• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Pokémon from its Dex entry!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • @ReKoil 's overlapping of Truth and Ideal aka Kyurem ?

No.
    Is it… Ralts? I'm really stumped if it isn't Espurr or Meowstic lol
    I feel like the freezing energy is probably Kyurem so idk what to reply to and will just post a new one.

"After evolution, this Pokémon emerged onto land. Its lower body has become stronger, and blows from its tail are devastating."
    Armaldo

Well this is obvious lol
    ****'s feathers glow in seven colors depending on the angle at which they are struck by light. These feathers are said to bring happiness to the bearers. This Pokémon is said to live at the foot of a rainbow.

Years
  • Gotta be Ho-Oh

"This Pokémon's leaves can be made into a black tea, the taste of which varies depending on the region of origin. Paldea's is especially aromatic."

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Gotta be Ho-Oh

"This Pokémon's leaves can be made into a black tea, the taste of which varies depending on the region of origin. Paldea's is especially aromatic."
    Petilil. Is this from Lavender's post in Last One to Post lol? You know, the one where he showed the tea?

It eats its own weight in sugar every day. If it doesn't get enough sugar, it becomes incredibly grumpy.

Years
  • A sugar rush Pokemon? =o
    The only thing I can think of is that it might be Swirlix/Slurpuff as they're based on Cotton Candy. Well Swirlix is anyway. Not entirely sure what food Slurpuff is supposed to be.

Not Petilil. Right generation though, for the Pokemon that is. The dex entry isn't =P

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • A sugar rush Pokemon? =o
    The only thing I can think of is that it might be Swirlix/Slurpuff as they're based on Cotton Candy. Well Swirlix is anyway. Not entirely sure what food Slurpuff is supposed to be.

Not Petilil. Right generation though, for the Pokemon that is. The dex entry isn't =P
    Lilligant, then?

If its face gets even slightly dirty, ******** will bathe immediately. But if its body gets dirty, ******** doesn't really seem to care.

Years
  • That one sounds familiar... Smoochum ?

Not Petilil/Lilligant. Right generation though, for the Pokemon that is. The dex entry isn't =P

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • That one sounds familiar... Smoochum ?

Not Petilil/Lilligant. Right generation though, for the Pokemon that is. The dex entry isn't =P
    Wait, doesn't Cottonee have dark green leaves? Is it that?
    All three are wrong !!

It's Audino.
    That totally slipped my mind XD I was thinking Psychic type

Its territory has a radius of just over a mile. If any bird Pokémon should enter, it will show them no mercy.

Years
  • hmm... another territorial birb I think. Staraptor?

Not Petilil/Lilligant. Not Cottonee. Right generation though.
    Opposite version Dex entry:

"There are many <Pokemon's Name> enthusiasts. The thicker and larger the branches and leaves on its antlers, the more majestic the <Pokemon's Name> is thought to be.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • hmm... another territorial birb I think. Staraptor?

Not Petilil/Lilligant. Not Cottonee. Right generation though.
    Opposite version Dex entry:

"There are many <Pokemon's Name> enthusiasts. The thicker and larger the branches and leaves on its antlers, the more majestic the <Pokemon's Name> is thought to be.
    I never knew that about Sawsbuck. Interesting

Incredibly close!
    Its territory has a radius of just over a mile. If any bird Pokémon should enter, it will show them no mercy.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Talonflame ?

"It lives in the shallows of warm seas. When the tide goes out, it digs up prey from beaches."
    Gastrodon?

The Fire type made you colder :p

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hmm… isn't that Smeargle?

Not Staraptor, Talonflame, but or Luxray. I believe now is a good time for alternate dex entry-
    Recognizing their own weakness, they always live in a group. When alone, a ******** cries nosily

Years
  • So another Normal/Flying type then as Staraptor was incredibly close, but Talonflame is colder, I guess...

Probably not Pidgeotto/Pidgeot again.... Trumbeak/Toucannon ?

"It lives in the shallows of warm seas. When the tide goes out, it digs up prey from beaches."
    - Not Gastrodon

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Hmm… is that Lilleep or Cradily?

I'll just tell you. I feel like that if we ask a Pokémon, we should ask its whole line anyway. It's Staravia lol. Remember: Starapator was incredibly close, then Talonflame was colder!
    I'll add that to the rules

Just note, I use the Pokémon.com Pokédex's surprise me thing. I then pick one of the Dex entries. So if mine seem hard, blame Pokemon lol
    The line running down its side can store sunlight. It shines vividly at night.

Years
  • First mon to come to mind with a line on it's side is Basculin so... Basculin? =P

"Its color changes for concealment and also when its mood or health changes. The darker the color, the healthier it is. "

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • First mon to come to mind with a line on it's side is Basculin so... Basculin? =P

"Its color changes for concealment and also when its mood or health changes. The darker the color, the healthier it is. "
    Hmm… the first thing that comes to mind for some weird reason is Cubchoo lol, but the first logical thing that comes to mind is Kecleon so that lol

The two heads do not get along at all. If you don't give each head the same amount of attention, they'll begin fighting out of jealousy.

Years
  • Two heads? Doduo... Zweilous... Scovillain... *blanks out*
    That dex entry sounds more fitting for Zweilous out of those.

The hardness of <this Pokemon's> fur depends on the Pokémon's mood. When <this Pokemon> is prepared to battle, its fur becomes pointed and needle sharp.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Two heads? Doduo... Zweilous... Scovillain... *blanks out*
    That dex entry sounds more fitting for Zweilous out of those.

The hardness of <this Pokemon's> fur depends on the Pokémon's mood. When <this Pokemon> is prepared to battle, its fur becomes pointed and needle sharp.
    Chespin. Only thing I can think of lol

********* radiates such a powerful magnetic field that nearby electrical appliances are rendered useless while it's around.

Back