• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
yeah good point point there Mighty_Mightyena99, I really cant visualise a poochyena thrusting itself into battle with a cross chop.... -_-;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
Well it's just an idea to test on lol. Maybe that would really suck lol. So i wanted to be cretive with the fighting bit lol.

hh simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Mmm... You really would not expect some adorable little poochyena to dash at you with a dynamicpunch in mind... Thats all....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yea that would look good expecially sinc it dosn't have hands lol.
hh simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Haha... I reckon poochyena should have a signature CUTE move... it's current one doesn't exactly symbolise cuteness....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well i think growl is..does Poochyena even learn growl lol.?
hh simpsonqueen

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yea that would be classed as kawaii.

hh simpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
lol hey wait.... poochyena CAN learn growl... through breeding^^ and it can learn attract.. thats REAL cute

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Oh really that's great we should go buy one from somewhere. Then teach it growl.

hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
That would be so kawaii and cute!!
Yeah that double kick is meant to be for handed pokemon Xd not really for cute and kawaii puppies and doggies lol.

K I'll make the sprite now...before yesterday after dinner I had a lazy mood 0_0;; sorries~
I'll edit I hope...lazyness XD!!

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
^^ Yeah..err whatever everybody else said...is CORRECT! I just can't be bothered quoting to every single post since I haven't been here...very busy! But finally its the holidays! And guess what?! I have no tutor homework no more! My tutor is sick so I don't have tutor homework for the whole week! So just for this week of the holidays I can relax. So now like I said before I'm going to start a competition, a competition on FanFiction (Story Writing)!

---------------------------------
Well you have to write a story that is related to the Pokemon Poochyena and Mightyena. It could be any kind of story, as long as it is somehow connected to the Pokemon..P & M. You could write a story about a trainer receiving a Poochyena/Mightyena, or a bunch of wild Mightyena and they are fighting ETC.
The story has to be at least a post long. I forget how many words/characters that is..but yes! The longer the better! And keep the story about PG-13! I mean I only am 12 ~> 13!
PLEASE USE CORRECT GRAMMAR! I hate it when people have bad grammar, so please don't write like this, "OMG! Th@T is so WR0NG!!!111!" or "u r s0 weird..xD"
I WILL EDIT THIS POST WITH MORE INFORMATION IF NEEDED! PLEASE REVIEW THIS POST REGUARLY AS YOU MAKE YOUR STORY.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

p.s. I guess I will be judging again..actually not again...my sister did kinda last time. Well my sister doesn't want to judge this time, because she hates reading stories ^^

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
^^ Yeah..err whatever everybody else said...is CORRECT! I just can't be bothered quoting to every single post since I haven't been here...very busy! But finally its the holidays! And guess what?! I have no tutor homework no more! My tutor is sick so I don't have tutor homework for the whole week! So just for this week of the holidays I can relax. So now like I said before I'm going to start a competition, a competition on FanFiction (Story Writing)!

Well you have to write a story that is related to the Pokemon Poochyena and Mightyena. It could be any kind of story, as long as it is somehow connected to the Pokemon..P & M. You could write a story about a trainer receiving a Poochyena/Mightyena, or a bunch of wild Mightyena and they are fighting ETC.
The story has to be at least a post long. I forget how many words/characters that is..but yes! The longer the better! And keep the story about PG-13! I mean I only am 12 ~> 13!
PLEASE USE CORRECT GRAMMAR! I hate it when people have bad grammar, so please don't write like this, "OMG! Th@T is so WR0NG!!!111!" or "u r s0 weird..xD"
I WILL EDIT THIS POST WITH MORE INFORMATION IF NEEDED! PLEASE REVIEW THIS POST REGUARLY AS YOU MAKE YOUR STORY.

p.s. I guess I will be judging again..actually not again...my sister did kinda last time. Well my sister doesn't want to judge this time, because she hates reading stories ^^
Ok that post was long...Ok mine will be~>~V

--------------------------------
Max Recieves Poochyena!!
Soon but I have to go offline ;_;

But~!!Before I do I'll post the sprite I made~it's called icycold poochyena~type ice!!(duh:))
1z6uzpl.jpg

Post of what you think of it if you wish too ^^;

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
altarialover said:

Ok that post was long...Ok mine will be~>~V

Max Recieves Poochyena!!
Soon but I have to go offline ;_;

But~!!Before I do I'll post the sprite I made~it's called icycold poochyena~type ice!!(duh:))
1z6uzpl.jpg

Post of what you think of it if you wish too ^^;

Its not that long once you read it...read it carefully though, before you start writing your story ^^

I like your sprite...it looks awesome! Well I think that if maybe you made the blue a bit lighter light baby blue then it would look better but it still looks awesome!

I'm looking forward to your story altarialover! Maybe I might make one just for fun...I love story writing!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay umm. Well I wrote it in a font easier to see.

One summers day Poochyena was walking along a road with it's best mate the Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon was attacking everybody it saw while Poochyena was just absorbing the sunlight. When Poochyena came to the end of the road it thought to itself {Well i think me and my Zigzagoon mate are going to have to part ways because i want to go to ever grande city to live my dreams and Zigzagoon wants to meet the Wingull of it's dreams...}. Then all of a sudden Zigzagoon said "well Poochyena we have been the best of mates for 2+ years so we know each other that when we leave we will keep in touch and even though i will have my Wingull and you will have your stardom...well i feel that we will remain friends till the end of time...". Then they parted ways with the willow sound of Poochyena's footsteps sinking into the mud where Zigzagoon normally warmed it up for Poochyena...Then all suddenly a trainer popped up in front of Poochyena's kawaii face and yelled "Listen up Pooch you want stardom and I want to win gym battles so do what I say and I can get your dreams right". Disgruntled Poochyena thought quick and howled out "I need help come all mighty Mightyena and come protect this world from this evil trainer. Little did Poochyena know that she released the evil yet awesome powers of MASTER MIGHTYENA. This Mightyena suddenly jumped around baring it's shiny golden teeth down on the trainer. It howled like it was the end of the world and bit the trainer in the neck it bled and then poor Poochyena thought {no no no} Then suddenly it's friend came back which was Zigzagoon it wrestled Mightyena but died bringing the beast down. Poor little Poochyena had no friends no one that wanted it and no home. She felt so let down that it screamed "I cannot live no longer". Then found the closest rock and went to kill itself when suddenly. "Hello Poochyena I am Zigzagoon my spirit lives on inside of you if you kill yourself you cannot come back and you shall make me disappear forever". "You must stay alive I know you have the power to get to ever grande city if you try if you do it you will be helping me live on avenge my death little Poochyena and become famous like you have always wanted...do it for me. Do it for yourself". The voice echoed on and then Poochyena thought {I can do it I can be a star if I really try...} (This is a song sung by her)
"Oh Poocheyena..see what you can see Poochyena's live so a free you can be superstars if you never give in just be a Poochyena and have your fun you are a Pooch with the power be like mighty Poochyena".
Poochyena walked along the road singing the same lines over and over

{Two days Later she arrived in ever grande city, she met a nice trainer called May and then they settled together to win the championship and avenged Zigzagoon death.}

Well hope everybody lurves my awfully long story!
Spoiler:

hhsimpsonqueen

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hey Guys! I LOVE (as in ♡♡♡ love) story writing! So here is mine

The seeds of friendship

Mist enveloped the entire mountain, tendrils of a curious deathly cold fog slithering into the depths of the mountainside forest. Kran, a potent fifteen year old pokemon trainer with fierce ambitions and a renown reputation, found refuge in an isolated, barren cave, away from the freezing mist. This is beyond any meteorological phenomenon, he thought to himself as he took out two pefectly round spheres that glistened in the blade of moonlight upon him. He absently-minded noted a flurry of movement and a glimpse of a shadow in the corner of his eye, before tossing the two spheres into the air. It was fortunate that the cave was so spacious, for out of the spheres emerged a huge dragon and a fiery behemoth... salamence and typhlosion. "Typhlosion, flamethrower!" shouted kran, immediately followed by an eruption of crimson flames from typhlosion's mouth and into the ground in front of Kran. The heat gave him strength and he hugged typhlosion with his shivering arms. Salamence was the first to notice. A HUGE... thing... had blasted past the entrance of the cave, a reverberation coursing through the entire mountain. Kran, along with typhlosion and salamence, ran out, into the chilling mountainside to see what the...thing.. had been, to see that an articuno, MASSIVE in bulk, was hovering above some pokemon, paling in size in comparison to the towering articuno. Kran recognized the pokemon as a poochyena, the same one he had seen run past him in the cave. The air around articuno was slowly being collected into an azure twister that could been only be directed at one target. Poochyena. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Typhlosion! Blast burn! NOW!!!!!!" Screamed Kran, typhlosion immediately gathering all its energy into a single attack. "Salamence! Dragon claw! Sky attack!!!!!!!!!!! GO!!!!" Roared Kran and was answered with a huge stream of irridescent red from typhlosion and a destructive air strike from the ominous claws of salamence. Articuno, struck by the tremendous force of their attacks, staggered and fell, before launching an impressive aurora beam at the two. Salamence, with a compunded weakness of ice-type attacks, fell back, not able to arise again. Then, when all seemed lost, there was a howl, a deep, solemn howl from the miniscule poochyena. The imposing figure of articuno turned in the direction of poochyena, giving typhlosion enough time to launch its most feared attack, eruption, upon the giant bird. It worked. The hugely weakened articuno fled, salamence soon recovered and all was well with the mountain again. Kran stared at the beady, glimmering eyes of poochyena, who stared back with an expression of pure longing. Then, he charged at Kran, threw himself onto Kran's lap and licked his face furiously.
And thus, the seeds of friendship were planted.

*the end* sorry if its a little long guys.

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Those are awesome stories guys! Are any of you going to make another one or continue the story from there?!
I'd love to see more! I love to read/write so I'm really looking forward to more. I'm going to add them on to the front page...have a look!

simpsonqueen- You think you could give your story a title? So I could put it onto the front page?

I hope to see altarialover's story soon!

Nell

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2009
Hey thanks a bunch Mighty_Mightyena99! I love writing stories... i guess i could write a continuation some time... thx again! Actually I'll do a continuation later where the poochyena has evolved... yay that'll be fun... can someone post something so i can write the continuation under it??

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Umm i'm gonna write a sequel and name mine, stardom comes to Poocheyna's that wait!
hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
Typhlomence said:
Hey thanks a bunch Mighty_Mightyena99! I love writing stories... i guess i could write a continuation some time... thx again!

Its alright, I mean I'm only complimenting you cause its good ^^ so no need to thanks me! I will be looking forward to seeing a continuation...

I'm going to make a fanfiction right now... and I'm going to put some of the members in it...
Well its about a pack of Wild Poochyena that own different terrains of the land called, "Shadow Island". These terrains surround a water hole, which is the only supply of water on the whole Island. If other Poochyena go into other Poochyena's terrains than they get captured..sometimes hurt. But if your at the water hole..nobody can get attacked, but that was before the new Poochyena (me xD) came.
You guys just post telling me which terrain you guys want to be in ^^

The different terrains are -

Mountain -
Field -
Grassy -
&
Forest -

Tell me if your a Poochyena is a pack leader.

Last edited:
Back