• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
Well yeah i guess but i'm happy with it's howl kinda..
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
Maybe but on a Jap version that was subbed it said "che che" over and over.

hh simpsonqueen
Oh I think the sound "che che" sounded so adorable! But Mightyena its hard to describe its growl...basically....I dunno! I think like Typhlomence said:

Typhlomence said:
should have a majestic howl... like long, soft, melodic, pure and... um... yeah!

That says it all! xD

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mmm.. I like the GROWL of Poochyena being cute and all.. but i also reckon they should add a factor of beauty to it as well.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But Poochyena is already beautiful in it's howl so i really like it alot.
hh simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Of course. Poochyena is ADORABLE, but really, have you ever thought that its howl leaned too much to the aggressive side?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah but i'm happy with it but it isn't really that scary for me...
hh simpsonqueen

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
O.O I'm so sorry I haven't posted here for ages and ages! I'll make up for it by writing a short story about Poochyena

"When Hearts Are One"

As Ash made his way through a thick forest with Pikachu he says "Umm Pikachu I think we might be lost" Pikachu looks around and sighs saying "Pika Pi" Ash came to stop he had clearly accidently seperated himself from the rest of the group.
He sighed heavily and says "Well Pikachu I don't think we're gonna find out way out of here anytime soon" Pikachu sweat drops then pricks his ears picking up the cry of a hurt Pokemon near by he says to Ash "Pika Pi!". Ash looks at Pikachu and says "Hmm you hear something little buddy?" Pikachu nods

Ash follows Pikachu who had leapt off his head and scampred off into some bushes, Ash says "Hey wait Pikachu!" he follows after his friend then skids to a halt he gasps when he spots an injured Poochyena laying on the ground looking badly beat up, acting quickly Ash kneels down beside the Poochyena and says worried "Poochyena whats happend to you?" Poochyena just wines and peers scardly up at Ash who says "Hey it's ok I won't hurt you"

Pikachu nods and says gently to the young Poochyena "Pika Pika Pi" Poochyena wines again then looks at Ash now not as afraid with a smile Ash gently picks the injured Pokemon up and says "Come on Pikachu we need to find a Pokemon centre" Pikachu nods and they both go to leave but stop when deep growling fills the air around them Ash peers around and says "W what was that!?"*

to be continued...

Theres part of it I hope it's alright I'm not all that good at writing stories ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Wow sounds like an awesome beggining it's great
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
DestinyOfAsh said:
O.O I'm so sorry I haven't posted here for ages and ages! I'll make up for it by writing a short story about Poochyena

"When Hearts Are One"

As Ash made his way through a thick forest with Pikachu he says "Umm Pikachu I think we might be lost" Pikachu looks around and sighs saying "Pika Pi" Ash came to stop he had clearly accidently seperated himself from the rest of the group.
He sighed heavily and says "Well Pikachu I don't think we're gonna find out way out of here anytime soon" Pikachu sweat drops then pricks his ears picking up the cry of a hurt Pokemon near by he says to Ash "Pika Pi!". Ash looks at Pikachu and says "Hmm you hear something little buddy?" Pikachu nods

Ash follows Pikachu who had leapt off his head and scampred off into some bushes, Ash says "Hey wait Pikachu!" he follows after his friend then skids to a halt he gasps when he spots an injured Poochyena laying on the ground looking badly beat up, acting quickly Ash kneels down beside the Poochyena and says worried "Poochyena whats happend to you?" Poochyena just wines and peers scardly up at Ash who says "Hey it's ok I won't hurt you"

Pikachu nods and says gently to the young Poochyena "Pika Pika Pi" Poochyena wines again then looks at Ash now not as afraid with a smile Ash gently picks the injured Pokemon up and says "Come on Pikachu we need to find a Pokemon centre" Pikachu nods and they both go to leave but stop when deep growling fills the air around them Ash peers around and says "W what was that!?"*

to be continued...

Theres part of it I hope it's alright I'm not all that good at writing stories ^^;

No, no its awesome! It is a good story line and I'm glad that the characters still have their personality and everything. Thanks a lot for posting again! You've missed A LOT since you last post..but don't worry I forgive you for not posting...at least you do unlike some others..

I'll add it onto the front page ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
Years
Aww thanks guys it's good to be bakc you see I have heaps of clubs to post at and it's really hard to keep up with all of them but I usually do get around to posting sooner or later lol

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Yep, thats why i owe allegiance to only a few club threads *winks*

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Well me? I just normally post to the clubs that I know I'm going to post at all the time...like this for example xD Well its alright, I don't mind as long as you post every now and then okay *wink*
Not asking you to...but if you want you can make another story..I'd have liked to read that if you make another one...^^

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
So.. then, MM99, need help? I have to go soon but i can help in the next few minutes

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Well since your leaving soon! Well umm...well I don't think May_Eevee is going to come any sooner so if you want you can make one character. I'll let DestinyOfAsh be a Poochyena character as well he wants too...
Well first come first serve, EVERYBODY FILL THE BLANKS!!!!! Starting from...NOW!!!!

p.s. 600 POSTS YAY YAY!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Sweet! Forest terrain~ Oh and sorry May_Eevee
How about Fanglette-female- lax (member)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Yeah I PMed DestinyOfAsh guys...I think we should let DestinyOfAsh have a turn...sorry! The next person who posts gets to be the last Poochyena..

Oh and DestinyOfAsh - You may need to read the last few pages before to understand whats going on ^^
I'll give you some links if you want to take a look at them ^^

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2178052&postcount=520
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2178144&postcount=522
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2178194&postcount=524

Okies! I'll update the list once I find it!

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
DestinyOfAsh said:
O.O me a Poochyena? oh awesome! yay I'd love to be one that would be so cool ^^
Um then you better do it before I take the last spot *mawamawamawamaaa!!* joking I'll let you have it ^^;

Anyaway OMG!! Where have I been I've missed out on!!

anyway I'll do the continued part of my story now!!Actually my next post here ^^

Ok me last poochyena!!
Poochyena name: Wolf
Terrain: You know...
Pack Leader: No
Nature: Calm

altarialover :t334:

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Wow~ Everything's coming together now! altarialover= continuation, MM99 almost ready to go and everything...

Back