• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I'm gonna turn in the 'Who Came First?' challenge:
    Rhyhorn, Bulbasaur, Mew, & Arceus
    I'd like a Pidgeotto please =3

Also going to turn in 'Legendary Master' (6):
    Keldeo (Resolute Form), Kubfu, Galarian Moltres, Melmetal, Type: Null, Galarian Articuno
    I'd like a Pidgey please =3

*puts down a Furfrou Styling Ticket (Heart)*
    One Psychic club doggo please =3

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Furfrou (Heart Trim)
    Fully Evolving: N/A
    Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

Makes no difference who came first when you have all four. Earns 5000 points and a Pidgeotto for completing the challenge.

Believes this to be Legendary Master (5) for you. Does not really matter, though. Considers that an impressive number of times completed, regardless, and fully deserving of 1000 points and a shiny Pidgey.

Accepts your ticket for one club-discounted Normal/Psychic Poodle.

Furfrou (Heart Trim) @ 47,048
    Hatch: 47,063
    Level 100: 47,193
    Shiny: Yes

Thinks of Dawn and Hilda (the Diamond/Pearl and Black/White female trainers) with this Furfrou trim. Has similar colors and a bit of pink at the forehead.

Rolled a 33 and 34 on the two Pokemon who were shinies. Close.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Ready for a new VPP!

Name: Lapis_Laz95
    Pokèmon: Surprise me!
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Hemisphere: Southern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Nope

One Light Pokemon for you, then.

Chinchou @ 2,139
    Hatch: 2,154
    Lanturn @ Level 100: 2,299
    Shiny: No

Hunts Starmies, apparently. Swallows its prey whole, in one gulp, according to the Pokedex. Comes in pretty close in height (Lanturn's 1.2 meters versus Starmie's 1.1 meters). Notices Starmie weighing over triple what Lanturn does.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Raised ten Pokemon since Orthworm, the last Master: Primal Groudon, Alpha Ursaluna, Alpha Lucario, Maractus, Stoutland, Alpha Roserade, Sirfetch'd, Dudunsparce, Alpha Carnivine, and Mega Venusaur. Requests a Chansey.

Also means ten Pokemon since Primal Groudon: Alpha Ursaluna, Alpha Lucario, Maractus, Stoutland, Alpha Roserade, Sirfetch'd, Dudunsparce, Alpha Carnivine, Mega Venusaur, and Chansey. Calls on Wartortle, Gastrodon (West Sea), and Palossand (2 Water + 1 Ground) to activate this Primal Reversion: Blue Orb for a seasonal Primal Kyogre.

Name: Devalue
    Pokémon: Primal Kyogre
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    One final Poodle to round off the Trimmed Poodle collection.... *throws a Furfrou Styling Ticket (Star) over*
    One Icy club doggo please =3

Pokémon: Furfrou (Star Trim)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    One final Poodle to round off the Trimmed Poodle collection.... *throws a Furfrou Styling Ticket (Star) over*
    One Icy club doggo please =3

Pokémon: Furfrou (Star Trim)

Accepts your styling ticket. One Normal/Ice Poodle Pokemon at the club discount for you.

Furfrou (Star Trim) @ 47,195
    Hatch: 47,210
    Level 100: 47,340
    Shiny: Yes

Wonders why they colored this trim blue. Normally picks yellow for a star. Designed three blue trims total too (La Reine and Pharaoh being the other two).

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    The sky is safe now, hence need a big scorpion for safe nights !!

Name: Delta Crowned Sword
    Pokèmon: Drapion
    Hemisphere: North
    Shiny: Not Needed

Grabbed one egg for an Ogre Scorpion Pokemon for you to raise at the seasonal rate (due to Poison being of the Summer season types).

Skorupi @ 2,802
    Hatch: 2,817
    Drapion @ Level 100: 2,962

Refers to this as the "Sand Demon" in Shield's Pokedex. Questions why. Never appears anywhere that sandy. (Hardly calls Route 8 sandy.) Could appear at Challenge Beach in the DLC. Only shows up on Overcast and Rainy days. Will not be there during a sandstorm.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Raised ten Pokemon since Orthworm, the last Master: Primal Groudon, Alpha Ursaluna, Alpha Lucario, Maractus, Stoutland, Alpha Roserade, Sirfetch'd, Dudunsparce, Alpha Carnivine, and Mega Venusaur. Requests a Chansey.

Also means ten Pokemon since Primal Groudon: Alpha Ursaluna, Alpha Lucario, Maractus, Stoutland, Alpha Roserade, Sirfetch'd, Dudunsparce, Alpha Carnivine, Mega Venusaur, and Chansey. Calls on Wartortle, Gastrodon (West Sea), and Palossand (2 Water + 1 Ground) to activate this Primal Reversion: Blue Orb for a seasonal Primal Kyogre.

Name: Devalue
    Pokémon: Primal Kyogre
    You get a shiny Chansey as your master, as well as 10 points!

And your next VPP:

Primal Kyogre @ 25,006
    Hatch: 25,021
    Level 100: 25,231

Years
    It's been 10 VPP's since my last master:
    Bulbasaur, Rhyhorn, Arceus (Grass), Alpha Carnivine, Furfrou (Matron Trim), Galarian Articuno, Pidgeotto, Pidgey, Furfrou (Heart Trim), Furfrou (Star Trim)
    I'd like a Sealeo please =3

I've also completed the 'Stylin' Furfrou' challenge:
    Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Furfrou (Debutante Trim), Furfrou (La Reine), Furfrou (Pharaoh) , Furfrou (Kabuki Trim), Furfrou (Dandy Trim), Furfrou (Matron Trim), Furfrou (Heart Trim), Furfrou (Star Trim) <--order raised
    I'd like a Default/Natural/Original/Unstyled Furfrou (not sure what it's called lol)

Seems I overshot my last VPP a little lol
    Time for a Psychic club VPP =3

Pokémon: Elgyem
    Fully Evolving: No

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    It's been 10 VPP's since my last master:
    Bulbasaur, Rhyhorn, Arceus (Grass), Alpha Carnivine, Furfrou (Matron Trim), Galarian Articuno, Pidgeotto, Pidgey, Furfrou (Heart Trim), Furfrou (Star Trim)
    I'd like a Sealeo please =3

I've also completed the 'Stylin' Furfrou' challenge:
    Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Furfrou (Debutante Trim), Furfrou (La Reine), Furfrou (Pharaoh) , Furfrou (Kabuki Trim), Furfrou (Dandy Trim), Furfrou (Matron Trim), Furfrou (Heart Trim), Furfrou (Star Trim) <--order raised
    I'd like a Default/Natural/Original/Unstyled Furfrou (not sure what it's called lol)

Seems I overshot my last VPP a little lol
    Time for a Psychic club VPP =3

Pokémon: Elgyem
    Fully Evolving: No

Confirms the speedy ten Pokemon between Masters (less than a month). Awards you 10 points and a Sealeo for being such a diligent poster.

Raised a full pack of styled poodles. Hands you 650 points and the leader of the pack: a shiny Furfrou (Natural Form).

And finally, one Cerebral Pokemon at the club discount.

Elgyem @ 47,355
    Hatch: 47,370
    Level 100: 47,500

Probably named this Pokemon after the abbreviation "LGM", or "Little Green Men". Refers to the stereotypical depiction of extraterrestrials.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Is not due for a new solo or tag-team yet. Prefers to deal with some of this challenge backlog without piling on too much at once. Hopefully tracked everything correctly.

1. Reached the next posting milestone range of 25000 - 55000 posts. Will not break out of that range for a long time. Asks for a Glaceon.

2. Completed the Champion Team (Leon) challenge with Gigantamax Charizard, Aegislash (Shield), Dragapult, Cinderace, Seismitoad, and Haxorus. Wants a Goodra for that.

3. Finished the Pokemon with Items challenge. Raised Samurott, Mr. Rime, Alolan Marowak, Conkeldurr, Tinkaton, and Sirfetch'd. Picks Skitty as the reward for that.

4. The last challenge for right now: Joy at the Pokemon Center. Owns Alpha Blissey, Wigglytuff, Mega Audino, Indeedee, Comfey, and Chansey for that. Selects Furret as this challenge's reward.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Drapion is back inside the sand, waiting for the ambush.

Meanwhile I need Pokémon without any weakness:

Name: Delta Crowned Sword
    Pokèmon: Eelektross
    Hemisphere: North
    Shiny: Not Needed

One EleFish Pokemon at the seasonal rate for you.

Tynamo @ 2,964
    Hatch: 2,979
    Eelektross @ Level 100: 3,124

Crawls out of the oceans using its arms. Wonders why it does not use its Levitate ability then. Might be draining to use or something, on the same level as sprinting. Can you do it? Yes. Do you want to do it all the time? No.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Is not due for a new solo or tag-team yet. Prefers to deal with some of this challenge backlog without piling on too much at once. Hopefully tracked everything correctly.

1. Reached the next posting milestone range of 25000 - 55000 posts. Will not break out of that range for a long time. Asks for a Glaceon.

2. Completed the Champion Team (Leon) challenge with Gigantamax Charizard, Aegislash (Shield), Dragapult, Cinderace, Seismitoad, and Haxorus. Wants a Goodra for that.

3. Finished the Pokemon with Items challenge. Raised Samurott, Mr. Rime, Alolan Marowak, Conkeldurr, Tinkaton, and Sirfetch'd. Picks Skitty as the reward for that.

4. The last challenge for right now: Joy at the Pokemon Center. Owns Alpha Blissey, Wigglytuff, Mega Audino, Indeedee, Comfey, and Chansey for that. Selects Furret as this challenge's reward.
    You get a non-shiny Glaceon for your milestone
    You get a non-shiny Goodra and 250 points for beating the Champion Teams (Leon) challenge!
    You get a shiny Skitty and 200 points for beating the Pokemon with Items challenge!
    You get a shiny Furret and 200 points for beating the Joy at the Pokemon Center challenge!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I need a nice table for the Ice club please =3

Pokémon: Avalugg

One Iceberg Pokemon at the club discount for you.

Bergmite @ 47,502
    Hatch: 47,517
    Avalugg @ Level 100: 47,647

Swims with Bergmites on its back. Considers that quite impressive, come to think of it. Weighs 1113.3 pounds (505 kilograms), almost double the Hisuian version (which, to be fair, is smaller). How does it swim? Must be pretty dense, despite being made of ice. Ought to sink. Time for a little math.

Weight of one cubic foot of ice: 57.2 pounds
    Lists Avalugg with a height of 6.583 feet. Probably measured front to back for that, but whatever. Makes a large assumption in Avalugg having the same dimensions that long and deep.

6.583^3 = 285.28 cubic feet.

285.28 cubic feet * 57.2 pounds/cubic foot = 16318.02 pounds (7401.73 kilograms). Waaaay more than Avalugg's weight.

What kind of dimensions does Avalugg need to be to roughly match ice? 1113.3 pounds / 57.2 pounds/cubic / 6.583 feet long = 2.957 square feet. Square root of 2.957 = 1.72.

So about 1.72 feet (0.524 meters) for each of the other measurements, if fully made of ice. Seems bigger than that. (Bets on one other measurement being about the same as height. Looks kind of boxy from the top.) Must not be fully ice, in that case. Probably floats quite easily.

Days
    Yippee, I made it to my first VPP!

Name: Mousy
    Pokémon: Azurill
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Yippee, I made it to my first VPP!

Name: Mousy
    Pokémon: Azurill
    Own a Rainbow Stone: No
    Hello and welcome to VPP!

Here's your first friend:

Azurill @ 10
    Hatch: 25
    Azumarill @ Level 100: 170

And your Best Friend Ribbon:
    Obtain Your Pokémon!

Don't forget to make your own thread to keep track of your numbers! If you have questions then feel free to look up the guide or ask them in our discussion thread! :D

Back