• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tbone's Comic Factory

What Comics Do You Like Better?

• The Chronicles Of Pokemon

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Team Emblem

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • The Original SSMB: Challenge

• Your Other Comics

• I Love Them All!!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I'm Jealous Of Your Work!!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I Personally Don't Like Them....

• Total voters

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
  • Eppy Description

BonslyLover said:
    K man!But please reply to my PM!

I Never Got It....

Anyways Stay On Topic People

The 1st Episode Of Season 2 Is Now Released And Here It Is:

Episode 16 "The Blues Of Shinou"- The Gang Sadly Meets Diamond At A Sea Port To Tell Him About His Sister And What Happend....Diamond Trys To Recreate Them......

Episode 17 "The Artist's Creations"- After Diamond Created Unstable Paint Versions Of Sora And Pearl They Try To Fit Into The New World...

Last edited:

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
  • Tbone2356 said:
    I Never Got It....

Anyways Stay On Topic People

The 1st Episode Of Season 2 Is Now Released And Here It Is:
    Episode 16 "The Blues Of Shinou"- The Gang Sadly Meets Diamond At A Sea Port To Tell Him About His Sister And What Happend....Diamond Trys To Recreate Them......
    Okay,but nice way to start season 2!
    EDIT:In pannel 7 of part 2 of the movie,when Blake is talking,it says Sora.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh my gosh!!! Sora and Pearl died :'( ...Blake misses Pearl...I like the secret base scene and the actual base itself, it made me want Lays Potato Chips after Blake mentioned it. You did an awesome job on your movie! XD
    *2 thumbs up*

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Side Story For The Humerous Fans...

crystal_suicune said:
    sweet comic, but poor Sora and Pearl :( , are you making a movie after every season or just this one?

I Might Make A Movie After Every Other Season I Think.....

And A New Funny Side Story!
    Starring:
    Misty, Ash And Pikachu As The Bad Guys Trying To Track Down The Chronicle Gang To Get Their Badges And Revenge!

Jessie, James And Meowth As The Good Guys Who Turned Over A New Leaf And Now Are Always Getting Harrased By Misty, Ash And Pikachu.

You Can Sometimes See These Funny Side Stories In The Bonus Section But Usally There Will Only Be 2-3 Of These Eppys Per Season.

Heres A Banner And The 1st One Of It Begins Tommorow!
    Tbone's Comic Factory

Yummy And Delicous Lol

HikozaruLover

HikozaruPWNsPochama
    Years
  • Tbone2356 said:
    I Might Make A Movie After Every Other Season I Think.....

And A New Funny Side Story!
    Starring:
    Misty, Ash And Pikachu As The Bad Guys Trying To Track Down The Chronicle Gang To Get Their Badges And Revenge!

Jessie, James And Meowth As The Good Guys Who Turned Over A New Leaf And Now Are Always Getting Harrased By Misty, Ash And Pikachu.

You Can Sometimes See These Funny Side Stories In The Bonus Section But Usally There Will Only Be 2-3 Of These Eppys Per Season.

Heres A Banner And The 1st One Of It Begins Tommorow!
    Tbone's Comic Factory

Yummy And Delicous Lol
    Nice Idea for a side story,bro.

Years
  • hahahaha:laugh: awsome eppy Tbone^^ and to think, Brock and May FINALLY meet back up with Ash, but they dont even reconize him, i cant wait till the next one;)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Everything From Eppys To Facts........

Ok Well I Just Finished The 1st Episode Of Season 2 And Am Making 1 More Before I Post Them Here So you Will Just Have To Wait A Little Bit Longer.

And The 2 Episodes I Gave Descriptions Of Were Un Accurate With Season 2's Plot So I Changed The Episodes But Dont Worry Diamond Is Still In It.

19 People Voted Which Has To Mean That At Least 19 People View This Comic And Yet Only 3 (GymLeaderLily, Crystal_Suicune, BonslyLover) People Post So Please If You View This Comic Post Have The Common Curticy To Post Because I Make This For You And Need Suppourt And Advice From The Fans....When You Post Here I Usally Will Return The Favor And Post At One Of Your Major Threads....

Heres The New Eppy And Tell Me How Much You Understood The Layout Of It Ex-Top And Bottom.

Episode 16 "You Make Mew Cry"

And Guys Please Post......

New Episode Descriptions:

Episode 17 "The Dream"- Blake Has A "You Know What" Dream About Lily And Is Contacted By A Strange Person.

Episode 18 "From Johto To Prison? "- 2 Kids From Johto Come To Hoenn And Bump Into The Gang But Their Hellos Are Soon Interuppted After A Giant Machine Captures Everyone Transporting Them To Prison.

Episode 19 "Locked Up And Stoed Away"- The Gang And The 2 Kids Have To Find A Way Out Of The Prison, But When They Get Out They Get A Tremendous Shock To Where They Are.

And Heres Some Facts About This Comic:
    -Kip Was Originally Going To Be A Munchlax (The Name Wasnt Decided Yet) But The Spriter Couldnt Make It So We Went With Kip.
    -The Original Gang Was Going To Be Just Sora, Munchlax, And Lily.
    -Sora's Charactor Is Based Off Of Sora From Kindom Hearts.
    -The Love Pairs At The Start Of The Comic Were Supposed To Be: Blake & Pearl, May & Brock, Sora & Lily...But Those Pairs Have Drastically Changed....
    -The Original Movie Was Going To Be About Wes And Shadow Lugia...Untill A Spriter Came Up With A Brilliant Idea And Later I Added The D/P Heros.
    -Kip Was Originally Blue Until It Blended Too Much With The Scenery So We Changed It To Yellow.

And People Please Post Its Kind Of Upsetting You Cant Follow One Simple Rule :(

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Mew, Episode, Layouts....

Ok The Whole Diamond And Mew Thing Will Be Revealed Later...

Ok Anyway Heres The Newest Episode, It Is The Most Pointless Episode And It Doesnt Really Do Anything For The Comic But Build Tension Around Lily And Blake....Which Kind Of Is Needed So Yeah Then I Guess It Has A Purpose....Well I Dont Know Just Watch It.

[AGELIMIT] 13+ Because Of Panels 1-4 Episode 17 "The Dream"[/AGELIMIT]

And Either Tommorow Or Tonight Im Editing The Front Page With A New Layout.

Back