• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
mewtwo-EX said:
Wow...thanks! It's been going since November 2004, and had popular and unpopular moments. Hopefully with the new design coming out soon, and a faster processing time, I'll be able to get a lot more requests.

Also, I'd love to see your design, but it is no where to be found. :(
Wow, that's weird! *Re-attaches*

icycatelf

Alex
Years
mewtwo-EX said:
KougaWolf: Cool! I can't tell tho...are they supposed to be a Lugia or a ribbon?

Mr. Missing: Very unique design (at least I haven't seen anything like it before). Maybe you could attach one that's filled out so we can see what a complete one would look like. :cool:

They're not either; I was goofing with a lugia sprite when I developed them though. I decided to make them small symbols (resembleing Lugia) to symbolize games that have been completed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2006
Wanna see my new T-Card template? I call it Darkness Falls.
darktemplate0cg.png

The best badges to use are these black and white badges.
bwbadges9bc.png

And heres the Pokemon font that goes best with this, just ignore the dark red background, that's there because the fonts main color is white. And white+white=unseeable
font26uj.png

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
Years
here is my trainer card, did it 5 minutes ago, hope you all like (either view it here or underneath in my signature.

Last edited:

Siyeko

Pokemon G-Man
Years
Can someone please tell me what that pokemon font is? And if it's not already on most computers, where to downoad it? Thanks.

Quinlin Vos

The Lone Jedi
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2006
what is M-EX System?
please will sombody tell me if they think the ATCM is cool?

Just PM ME

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2006
How can i display my Trainers Card?

I just dont know how to display it. I have already created it though.

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2006
???

Can somebody PLZ tell me how to display my TCard?

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
I believe you need to have 20 posts in order to show pictures. Keep posting (but not double posting) around the forum, and you should hit 20 easily. Once you do, use the [ IMG ] link to image [ /IMG ] tags (remove the spaces).

Check my sig for TCard FAQ. I've detailed how to get cards in your sig there.

Feel free to PM me if you have further questions.

Last edited:

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Look at my card in my sig! Any critics?

Join the G/S/C/pokemon club!!

Wilph

Deadly Sinner
Years
My first Tcard!

trainercardkickasswithwordsand.png

This represents Wilph at the height of his career as a trainer, just before he becomes a leader. I may do one of him at the start and one of him as a leader as well.

The background is a M:Tg swamp, blurred.

C&C Appriciated.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2006
Hey everyone, new to this site. Been a pokemon fan for a really long time too.

There's my Trainer Card down there. Credit to Maroslash for the base of the card.

Did the Pokemon colors custom too. Credit goes to YoshiRiRu for help on color schemes.

Trainer is peiced together from a few different trainers. Color 100% original.

Comments/Questions/Constructive Criticism is always welcome. Hope you like it :)

pinkasmew

Mew is a girl!
Years
  • Age 40
  • Utah
  • Seen Aug 24, 2009
Make a card for me, please?

colors: green and purple
IDno. 20369
left name: Sexygrl
All kanto badges
Trainer sprite: Swimmer girl from Ruby'Sapphire/Emerald, but with blue hair and a pink swimsuit
description: I am a Pokemon Babe!
Adopted Pokemon: Milotic
Fav types: Bug, Grass, Electric, Dragon, Psychic, Water
Pokemon: Butterfree, Blastoise, Beedrill, Raticate, Golem, Pidgeot

wobbuffetds

Now it's time for my friends!
Years
What about the Trainer/Coordinator Cards that I have in my signature? Don't hurt me because this is only my third time trying to make one. Tell me what I did right to boost my self-esteem, then give me constructive critisism so I know what to do to make it better. I have to say that all of the other Trainer/Coordinator Cards that I have seen so far have turned out pretty good and I'm hoping that I'll be able to become that great someday. Don't forget to give credit if you have borrowed sprites in your Trainer/Coordinator Cards!

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Wilph: Cool trainer sprite. The Seviper in the upper right is kinda hard to see...consider making the background darker / lighter in the pinup boxes.

M Ikari: Interesting sprites in general. Consider making the white background on the pokemon semi-transparent so the background appears. Transparancy gives your card a more sophisticated look.

Pikasmew: Look around the TCard Subforum. There are plenty of TCard shops for you to request in. Make sure to read the first post in each one, as the artist usually places forms there. I myself run a shop, it is linked in my sig.

Wobbuffetds: Nice sprites! I've seen a lot of people using the alternate sprites that do not appear in the games, but have not been able to find them. Maybe you could give me their location? Your cards suffer the same problem as Wilph's. You should make the background around your pokemon / trainer either lighter or darker. This gives more emphasis on your pokemon. Another choice would be to lighten or darken the entire background so the pokemon stand out by default. Personally, I'd go with the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back