• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enix-pod

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Sweetness. I just wish I had the patience and the eyes to read it all. Blind as a bat without my contacts or glasses.

Anyway, I think the main thing is the font is bold, and it's blurry. Is it supposed to be like that? Otherwise...I just don't get the comics. I dunno if they're supposed to be funny, but maybe it's just because I can't see them very well? Still, they look good, from my far away glance. XDXD

I ain't Naoko-chan no more dude. Update yer friendslist.

EDIT~Peeps are being harsh. Though I'm one to talk. =_= Your all alone Enix! With no one but Blitz by your side! ....o.O

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Allstories said:
    Interesting comic style, but this sort of looks like a pretentious Mary-Sue-fest, and it doesn't look very funny.
    Yes, he is meant to be like that at first... But as you see later on, the character is much more flawed as once suspected, and when he dies....

anyway, it aint a comedy. Its an action fantasy, im just leading up to that part

anyway, if you didnt notice earlier, im proposing for someone to create a sprite comic for me. A Pokemon sprite comic. Based on the hack ive been making for the past 2 years, chaos black. And the person who makes it gets the comic, and another one of their choice (preferebly also made by the same person) hosted on my site also. Person who makes it gets to get an earlier look at the beta for the hack. and a play too XD.

so the positives and negetives of the prospect again for all to see:-

+ Get to create a sprite comic
    - Get to create a Sprite comic
    + Get the primary plot already created
    - Have to make the secondary plots
    + Main Characters already created
    - the chance of making your own characters is smaller
    + brand new pokemon to use
    + get inside information about the rom/hack
    + get to play the rom/hack before everyone else
    - maybe you dont like roms/hacks
    + Maps already created
    - Maps already created
    + Get hosted at my site
    - Comic hosting not up YET
    + get to host one other comic of your choice
    - Author must consent to the hosting of the comic (if thats you, you have nothing to worry about)

so please, if you feel like doing it, pm me or something. Ill make it worth your while ;)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Overall i like this comic, the sprites could be a little more improved but its defiently got the originality to back it up, keep up the good work.

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
  • Interesting comic, pretty funny, but kinda confusing >_<. I get part of the humor, but the comic seems a bit random/unorganized. Nice art though.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • dude256 said:
    Interesting comic, pretty funny, but kinda confusing >_<. I get part of the humor, but the comic seems a bit random/unorganized. Nice art though.

hey, your that guy.....

anyway. WHat one are people reading O.o

enix pod is serios while apap is old, yet humor

Back