heres my 4th part enjoy

After what seemed to be hours on end the recovery room slid open Ash and Pikachu looked up quickly. Nurse Joy smiled at them and says "Poochyena will be just fine it's a good thing you got it here when you did or it may have been too late" Ash grins and Pikachu leaps up and down saying "Pika Pi!" "Hey can we go see it Nurse Joy?" Ash proclaimed Nurse Joy smiled and says "Sure Ash go right ahead"

Ash smiles and says "Alright! come on Pikachu lets go" Pikachu nods and they head into the recovery room and see the small sleeping Poochyena on a sofy cosy bed they both work over there pulling up a chair Ash sits down beside the bed. taking Poochyena's small paw into his hand he says softly "I'm glad you're alright Poochyena I really am, maybe once you're better we can go see what was wrong with that pack of Mightyena and why they attacked you. I could have sworne their eyes didn't look right it's almost like they were...empty and full of nothing but darkness".

Pikachu sits on the bed and says looking at Ash "Pika Pi Pikachu" Ash nods and says "Mhmm thats right Pikachu you saw how weird their eyes looked as well so something definatly not right" Ash stared at the sleeping Poochyena that had a small tube in it's right paw Ash considered it to be a drip since the poor thing was so tired and very dehighdrated. Ash thought to himself 'I wonder whats going on Mightyena just wouldn't gang up on a baby Poochyena like that and I doubt they would attack humans so easily too' he then says looking at Poochyena "We'll figure it out Poochyena I promise" Pikachu nods looking dtermind also he clenches his tiny fists and says "Piii!" already to go*

well thats the 4th part sorry it's not very long but I'm keeping most of the good stuff for later on in the story ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
simpsonqueen said:
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
Umm i know the banner comp stopped ages ago but i just wanted to post this for just like a pic sorta so here.
Pandmclub.png

hhsimpsonqueen
Cool banner, simpsonqueen. I liked it too.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
DestinyOfAsh that part of the story was good I really can't wait for the next part hope it turns out better than I think ^^ oh poor Poohyena I really hope it doesn't get ganged up on again wonder what those Mightyena were doing...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So how many more stories to go. altarialover, how many more parts to yours seems very long. But those stories are good.
hhsimpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Okay once everybody is done with their stories then I will start judging! Please no more stories because its going to be hard to judge for me ^^ Oh and also
simpsonqueen - Since you have done 2 stories could you pick which one you want me to judge for you?

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Okay once everybody is done with their stories then I will start judging! Please no more stories because its going to be hard to judge for me ^^ Oh and also
simpsonqueen - Since you have done 2 stories could you pick which one you want me to judge for you?

O_O I never finished the story WAAAA!!
Oh well start judging now ^^; I only had one part more to go ;;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
altarialover said:

O_O I never finished the story WAAAA!!
Oh well start judging now ^^; I only had one part more to go ;;

Oh I meant was..err just read this quote here again:

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Okay once everybody is done with their stories then I will start judging!

Yeah I hope that made sense now that you've read it again..but if your leaving now you can post the last part of you story later!

The judging will commence when altarialover/DestinyOfAsh finishes...if you two haven't posted it by Saturday I will just start the judging sorry ^^

EDIT: Well I just finally figured out a topic question! Here it is:

Do you think the eye colour for Poochyena suits it?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
See i read the post like you told me i should!!! XDDD. So yeah i think Poochyena would look good sort of with a blueish tinge around the orange but anyway it still looks like a adorable little puppy either way!
hhsimpsonqueen
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71576

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
See i read the post like you told me i should!!! XDDD. So yeah i think Poochyena would look good sort of with a blueish tinge around the orange but anyway it still looks like a adorable little puppy either way!
hhsimpsonqueen
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71576

Oh thankies for keeping my thread alive simpsonqueen! Now that altarialover is gone its there aren't as many posts ^^

I think the eye colour suits it when its all smiling and happy but then when it looks all evilies then the colour makes it look scarier...but then again Poochyena is a kawaii little puppy....

Oh I made this avatar for another forum, although the forum is not Pokemon related...here it is...post comments on it if you want or any things that you think would look better if I changed it:
mightyenacopywx1.gif

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh yeah i commented on that before but i just saw..umm what is the blue thing in the bottom?
hhsimpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
Oh yeah i commented on that before but i just saw..umm what is the blue thing in the bottom?
hhsimpsonqueen

Uhh the blue thing? Oh! Thats a flower ^^ Its got some weird line thing coming out of it...but I like it ^^
Its pretty stylish though isn't it? ^^ I recoloured the eyes of the Mightyena cause it just looks really cute with blue eyes and I like blue ^^

Well since I don't think that anybody is going to reply to this topic question I might as well make another topic question ^^ Once Typhlomence and altarialover get back then I guess they could answer the topic questions...

What nickname would you give to your Poochyena and Mightyena? Why did you pick that name?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh well the flower is still good then even though it is unusual..So yeah i would name it Spotty because umm that's what i named my weiro and it sounds funny if you say spottyful to a Mightyena XDD. So yeah and the next one probs Lilah i don't know why but it sounds good..i named my budgie that so soz for no origionality but it's a choise i made XD. So yeah that's my choises!
hhsimpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Yes....unusual ^^
Oh Spotty...thats a different nickname I never heard of ^^ Yeah it would be a bit funny xD
Lilah sounds so cute! It sounds like a really sweet name...I think Lilah has a bit of originality! Those are really cute (and a bit odd) names!

What nickname would you give to your Poochyena and Mightyena? Why did you pick that name?
I just pick the most obvious names that you would give to a Dark Pokemon like Poochyena and Mightyena...for example: Darkness, Shadow, Moonlight...you know names like that. They seem to suit Pokemon like Poochyena and Mightyena so thats why I would choose them ^^
But if it was a Shiny Poochyena or Mightyena I wouldn't call them those names...erm I can't really think of a name for a Shiny Poochyena or Mightyena xD
poochyenastandingnexttoitsownerdt2.jpg

^ I have a picture here of a cute Poochyena with its trainer! Lucky hin <<
3poochyenagrowlingatprofbirchcr9.png

^ Thats a picture of the Poochyena growling at Prof.Birch up the tree.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't name any pokemon obvious names reallys. I stick to umm what i said XD. But the moonlight one which you said i think suits a girl and awesome pics!
hhsimpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Hey everyone I'm back only everyone is only MM99 and Nica XP...
Well K I might as well aswer the topics~
Yes but I like blue as well ^^ any colour that makes Poochyena look cute and kawaii xD!!

Well depends if it's a male or female~
Male~Darkie, Blackie
Female~Moonlight(like MM99 said), Fluffy/Fluff/Fluffie

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
erm I can't really think of a name for a Shiny Poochyena or Mightyena
Maybe Brownie or Goldie??^^;

As for the Mightyena avatar it is great I can't think of any changes...
Um yea the story part I haven't finished it yet but I can finish it now...sorry I thought you said I'll start judging now...I misread it...XP

btw Oh those Poochyena pics are adorable!!

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
altarialover said:
Hey everyone I'm back only everyone is only MM99 and Nica XP...
Well K I might as well aswer the topics~
Yes but I like blue as well ^^ any colour that makes Poochyena look cute and kawaii xD!!

Well depends if it's a male or female~
Male~Darkie, Blackie
Female~Moonlight(like MM99 said), Fluffy/Fluff/Fluffie

Maybe Brownie or Goldie??^^;

As for the Mightyena avatar it is great I can't think of any changes...
Um yea the story part I haven't finished it yet but I can finish it now...sorry I thought you said I'll start judging now...I misread it...XP

btw Oh those Poochyena pics are adorable!!

Yeah its a shame that nobody else is back here at the moment...and I don't post that much because I'm feeling sick....so I think that the judging will be postponed sorry everybody! I'm really feeling sick.
I'll try work on the judging tomorrow or maybe a lot later.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to think of any changes either...if I did make any changes to the avatar it might be too overcrowded <<

Well I think I might see you guys later ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Yeah its a shame that nobody else is back here at the moment...and I don't post that much because I'm feeling sick....so I think that the judging will be postponed sorry everybody! I'm really feeling sick.
I'll try work on the judging tomorrow or maybe a lot later.

Yeah I wouldn't be able to think of any changes either...if I did make any changes to the avatar it might be too overcrowded <<

Well I think I might see you guys later ^^

K I hope you feel better soon and even if you feel a little better just leave the judging for now ^^
K well now I might as well finish my story now here's part 9~
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~Part Nine~~~~
"Yay!!" said Max. "Alright then come on Mightyena!! That Burgular isn't gonna escape!!" shouted Rani.
~When they arrive at the Pokemon Contest Entrance~
"Ok then Mightyena sniff Irate out!!" ordered Rani. "Wolf!!GRRR!!Might-yena!!" said Mightyena. Translated~ "Ok!!To the left!!Into the bushes everyone!!" said Mightyena. "To the bushes!!" said May. "Alright lets see what we have here footprints!!Though they seem to be old of course ok good work Mightyena!!Come on everybody I gotta go back and report soon of what I've found." exclaimed Rani.
"Pooch-YenaYena!!" suggested Poochyena. Translated~ "Well lets see where the footprints lead too!!" suggested Poochyena.
"Great idea Poochyena!!, replied Max, Hmmm seems to lead to the forest area..."
~Meanwhile~
"Yeash Mightyena just find away to get away from those Pokemon Rescue Team members" yelled Irate, Team Magma won't be happy but it seems those dumb kids took care of the Poochyena before I got caught!! Now just to find me surrounded by those PRT people...". "GRR!!GRRR!!GRR GRR??" asked Mightyena. Tranlsated~ "Master!! Come on!!Should we give in?? asked Mightyena. "What you insane Pokemon I don't understand you!!, replied a rude Irate, Just come here and use hyperbeam on those crazy PRT guys before I lose it!!
"I think you're too late Irate!!, said a strange voice, It seems you're already defeated so I say do as your Mightyena says give in!!"
"Surely you're just joking eh" replied Irate smiling. "You only have members and a Poochyena while I have a Mightyena and an escape route" laughed Irate. "Well incase you are unaware Irate, said the strange voice, I am Kate the Leader of the PRT and I've had a call from Rani with news of her coming with two people, a Mightyena and Poochyena and a few other members of PRT so you're wrong I'm not joking give up now!!". "Oh drat it!!, said Irate, Too bad I can't give them this present I'd love to give it to you though". Irate through a bomb to Kate and while smoke was rising he escaped...
~Back where Rani and others are~
"Come on guys!!, We're nearly there hang on", said a patient Rani.
~To Be Continued~

I'll be doing part 10 later...

btw Another topic now??
P.S. You posted twice by accident ^^;

Back