• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
Okay i'd like to be mountain and yea what do u mean by pack leader?
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Alright, I'll explain the pack thing more properly.

Well there are 4 different terrains, they are:
Mountain, Field, Forest and Grassy. They each have a group of Poochyena living in each terrain, which are called "Packs". Each pack has 4 Poochyena in each. And there is a leader in each pack, that tells everybody what to do and when to hunt and everything.

^ I hope that helped explain things simpsonqueen! And yes, you are now a Poochyena that lives in the Mountain region.
I'm sorry if this sounds confusing but you should use this form to make it easier for me to put you into my fanfiction:

Poochyena name: __________
Terrain: _________
Pack Leader: Only a yes or no. Can only be one leader in each terrain pack.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
Name: Fwuffy

Terrain: Mountain of course
Pack leader: Yeppies!!
hh simpsonqueen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkteqJu8Eo

Alright! Your in simpsonqueen! So you are now the Leader of the Mountain Pack!
Everybody, you can play 2 characters but they both CAN'T BE PACK LEADERS!
I'm sorry for the trouble I'm PROBABLY and also causing some CONFUSION but here is the new form...I forgot to add gender xD

Poochyena's Name:
Terrain:
Pack Leader: Yes or No!

Here is the taken ones:

Mountain- Fwuffy(Leader: simpsonqueen), ________, ________,_______
Grassy- _________,_________,___________,__________
Field- __________,___________,___________,____________
Forest- __________,___________,__________,________

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Fwuffy and Ruffy are both females i just don't feel like submitting the fom again and Ruffy is just a plain Poochyena in the mountain pack.
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Alright. Thats fine by me! Now we just have to wait for the other members to come by and post...

Well I'll just update the list:

Mountain:
- Fwuffy - Female Poochyena: Group Leader (simpsonqueen)
- Ruffy - Female Poochyena: Group Member (simpsonqueen)
- /
- /

Grassy:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Field:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Forest:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
That form is just so awesome Xd!!
Ok then my story now 8D I am really bad with "descriptive language" so sorry if I write it babyishy ;_;
--------------------------------
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
Max was asleep once again dreaming of his dream pet poochyena who licked his face and loved him to bits!"Max...MAX WAKE UP" called a familiar voice..."AWWW!!"Max suddenly woke up from his dream again. "Don't do that May it scares me" shouted a frightened Max.
"Sorry Max but we're gonna be late for my pokemon contest remember?" said May in a hurt voice. "Sorry Sis" Max replied I didn't mean too I was having a dream about-suddenly he broke off the sentence again because of may I don't care about your baby dreams Max!Just come on get changed so I won't be late for my Contest!". "Alright then May!" Max said in a angry voice. Then suddenly May cried out in alarm "The pokemon contest is beginning! Hurry up Max I'm not kidding! Your gonna be in huge trouble if you don't come out out there this instance!". "Ok then stop shouting" called out Max.
...When they arrived at the pokemon contest May quickly charged at the entry desk.
"Hello there how may I help you?" said a friendly lady. "I really need a ticket for this pokemon contest!"replied a May who seemed to be in an huge rush. "That's fine no need to be in a hurry replied" the friendly lady, You're just in time here is the last entry ticket"
May grabbed the entry ticket without a reply and rushed to the gate way...
~Skipped parts May Performing in the first round and second~
Max was once again in a bad mood because of May's crazyness of winning the contest. "Huh!" Max suddenly cried in a suprised voice. "And the Trainer Irate has sent out his poochyena!..."WOW!!" said Max, a poochyena!!I remember that dream like yesterday and I know that's the same poochyena!!...
~Max watched the battle between poochyena and May's Combusken.
Max clearly thought that since May had type advantage she would win and he guessed right unfortunately. And Irate's poochyena has fainted!May wins this contest!
...After May recieves her ribbon she feels yet again proud of herself but there was a surprise waiting for Max still~
"Hey Max!!,called out Irate, I want you to have my poochyena!!!!!!!".
"Huh!"Max turned around in alarm!Yeah my poochyena and I decided that long ago I should have quit pokemon contests I'm growing old...so I want him to have a good home...so poochyena himself has decided to choose you! Suddenly Max found a poochyena hugging him and licking hime like mad.

~THE END~ And to be continued~

Yeah that story is like bad since most of it had no poochyena at all in it...
Yeah now phew that was hard work ^^; ok then I choose~
Poochyena's Name:~Fluffy
Gender: Male or Female...I mean they can't be both xD~Female
Terrain:~Grassy!!
Pack Leader: Yes or No!~Yes *nods*

Poochyena's Name:~Blackie
Pack Leader: Yes or No!~No

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
altarialover said:
That form is just so awesome Xd!!
Ok then my story now 8D I am really bad with "descriptive language" so sorry if I write it babyishy ;_;
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
Max was asleep once again dreaming of his dream pet poochyena who licked his face and loved him to bits!"Max...MAX WAKE UP" called a familiar voice..."AWWW!!"Max suddenly woke up from his dream again. "Don't do that May it scares me" shouted a frightened Max.
"Sorry Max but we're gonna be late for my pokemon contest remember?" said May in a hurt voice. "Sorry Sis" Max replied I didn't mean too I was having a dream about-suddenly he broke off the sentence again because of may I don't care about your baby dreams Max!Just come on get changed so I won't be late for my Contest!". "Alright then May!" Max said in a angry voice. Then suddenly May cried out in alarm "The pokemon contest is beginning! Hurry up Max I'm not kidding! Your gonna be in huge trouble if you don't come out out there this instance!". "Ok then stop shouting" called out Max.
...When they arrived at the pokemon contest May quickly charged at the entry desk.
"Hello there how may I help you?" said a friendly lady. "I really need a ticket for this pokemon contest!"replied a May who seemed to be in an huge rush. "That's fine no need to be in a hurry replied" the friendly lady, You're just in time here is the last entry ticket"
May grabbed the entry ticket without a reply and rushed to the gate way...
~Skipped parts May Performing in the first round and second~
Max was once again in a bad mood because of May's crazyness of winning the contest. "Huh!" Max suddenly cried in a suprised voice. "And the Trainer Irate has sent out his poochyena!..."WOW!!" said Max, a poochyena!!I remember that dream like yesterday and I know that's the same poochyena!!...
~Max watched the battle between poochyena and May's Combusken.
Max clearly thought that since May had type advantage she would win and he guessed right unfortunately. And Irate's poochyena has fainted!May wins this contest!
...After May recieves her ribbon she feels yet again proud of herself but there was a surprise waiting for Max still~
"Hey Max!!,called out Irate, I want you to have my poochyena!!!!!!!".
"Huh!"Max turned around in alarm!Yeah my poochyena and I decided that long ago I should have quit pokemon contests I'm growing old...so I want him to have a good home...so poochyena himself has decided to choose you! Suddenly Max found a poochyena hugging him and licking hime like mad.

~THE END~ And to be continued~

Yeah that story is like bad since most of it had no poochyena at all in it...
Yeah now phew that was hard work ^^; ok then I choose~
Poochyena's Name:~Fluffy
Pack Leader: Yes or No!~Yes *nods*

Poochyena's Name:~Blackie
Pack Leader: Yes or No!~No

^^ Awesome! Thanks a lot for entering the competition! And yet again another awesome entry! Although missing a few quotation marks (") its still awesome and I can still understand what they are talking about. But I think you should have used a new line for people talking cause its a lot easier..but if you were in a rush its alright!
And its not babish..its awesome! I'm glad that your story is original rather than just the same ol' story!
Nice work altarialover! Hope to see more of this story or a brand new story..

Alright. You are the Grassy Leader/Member! Here is the updated list:

Mountain:
- /
- /

Grassy:
- Fluffy - Female Poochyena: Group Leader (altarialover)
- Blackie - Male Poochyena: Group Member (altarialover)
- /
- /

Field:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Forest:
- /
- /
- /
- /

p.s. I'd like a balance of both Male and Females in each pack..

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
I love writing stories... As expected, I've prepared a continuation.... here it is.....

The seeds of friendship: part 2

A streak of magenta fell across the horizon, signalling sunset. Kran, an eighteen year-old pokemon trainer known by any aspiring trainer or co-ordinator as the champion, lay down under the vast shade of a huge oak tree. Reminiscence flooded into him as his mightyena curled up next to him. He had saved and captured it from a massive articuno on mount. frost as a poochyena and found that it had a deep longing to serve a trainer. So Kran, along with his poochyena, typhlosion and salamence set out on a journey to become the greatest trainer that walked the roads of earth. Their dreams were fulfilled. Kran went on to become the league champion of Hoenn, Johto AND Kanto, his poochyena evolving into a faithful mightyena. So here he was now, happy as could be, but without a true purpose to fulfill. The cool autumn winds blew across his face and he felt something light press against his side. A poster, teeming with colours and ribbons, was clutched in his gloved hands. "Mmm? What the? Pokemon... Co-ordinator contest?" He exclaimed after scanning the thin paper. He contemplated this propsect. A grin, a hearty, ingenuine grin, dominated his facial features. His eyes ranged over typhlosion, who was training with salamence, then onto the beautiful, majectic body of mightyena. He stood up, gently rubbed mightyena's side and propped himself up against the old oak tree. Mightyena purred and woke with enthusiasm. His trainer seemed downcast the past few days and now, a huge grin lay on his face. Crouching in front of the imposing, six-feet tall, gold-haired, blue-eyed figure of Kran, mightyena rubbed his master's legs softly with its front paws. Kran signalled to mightyena and set off towards the two firerce pokemon near him. Mightyena had always seemed so distant from battles, whereas typhlosion and salamence were now ranked as the two most powerful pokemon ever to exist. They immediately stopped training as their trainer stopped before them. Kran grinned again, being the laughable figure that he was. He had a brilliant conversion of concepts packaged neatly in his thoughts. He approached salamence and hopped onto his broad back, telling typhlosion and mightyena to do the same; Kran had abandoned the use of pokeballs a year ago. They were headed for Verandurf town, the place for first-time pokemon co-ordinators. People with a new passion for life. Salamence soared through the air like a huge bullet and landed softly before a large cedar gate. They went through, entering a huge bustling city, packed with fiercely haggling customers and furious battle-losers. WOW thought Kran, wandering over to an impressive building that in his eyes, meant mightyena's future. Mightyena followed kran inside, typhlosion and salamence instructed to remain outside, amongst the ranks of a huge crowd of fans. Kran was soon issued with a contest pass. His heart pounded with an enthusiasm not unknown to him; it reminded him of his trainer days. The minutes flew by exceedingly quickly, Kran finding himself in the centre of the stage with mightyena whinnying beside him. "Okay, LET"S GO!!!!!!!!" Roared Kran as mightyena dashed into bottom-right corner of the stage. "Haze and faint attack, followed by moonlight and howl!!" This command was answered by a mystical purple fog and the disappearance of mightyena's silhouette, only to be revealed by a huge, glistening beam of silver nightsky light. it rained down on mightyena, dusting his streamlined figure, as he howled deeply, a long, beautiful howl that invoked merriment. The judges were delighted. Kran won passed the next round and ploughed on, to win in absloutely PERFECT extravagance. He had discovered a new cause for elation and his bond with mightyena had strengthened considerably.
And thus, the seeds of friendship had sprouted.

*the end* Credit goes to my reality friends for their quirky suggestions

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
May_Eevee said:
Poochyena's Name: Happy
Terrain: Forest
Pack Leader: Yes

Alright May_Eevee! You are now a forest Poochyena! Here is the updated list:
Mountain:
- /
- /

Grassy:
- /
- /

Field:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Forest:
- Happy - Male Poochyena: Group Leader (May_Eevee)
- /
- /
- /

If nobody else wants to be apart of the pack then I'll just make up some of my own members and add them in. If nobody posts at about my time 5:00 then I will just make up my own characters and actually start writing the story.

Typhlomence said:
I love writing stories... As expected, I've prepared a continuation.... here it is.....

The seeds of friendship: part 2

A streak of magenta fell across the horizon, signalling sunset. Kran, an eighteen year-old pokemon trainer known by any aspiring trainer or co-ordinator as the champion, lay down under the vast shade of a huge oak tree. Reminiscence flooded into him as his mightyena curled up next to him. He had saved and captured it from a massive articuno on mount. frost as a poochyena and found that it had a deep longing to serve a trainer. So Kran, along with his poochyena, typhlosion and salamence set out on a journey to become the greatest trainer that walked the roads of earth. Their dreams were fulfilled. Kran went on to become the league champion of Hoenn, Johto AND Kanto, his poochyena evolving into a faithful mightyena. So here he was now, happy as could be, but without a true purpose to fulfill. The cool autumn winds blew across his face and he felt something light press against his side. A poster, teeming with colours and ribbons, was clutched in his gloved hands. "Mmm? What the? Pokemon... Co-ordinator contest?" He exclaimed after scanning the thin paper. He contemplated this propsect. A grin, a hearty, ingenuine grin, dominated his facial features. His eyes ranged over typhlosion, who was training with salamence, then onto the beautiful, majectic body of mightyena. He stood up, gently rubbed mightyena's side and propped himself up against the old oak tree. Mightyena purred and woke with enthusiasm. His trainer seemed downcast the past few days and now, a huge grin lay on his face. Crouching in front of the imposing, six-feet tall, gold-haired, blue-eyed figure of Kran, mightyena rubbed his master's legs softly with its front paws. Kran signalled to mightyena and set off towards the two firerce pokemon near him. Mightyena had always seemed so distant from battles, whereas typhlosion and salamence were now ranked as the two most powerful pokemon ever to exist. They immediately stopped training as their trainer stopped before them. Kran grinned again, being the laughable figure that he was. He had a brilliant conversion of concepts packaged neatly in his thoughts. He approached salamence and hopped onto his broad back, telling typhlosion and mightyena to do the same; Kran had abandoned the use of pokeballs a year ago. They were headed for Verandurf town, the place for first-time pokemon co-ordinators. People with a new passion for life. Salamence soared through the air like a huge bullet and landed softly before a large cedar gate. They went through, entering a huge bustling city, packed with fiercely haggling customers and furious battle-losers. WOW thought Kran, wandering over to an impressive building that in his eyes, meant mightyena's future. Mightyena followed kran inside, typhlosion and salamence instructed to remain outside, amongst the ranks of a huge crowd of fans. Kran was soon issued with a contest pass. His heart pounded with an enthusiasm not unknown to him; it reminded him of his trainer days. The minutes flew by exceedingly quickly, Kran finding himself in the centre of the stage with mightyena whinnying beside him. "Okay, LET"S GO!!!!!!!!" Roared Kran as mightyena dashed into bottom-right corner of the stage. "Haze and faint attack, followed by moonlight and howl!!" This command was answered by a mystical purple fog and the disappearance of mightyena's silhouette, only to be revealed by a huge, glistening beam of silver nightsky light. it rained down on mightyena, dusting his streamlined figure, as he howled deeply, a long, beautiful howl that invoked merriment. The judges were delighted. Kran won passed the next round and ploughed on, to win in absloutely PERFECT extravagance. He had discovered a new cause for elation and his bond with mightyena had strengthened considerably.
And thus, the seeds of friendship had sprouted.

*the end* Credit goes to my reality friends for their quirky suggestions.
Ohhh another awesome story Typhlomence! Awesome work! I dono't see many spelling errors or any kind of other errors so thats awesome work I must say! But remember to put capitals for the Pokemon names like Poochyena, Mightyena, Salamence and Typhlosion. Despite that, its awesome! Thanks for the a sequel to the other story. Which reminds me I'm going to put them onto the front page.

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Alright May_Eevee! You are now a forest Poochyena! Here is the updated list:
Mountain:
- /
- /

Grassy:
- /
- /

Field:
- /
- /
- /
- /

Forest:
- /
- /
- /

If nobody else wants to be apart of the pack then I'll just make up some of my own members and add them in. If nobody posts at about my time 5:00 then I will just make up my own characters and actually start writing the story.

Ohhh another awesome story Typhlomence! Awesome work! I dono't see many spelling errors or any kind of other errors so thats awesome work I must say! But remember to put capitals for the Pokemon names like Poochyena, Mightyena, Salamence and Typhlosion. Despite that, its awesome! Thanks for the a sequel to the other story. Which reminds me I'm going to put them onto the front page.

Heh. Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate you putting them on the front page. *Hugs an invisible MM99*. Oh yeah and the terrain wajjigigamijigga~ yeah here's mine group.

Field:

Golder-(shiny, BTW!!) Pack leader, male
Faron- female, member
Oari- male, member

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Typhlomence said:
Heh. Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate you putting them on the front page. *Hugs an invisible MM99*. Oh yeah and the terrain wajjigigamijigga~ yeah here's mine group.

Field:

Golder-(shiny, BTW!!) Pack leader, male
Faron- female, member
Oari- male, member

Excuse me!!! I'm not invisible!!! I just can't be reached from where you are! xD
Yes terrain...let me add to the list:

Mountain:
- /
- /

Grassy:
- /
- /

Field:
- Golder- Shiny Male Poochyena: Pack leader (Typhlomence)
- Faron- Female Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- Oari- Male Poochyena: Pack Member (Typhlomence)
- /

Forest:
- /
- /
- /

Alright, I have a favour to ask of my friends! Do you think that you could fill in all of the blankies of the terrain that you made a Poochyena in? Because you know me, I'm lazy and so I'd just like that small favour? Thankyou so much!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:
Okay my next member is female Puffy and Male Lucky.
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:
Okay my next member is female Puffy and Male Lucky.
hh simpsonqueen

Okay ^^ Thanks for that simpsonqueen! Poor Lucky, he's the only Male Poochyena in the whole pack! Ah well...he must get along with the females well ^^

Mountain:
- Puffy - Female Poochyena: Group Member (simpsonqueen)
- Lucky - Male Poochyena: Group Member (simpsonqueen)

Grassy:
- /
- /

Field:
- /

Forest:
- /
- /
- /

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
After May and Poochyena one the championship they were walking along a dusty but soft road. As each of Poochyena's feet touched the ground they were matched equally with May's. They got to the rough waterfalls and Poochyena felt something hit her back. This was the beak of Wingull, this was the Wingull that Zigzagoon was in lurve with. The Wingull quickly started talking about Zigzagoon and where it went to. Poochyena replied "I'm sorry but Zigzagoon died to save me...". To May it sounded like "Gr Gr g Rar Gra Grr". Wingull responded badly "WHY WHY DID YOU KILL MY ONLY LOVE HE LOVED ME AND I LOVED HIM I SHALL BE SURE TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF THIS". Poochyena then backed away and May said "okay what's happening" because to her it sounded like "Wingull Wiin Wingy Wingull Wing Wingull" The Wingull then said "You can die now die die die....". Then Wingull launched out at Poochyena so then May quickly released a Houndour with a golden shine to it. Poochyena realized it must be shiny so she jumped back and released an attack she didn't even know she had ~ shadow ball. It came out black as night with a purple shine to it. It went at Wingull's face so Wingull fell back on the ground and let out a scream. Poochyena watched as her ex-friend was dieing, she had to kill her now and then. She knew she had to or else the pain would be impossible to stop. So she quickly told Houndour what to do and she carried it out. In just one strike Wingull was dead. Houndour looked very sad and Poochyena came over and said "Comon it was just a Wingull...". Then all of a sudden Poochyena evolved then the newly Mightyena said "I don't wanna be a Mightyena"....

To be continued in an hour XP That's the continuation.
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
After May and Poochyena one the championship they were walking along a dusty but soft road. As each of Poochyena's feet touched the ground they were matched equally with May's. They got to the rough waterfalls and Poochyena felt something hit her back. This was the beak of Wingull, this was the Wingull that Zigzagoon was in lurve with. The Wingull quickly started talking about Zigzagoon and where it went to. Poochyena replied "I'm sorry but Zigzagoon died to save me...". To May it sounded like "Gr Gr g Rar Gra Grr". Wingull responded badly "WHY WHY DID YOU KILL MY ONLY LOVE HE LOVED ME AND I LOVED HIM I SHALL BE SURE TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF THIS". Poochyena then backed away and May said "okay what's happening" because to her it sounded like "Wingull Wiin Wingy Wingull Wing Wingull" The Wingull then said "You can die now die die die....". Then Wingull launched out at Poochyena so then May quickly released a Houndour with a golden shine to it. Poochyena realized it must be shiny so she jumped back and released an attack she didn't even know she had ~ shadow ball. It came out black as night with a purple shine to it. It went at Wingull's face so Wingull fell back on the ground and let out a scream. Poochyena watched as her ex-friend was dieing, she had to kill her now and then. She knew she had to or else the pain would be impossible to stop. So she quickly told Houndour what to do and she carried it out. In just one strike Wingull was dead. Houndour looked very sad and Poochyena came over and said "Comon it was just a Wingull...". Then all of a sudden Poochyena evolved then the newly Mightyena said "I don't wanna be a Mightyena"....

To be continued in an hour XP That's the continuation.
hh simpsonqueen

Oh so sad T_T...why did the Wingull have to die! Don't worry I think that this was very good overall. Thats awesome..May's got a Shiny Houndour!
But just one little tiny error...you spelt love as "lurve" xD
Its alright though..that was the only mistake I actually caught in the whole thing...overall it was very Good! Just a bit saddening...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it's meant to be lurve i changed the way i spell love XP. So yea the next one will be up soon. Which shall reveal all...
edit: here it is:
May said to her new Mightyena "Wow are you glad that you are a Mightyena now?". Mightyena looked up at her and started crying. May knew that Mightyena wasn't happy. "Common my little , umm I mean big Mightyena..You are really strong..i think that.. this...Is... all.. A... Pigment of your imagination.....and I do not exist but your friends... Zigzagoon and Wingull they both are still alive!" Poochyena thought "Oh my god! how do I get out of this death zone???". May then said "I understand you need your friends back so I am willing to help you so here I go". May let out Houndour, which glittered like the sun itself. Next she let out a Glowing Craudaunt and then a normal Torchic, finally a normal Speal. They all met Mightyena and they then Houndour let out a Mighty roar, which sent the wild Pidgey flying. Then Craudaunt got a rope and cut it into two halves. They tied it around Mightyena and the other around the tree. Torchic then used its flames to bind it together which Speal melted it in after Torchic. Then May said "Okay Mightyena I will miss you but if you get stuck in the trees I will pull you out to safety". Mightyena realised that it will stay a Mightyena either way so she should at least try to see her friends. May told her that beyond then hedge was a forest that can bring you to where you truly desire. This place is known as The Slowpoke well. As Mightyena entered the place she saw memory's dissolved in of Zigzagoon and Wingull then she finally saw something which was labelled Poochy Park. Poochy Park was where Mightyena grew up and she loved it so much that she wanted to go back. Then she heard May call out "Mightyena, are you okay". Mightyena let out a great big roar {mightttt}. Which May could obviously tell that she was going to lose a friend. But in May's and Mightyena's heart they knew that they had to part..she had to go right back to the beginning. Mightyena sang

{I gotta go right back forever.....never coming back
Go in the road as I lead my self is that...
I know that I will face be by myself
I will always come and go as far I know

I gotta go
Right back to the beginning
Gotta sway and ride
Gotta all be seeing?
Gotta never leave my side
Lose the ones you love
Live a loving life
I gotta go back...
I gotta find..........
I gotta go
Gotta be together
Forever this is my time
Gotta know that my friends
Will never leave my side
Far away
Some life......
I gotta go back...
I gotta find..........}

Mightyena saw herself as a little Poochyena in the reflection of the river so she did something unusual. She released a heal bell and then the heal bell shone while Zigzagoon and Wingull walked up to her. They said "is that really you", "Our Poochy". "Yes I have evolved since then I last saw you... I want to live with you". "You can't" said Wingull. "Why not". "Because you just can't......" said Zigzagoon. "Go back with your friends" Said Wingull. Mightyena walked along the road...
{I don't have no where to go
I can't live no longer no
Just come away some day with me...}

Suddenly something interrupted her. "Sure we love you come stay". That was the last we have heard of that Mightyena and her friends, we can only hope that in this new journey that May faces she will have the spirit of Mightyena guiding her.

THE END
hh simpsonqueen

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
^^ Awesome! Thanks a lot for entering the competition! And yet again another awesome entry! Although missing a few quotation marks (") its still awesome and I can still understand what they are talking about. But I think you should have used a new line for people talking cause its a lot easier..but if you were in a rush its alright!
And its not babish..its awesome! I'm glad that your story is original rather than just the same ol' story!
Nice work altarialover! Hope to see more of this story or a brand new story..
Thanks but I know it was a little silly cause yea I was in a rush because I had to go to sleep it was 12:00 am XP ;_;...anyways I'll continue the story once I can think of a new adventure that awaits Max and Poochyena!! Right now I'm lazy :3

Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
Oh so sad T_T...why did the Wingull have to die! Don't worry I think that this was very good overall. Thats awesome..May's got a Shiny Houndour!
But just one little tiny error...you spelt love as "lurve" xD
Its alright though..that was the only mistake I actually caught in the whole thing...overall it was very Good! Just a bit saddening...

Well actually I noticed that after ~ After May and Poochyena one the championship...one should be spelt won but not a big deal 8D ^^;

OK then~
Poochyena's Name:~Shaddy
Pack Leader:~ No

Poochyena's Name:~Wolfie

Well I hope that settles it how about nature Xd??

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
simpsonqueen said:
Well it's meant to be lurve i changed the way i spell love XP. So yea the next one will be up soon. Which shall reveal all...
edit: here it is:
May said to her new Mightyena "Wow are you glad that you are a Mightyena now?". Mightyena looked up at her and started crying. May knew that Mightyena wasn't happy. "Common my little , umm I mean big Mightyena..You are really strong..i think that.. this...Is... all.. A... Pigment of your imagination.....and I do not exist but your friends... Zigzagoon and Wingull they both are still alive!" Poochyena thought "Oh my god! how do I get out of this death zone???". May then said "I understand you need your friends back so I am willing to help you so here I go". May let out Houndour, which glittered like the sun itself. Next she let out a Glowing Craudaunt and then a normal Torchic, finally a normal Speal. They all met Mightyena and they then Houndour let out a Mighty roar, which sent the wild Pidgey flying. Then Craudaunt got a rope and cut it into two halves. They tied it around Mightyena and the other around the tree. Torchic then used its flames to bind it together which Speal melted it in after Torchic. Then May said "Okay Mightyena I will miss you but if you get stuck in the trees I will pull you out to safety". Mightyena realised that it will stay a Mightyena either way so she should at least try to see her friends. May told her that beyond then hedge was a forest that can bring you to where you truly desire. This place is known as The Slowpoke well. As Mightyena entered the place she saw memory's dissolved in of Zigzagoon and Wingull then she finally saw something which was labelled Poochy Park. Poochy Park was where Mightyena grew up and she loved it so much that she wanted to go back. Then she heard May call out "Mightyena, are you okay". Mightyena let out a great big roar {mightttt}. Which May could obviously tell that she was going to lose a friend. But in May's and Mightyena's heart they knew that they had to part..she had to go right back to the beginning. Mightyena sang

{I gotta go right back forever.....never coming back
Go in the road as I lead my self is that...
I know that I will face be by myself
I will always come and go as far I know

I gotta go
Gotta sway and ride
Gotta all be seeing?
Gotta never leave my side
Lose the ones you love
Live a loving life
I gotta go back...
I gotta find..........
I gotta go
Gotta be together
Forever this is my time
Gotta know that my friends
Will never leave my side
Far away
Some life......
I gotta go back...
I gotta find..........}

Mightyena saw herself as a little Poochyena in the reflection of the river so she did something unusual. She released a heal bell and then the heal bell shone while Zigzagoon and Wingull walked up to her. They said "is that really you", "Our Poochy". "Yes I have evolved since then I last saw you... I want to live with you". "You can't" said Wingull. "Why not". "Because you just can't......" said Zigzagoon. "Go back with your friends" Said Wingull. Mightyena walked along the road...
{I don't have no where to go
I can't live no longer no
Just come away some day with me...}

Suddenly something interrupted her. "Sure we love you come stay". That was the last we have heard of that Mightyena and her friends, we can only hope that in this new journey that May faces she will have the spirit of Mightyena guiding her.

THE END
hh simpsonqueen

^^ Oh that is such a sweet story! Its almost sad! I love the song too...its awesome! That is such a sweet story! I just had to say that again...its absolutely awesome! Makes me feel really happy ^^

altarialover said:
Thanks but I know it was a little silly cause yea I was in a rush because I had to go to sleep it was 12:00 am XP ;_;...anyways I'll continue the story once I can think of a new adventure that awaits Max and Poochyena!! Right now I'm lazy :3

^^ Alright..since it was really late that still was an awesome story you wrote altarialover! I liked it a lot ^^
I'm looking forward to seeing some more adventures...when your not lazy that is ^^

OK then~
Poochyena's Name:~Shaddy

Poochyena's Name:~Wolfie

Alright thanks for doing that altarialvoer ^^ Now for the long list:

Mountain:
- Fwuffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Leader (simpsonqueen)
- Ruffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Puffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)
- Lucky - Male Poochyena: Pack Member (simpsonqueen)

Grassy:
- Fluffy - Female Poochyena: Pack Leader (altarialover)
- Blackie - Male Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Shaddy - Female Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)
- Wolfie - Male Poochyena: Pack Member (altarialover)

Field:
- /

Forest:
- Happy - Male Poochyena: Pack Leader (May_Eevee)
- /
- /
- /

Alright now we just have to wait for Typhlomence and May_Eevee to put it down for us, but basically me ^^

Well I hope that settles it how about nature Xd??
OMG! Good point altarialover! I would do that but I'm causing WAY too much trouble for everybody...but if you really want me to be exact in this story then you can tell me the Poochyena's nature ^^

Sorry about the really long post here guys ^^

Back