• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Alright! Looks like altarialover has the last little Pooch! Alright after DestinyOfAsh fills in the form then I will add him onto the list..meanwhile!
Here is the long list of DOOM! < Nah not really!
Mountain:
- Fwuffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Leader (simpsonqueen)
- Ruffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Puffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Lucky - Male Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)

Grassy:
- Fluffy - Female, Gentle Poochyena: Pack Leader (altarialover)
- Blackie - Male, Lonely Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Shaddy - Female, Quiet Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Wolfie - Male, Naughty Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)

Field:
- Golder- Shiny, Adamant Male Poochyena: Pack Leader (Typhlomence)
- Faron- Female, Modest Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Oari- Male, Brave Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Fenine- Female, Gentle Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)

Forest:
- Happy - Male Poochyena: Pack Leader (May_Eevee)
- Fanglette- Female, Lax Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Wolf - ?????, Calm Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- RESERVED FOR DESTINYOFASH

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
I can't wait for your story to be ready but can we like make a new story for the fun of it without continuing on of our other one?
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
I can't wait for your story to be ready but can we like make a new story for the fun of it without continuing on of our other one?
hh simpsonqueen
Yes of course you can make a new story! How am I going to stop you?! xD

Oh sorry you couldn't get a last little Pooch! It was quite a shame that you weren't online <<
Well I'll PM DestinyOfAsh about it...he'll probably be back in a flash!
And then after he is done then finally I can start!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
COOL!!! I think I'll stop with my stories and just await JUDGEMENT. Wow so dangerous-sounding, that word. JUDGEMENT.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Umm well i'm going to type up the new story and then when i'm done i'll post it!
hh simpsonqueen

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well this story i am writing now is very long and descriptive so it will take a while...
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
DestinyOfAsh said:
Lol ok I think I get it now O.o

Poochyena Name: Kamunyak
Terrain: Forest
Pack Leader: No ^^

Alright awesome! Thanks a lot for that trouble DestinyOfAsh! I'm glad you posted it now!

Mountain:
- Fwuffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Leader (simpsonqueen)
- Ruffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Puffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Lucky - Male Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)

Grassy:
- Fluffy - Female, Gentle Poochyena: Pack Leader (altarialover)
- Blackie - Male, Lonely Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Shaddy - Female, Quiet Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Wolfie - Male, Naughty Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)

Field:
- Golder- Shiny, Adamant Male Poochyena: Pack Leader (Typhlomence)
- Faron- Female, Modest Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Oari- Male, Brave Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Fenine- Female, Gentle Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)

Forest:
- Happy - Male Poochyena: Pack Leader (May_Eevee)
- Fanglette- Female, Lax Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Kamunyak - Male, Lonely Poochyena: Pack Member (DestinyOfAsh)

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
Here is the 2nd part to my story enjoy ^^

Ash stood his ground as he peered off into the shadows of the trees and in moment he and Pikachu find themselves surrounded by a pack of angry looking Mightyena, Pikachu lept up onto Ash's shoulder for safety ear twitching he says "Pika Pi!". Ash holds the injured Poochyena close to him and says to the Mightyena "No way am I letting you harm this sick Poochyena!" the Mightyena just growl loudly baring their razor sharp teeth though something seems a little off with their eyes.

Looking closer Ash realizes that all their eyes are a blazing red he just stares at them shocked as he thinks to himself "I've seen eyes like that before... but where!?" he gasps as the packs leader lunges forward moving out of the way he shouts "Pikachu! use Thunderbolt to scare them back!" Pikachu nods he leaps up into the air and shouts "PIIKKAAA CHUU!" he sends a sizzling bolt of yellow electricity zig zagging towards the ground of the mightyena's feet causing them all to back off Ash takes this chance to run taking the injured and scared Poochyena with him.

Pikachu follows after Ash who says looking behind him "If we go quicker enough maybe we can lose them!" Pikachu nods looking quite terrified, Ash hears the small Poochyena wine in his arms he says soothingly "Don't worry Poochyena no matter what I'll protect you!" Poochyena opens it's eyes a little and glances at Ash ear pinned down. Ash and Pikachu skid to a stop once thet finally reach a path that leads out of the forest breathing hard they look back to find they are no longer being followed. Ash sits down along with Pikachu and says "Whoa I wonder what was with those Mightyena!?..but those eyes I've seen them somewhere before...but where?..."

Pikachu looks at Ash and titls his head he says "Pika Pi?" Ash nods and says covering up the small Poochyena with his jacket "I know Pikachu something was definatly wrong with them I've never seen Mightyean look like that before...we'll have to find out whats going on, but first lets get this little guy to the center" Ash stands up Piakchu nods and they take off along the path knowing the centre is not too far away now if they just stick to the path they'll make it there soon*

There we go the 2nd half I'll do the 3rd as soon as I can ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Don't double post just edit it! Well i'm writing ma story right now so yeah. I'll be finished sometime soon.
hhsimpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Geez~ i think i shud make another one as well~ grrr you fierce contenders

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Yay second part of the story~
-----------------------
After Max recieved his first pokemon a Poochyena from his old trainer Irane, Max heads off with his sister May to enter her third pokemon contest in order to win her second ribbon in the kanto region. Let us see what awaiting adventures May, Max and Poochyena encounter in this story!!~
------------------------------------
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~~Part Two~~~~~
"I'm hungry" said an tired Max holding his new Poochyena tightly. "Oh just be quiet Max I don't wanna hear all your whinning!!We're nearly at the Pokemon Centre." replied a angry May. "Well it seems like we're lost again" replied Max in a unsettled angry voice. "Pooch!!Po-cheyena!!" said a sad Poochyena. Translated~Come on!!Please stop fighting it's not going to help us!!" said a sad Poochyena.~
"What's the matter Poochyena?, Asked Max in a worried voice, You're not hungry too are you?". "Oh there's the Pokemon Centre over there!!, said an exhausted May, Phew I was thinking that we were really lost for a second...". "POOOCHY!!YENAYENA!!" said an excited Poochyena howling in a cute voice. Translated~ "Wow!!Were are finally here May!!" said a Poochyena howling in a cute voice. "GRRRR!!, said a unknown voice, GRRR GRRR GRRR!!"
Translated~ I don't think you're going anywhere!!, said an unknown voice, You're staying right here!!".
~To be continued~
K I hope you enjoyed it ^^

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Opps sorry I forgot to put the gender of Wolf XP...^^;
Ok the it's a he~Male then ^^

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Typhlomence said:
Geez~ i think i shud make another one as well~ grrr you fierce contenders

Oh don't think of it as a competition Typhlomence ^^

DestinyOfAsh said:
Here is the 2nd part to my story enjoy ^^

Ash stood his ground as he peered off into the shadows of the trees and in moment he and Pikachu find themselves surrounded by a pack of angry looking Mightyena, Pikachu lept up onto Ash's shoulder for safety ear twitching he says "Pika Pi!". Ash holds the injured Poochyena close to him and says to the Mightyena "No way am I letting you harm this sick Poochyena!" the Mightyena just growl loudly baring their razor sharp teeth though something seems a little off with their eyes.

Looking closer Ash realizes that all their eyes are a blazing red he just stares at them shocked as he thinks to himself "I've seen eyes like that before... but where!?" he gasps as the packs leader lunges forward moving out of the way he shouts "Pikachu! use Thunderbolt to scare them back!" Pikachu nods he leaps up into the air and shouts "PIIKKAAA CHUU!" he sends a sizzling bolt of yellow electricity zig zagging towards the ground of the mightyena's feet causing them all to back off Ash takes this chance to run taking the injured and scared Poochyena with him.

Pikachu follows after Ash who says looking behind him "If we go quicker enough maybe we can lose them!" Pikachu nods looking quite terrified, Ash hears the small Poochyena wine in his arms he says soothingly "Don't worry Poochyena no matter what I'll protect you!" Poochyena opens it's eyes a little and glances at Ash ear pinned down. Ash and Pikachu skid to a stop once thet finally reach a path that leads out of the forest breathing hard they look back to find they are no longer being followed. Ash sits down along with Pikachu and says "Whoa I wonder what was with those Mightyena!?..but those eyes I've seen them somewhere before...but where?..."

Pikachu looks at Ash and titls his head he says "Pika Pi?" Ash nods and says covering up the small Poochyena with his jacket "I know Pikachu something was definatly wrong with them I've never seen Mightyean look like that before...we'll have to find out whats going on, but first lets get this little guy to the center" Ash stands up Piakchu nods and they take off along the path knowing the centre is not too far away now if they just stick to the path they'll make it there soon*

There we go the 2nd half I'll do the 3rd as soon as I can ^^

That is absolutely awesome! I love the story..nothing new to add to this story..just the same comments I had before! Awesome job DestinyOfAsh! And I'm really hoping to see more!

altarialover said:
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~~Part Two~~~~~
"I'm hungry" said an tired Max holding his new Poochyena tightly. "Oh just be quiet Max I don't wanna hear all your whinning!!We're nearly at the Pokemon Centre." replied a angry May. "Well it seems like we're lost again" replied Max in a unsettled angry voice. "Pooch!!Po-cheyena!!" said a sad Poochyena. Translated~Come on!!Please stop fighting it's not going to help us!!" said a sad Poochyena.~
"What's the matter Poochyena?, Asked Max in a worried voice, You're not hungry too are you?". "Oh there's the Pokemon Centre over there!!, said an exhausted May, Phew I was thinking that we were really lost for a second...". "POOOCHY!!YENAYENA!!" said an excited Poochyena howling in a cute voice. Translated~ "Wow!!Were are finally here May!!" said a Poochyena howling in a cute voice. "GRRRR!!, said a unknown voice, GRRR GRRR GRRR!!"
Translated~ I don't think you're going anywhere!!, said an unknown voice, You're staying right here!!".
~To be continued~
Oh that is very good! This is keeping me in suspense! I would really like to see more of this! Awesome job altarialover!

p.s. I'll add these onto the front page...but at the moment I'm lazy!

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Oh that is very good! This is keeping me in suspense! I would really like to see more of this! Awesome job altarialover!
Yay I feel good at the moment so I might do a third part too ^^ that is after I make a banner for another forum ^__~ too busy now ;; oh do you like how I translated it 8D??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Umm MM99 you already seen this part of the next story but everybody else aint so here it is.

Mighyena~ Your true survivor
It was a sunny day in Mighty land, where all Poochyena and Mightyena were playing. Poochyena were in Might Park, while Mightyena were either at the mighty tall bar or the observation deck. Everybody all knew their place in Mighty land. But on this eventful day Mightyena and Poochyena would have an inseparable war not known to either side…

One Mightyena named Riana was walking up, down and all over Mighty land looking for her little Poochyena sister, Mina. Mina was short yet strong willed and knew where she was going except for today she left from Might Park early to go somewhere. Riana knew all Mina's hiding places; the wall of power, the forest and parkside. The parkside was where Mina's best friends hung out so of course Riana checked there first. It was dark at parkside but Riana knew that someone had to be around. She looked under the slide and around the bushes. Her sister was not to be found. She though "Oh No" because of the fact there was Poochyena terrorists these Poochyena set out to kill Mightyena and start wars. Riana thought then "Well she has been hanging around with Sally". She is a PT so Riana went of to go see Sally.

hhsimpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
simpsonqueen said:
Umm MM99 you already seen this part of the next story but everybody else aint so here it is.

Mighyena~ Your true survivor
It was a sunny day in Mighty land, where all Poochyena and Mightyena were playing. Poochyena were in Might Park, while Mightyena were either at the mighty tall bar or the observation deck. Everybody all knew their place in Mighty land. But on this eventful day Mightyena and Poochyena would have an inseparable war not known to either side…

One Mightyena named Riana was walking up, down and all over Mighty land looking for her little Poochyena sister, Mina. Mina was short yet strong willed and knew where she was going except for today she left from Might Park early to go somewhere. Riana knew all Mina's hiding places; the wall of power, the forest and parkside. The parkside was where Mina's best friends hung out so of course Riana checked there first. It was dark at parkside but Riana knew that someone had to be around. She looked under the slide and around the bushes. Her sister was not to be found. She though "Oh No" because of the fact there was Poochyena terrorists these Poochyena set out to kill Mightyena and start wars. Riana thought then "Well she has been hanging around with Sally". She is a PT so Riana went of to go see Sally.

hhsimpsonqueen
That's a great story though what's PT??

Her's my third part of the story~
-----------------------------------
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
~~~~Part Three~~~~
There was a sudden swift movement of a invisible force that suddenly grabbed the Poochyena out of Max's hands. "WHOOO!!" screamed a suprised Max. "HUH??" May suddenly turned around to see Poochyena and Max missing!! "Max??Poochyena??Now's not the time to play hide and seek we're really near the Pokemon Centre so stop playing around it isn't funny!!" called May in a bad mood. "GRRR GRRRR GRRR!!!!!" shouted a voice. Translated~ Come if you wish to save your friend!!!!!" shouted a voice.
"Yikes!! yelled a scared May, What was that GRRR noise??". So May followed the GRRR!! voice that she heard. She reached Naive Forest finding Max held captive hands tied behind his back but Poochyena was nowhere to be seen!!...
To be continued!!...
Hope everyone liked it ^^;

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yep. I've made up my mind. I've written an epilogue. This is the finale now, guys. Bear with me!

The seeds of friendship: epilogue

Maroon dust was kicked up into irregular patterns in the air, as Kran and his company of Typhlosion and Salamence trailed behind him. Kran sighed. Not a sigh of relief, but a sign of his mental fatigue. Gravel crumbled at his restless feet, particles of an unknown substance disentegrating before him. His anguish, his longing, his frustration erupted as he pounded up to a tree nimbly and almost fractured his leg by kicking it, full force. Constantly vigilant, Salamence & Typhlosion came to his aid, tending to the injured Kran. He was simmering, always on the verge of a collpase, both mentally and physically. His leg ached. Of course, being an extremely strong and merciless individual, the tree was no better off. On the contrary, he had cleaved through it like an axe and now he approached, feeling both guilty and miserable. He blankly walked over Salamence's strong tail and onto his back, signalling to the vast ocean before them. Typhlosion gently mounted, being rather large in comparison to Kran, though he was six feet in height. They flew through the air in grace, but there was an absence of the joy that usually accompanied these flights. Two days prior to this moment, Kran had found that his beloved Mightyena had ever so discretely vanished into a labyrinth of people and pokemon. Now his emotions were tainted with scars of the event. Thoughts, fears, constantly rang in his head. Was Mightyena tired of Kran's pampering, his friendship, love & services? Tears freely streamed down the pale cheeks of his handsome face. Salamence arrived at a quiet forest, with apparently no inhabitants. "What!" Exclaimed Kran. "W..Wh..What the?" He remarked again. He blindly ran into the deep undergrowth, obliterating all in his path, Typhlosion and Salamence hard at his heels. His activity halted abruptly, as he walked into a beautifully illuminated, fragrant clearing, two inconspicuos figures pouncing into the paddocks of tall grass. Kran broke into a desperate sprint. One of the figures, an unidetifiable canine of some sort, cocked his head toward the approaching Kran. Then it too sprinted, into the open arms of the impressive human. Kran screamed in happiness. He had heard a deep, majestic howl that he knew could only be from his Mightyena. Mightyena licked him with welcomed vigour, Kran immediately registering the logic behind his beautiful pokemon's mischievious behaviour. Some distance away was a beautiful female Mightyena, radiant and practically gliding over the lush fields. Kran now knew there would be a new member to his family. Once again, pebble-sized tears flowed down the side of his face. Ten minutes later, reunited and accompanied by Mightyena's indescribable partner, Kran and company journied toward the falling sun. The best sunset he would ever see.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
PT means Poochyena terrorist XP. But yea next part

Riana was unhappy about Sally's den. It was dull and dark which is what PT's like but it wasn't blood filled like you imagine. It was quiet and only one other residence besides Sally; Lena. Lena was evil when it came to everything pretty much, she bit Riana eight times from Riana just saying "Mina needs to go home". But it didn't worry Riana because since then she has sharpened her Jaws on the poles around her den. She stepped in the den and yelled out "anyone here". She overheard a dark voice that sounded like it was drowned in cigarettes. "U hum. I am here; my name is Lena as you may know". "Okay…" said a scared Riana. Lena continued on "I don't like big Mightyena they think they are all that but they are not!" "Yeah I know" said Sally. Riana jumped back at the sight.

Sally had black spotty earrings on, this is one thing Poochyena shouldn't do because their ears cannot handle that mush pain. Riana quickly jumped up and continued on. "Have you seen my little sister, Mina?" "Yeah what's it to you". "Well she's my sister…I have a right to know" continued on Riana. "But you big Mightyena can get out of our territory. Your sister has joined us. So complain all you want because SHE ISN'T COMING BACK mhuhamhua". Riana lumped back in a sulky way and took the wrong action, she leaped out and was going to use a bite attack. As soon as she tried that a craudaunt appeared and sliced her leg. Riana howled in agony as Sally and Lena walked out.

hhsimpsonqueen

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Describe what you think Poochyena's/Mightyena's howl would sound like...
It will sound like a puppy.

Back